It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirius A

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
let me clear a few things up..............!!!

1. there are no proof of existence of this race you describe or ET's such as the greys, reptillians, and nordics, no proof what so ever.
2. every thing that is not real does not have to be mind control how is a fake crystal skull mind control?
3.I ask that you please stop flaming other members.

4. please read my disclaimer.

I'm not 'flaming' other members unless they 'flame' me.

Secondly, I said that SOME crystal skulls are mind-control technology. Others are just hoaxes. Those were the exact terms I used.

Thirdly, I said that SOME of my abduction experiences were implanted memories, that others were astral, and that a few of them were physically real (indicated by scars, etc.)

Also, there is proof of Nordics, Reptilians, Greys, etc. You are simply not willing to accept their existence. I have personally seen Reptilians, Greys, Nordics, Sirians, etc. They are very real.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
Interesting.

Daelume, does your avatar symbolize anything? How bout your name?

[edit on 25-6-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

The avatar is Aleph and Yod. Both of these Hebrew characters can be spun (vortex) to create all the other letters/characters.

The gold Aleph/Yod symbolises the Archangelic Frequency.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
you said yourself that sirius is a binary star, so please do explain to me (along with the several other spaceminded posters) how a planetary system can exist with binary stars.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
you said yourself that sirius is a binary star, so please do explain to me (along with the several other spaceminded posters) how a planetary system can exist with binary stars.

There are plenty of binary systems out there. This is mainstream science. It is a mainstream fact that Sirius is a Binary Star System.

See csep10.phys.utk.edu... (visible Binaries)

However, there is some disinformation about Sirius being a "Trinary" star system. Three stars orbiting one another would collapse into eachother in a few million years. Sirius is not "Trinary". That idea is New Age garbage.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   

In terms of Planetary systems in binary star systems, Sirius A and B are actually very far apart, despite what the eye sees. It takes them approximately 50 years to orbit eachother.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daelume

I'm not 'flaming' other members unless they 'flame' me.

Secondly, I said that SOME crystal skulls are mind-control technology. Others are just hoaxes. Those were the exact terms I used.

Thirdly, I said that SOME of my abduction experiences were implanted memories, that others were astral, and that a few of them were physically real (indicated by scars, etc.)

Also, there is proof of Nordics, Reptilians, Greys, etc. You are simply not willing to accept their existence. I have personally seen Reptilians, Greys, Nordics, Sirians, etc. They are very real.

well snap some pics hmm the nordic will be a pic of shania twain maybe reptillian your bearded dragon who knows what with the grey.

How would a crystal skull be mind control.

my mind is open show me proof of your claims.

Explain your abductions.

A man by the name of DavidBienick would love to talk to you . you guys would be the best of friends.

and some creative input
The Mayans worship lizards and serpents they worship Draco where the Reptillians come from.
The Egyptians worship the dog star Sirius , the sirians come from there.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
i could go on and on and on about binary, double binary, and anything else about star groupings. in fact, more than half of stars in the milky way are binaries i just want to know about how it can be possible for a planetary system to exist in one.

EDIT: try saying everything in one post. it makes reading easier and saves bandwidth...

In terms of Planetary systems in binary star systems, Sirius A and B are actually very far apart, despite what the eye sees. It takes them approximately 50 years to orbit eachother.

it wouldn't matter if they took 500 years to orbit each other. the gravitational effects would be so great that no planets could exist. so, explain how one, with an intelligent race no less, has managed to come to be.

[edit on 6/25/2004 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   

The avatar is Aleph and Yod. Both of these Hebrew characters can be spun (vortex) to create all the other letters/characters.

The gold Aleph/Yod symbolises the Archangelic Frequency.

Check your Private Messages box. I sent you a PM.

In reguards to the topic....... I can't say FOR SURE that these alien races exist. I have never experienced any of them with my own senses, though my intuition has told me long time ago that races such as the Draco Reptilians, the Pleidians, and the reptilian lackeys the "Zetas" (the greys) are in fact real.

I heard some interesting things are going to take place in the near future with 2 (and maybe more) of these alien races.

Should make a nice show. I'll have front row seats.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   

well snap some pics hmm the nordic will be a pic of shania twain maybe reptillian your bearded dragon who knows what with the grey.

Riiight.

How would a crystal skull be mind control.

If they contain ELF transmittors, ELF attractors, or other some such devices. Be careful with anything "New Age". The New Age movement was created as a disinformation campaign by the Illuminati.

my mind is open show me proof of your claims.

I don't know what your definition of 'proof' is, nor do I know if I can find what you would define as 'proof' of my claims. However, as I have stated on this forum many times, the only true proof lies in the realisation of a logical whole. Physically speaking, there really is not such a thing as 'proof' (no physical proof), only evidence. The proof is realised by your mind. It is a mental/spiritual awakening to the truth.

Explain your abductions.

There is a lot to explain. Be more specific.

A man by the name of DavidBienick would love to talk to you . you guys would be the best of friends.

Allright. Don't know him. Show him this thread then.

and some creative input
The Mayans worship lizards and serpents they worship Draco where the Reptillians come from.
The Egyptians worship the dog star Sirius , the sirians come from there.

Yep. I know. That is correct. The Mayans also worshipped the star system Procyon, which is where another race involved in their creation came from. The Mayans' ancestors, they say, came from Atlantis as well, which was a human civilisation founded by Lyraens.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   

it wouldn't matter if they took 500 years to orbit each other. the gravitational effects would be so great that no planets could exist. so, explain how one, with an intelligent race no less, has managed to come to be.

that is totally incorrect. Binary systems are probably the rule--not the exception.

In fact, THIS solar system is a binary star system. Jupiter is an unexploded star.

The ratio of our sun to Jupiter is about the same as Sirius A to Sirius B in terms of gravitational effects.

In all stable binaries, one star orbits another the same way that Jupiter orbits the Sun.

I don't know where you get your information regarding binaries not being able to have planets, but it is totally false.

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Daelume]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
hmmm you seem knowledgable i would like taking this to u2u later on well public is beter but i would first like to take a wuick shower stay on.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm]

I heard some interesting things are going to take place in the near future with 2 (and maybe more) of these alien races.

Should make a nice show. I'll have front row seats.

There is staged alien invasion planned for some time this century. I don't know if it will be within the next two years, but it seems possible.

It will not be a thing you'll want to sit back and watch. It will be very gruesome, and result in the unification of all Earth-governments under a globalist dictatorship. It is a problem-reaction-solution excuse to create and re-inforce the New World Order.

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Daelume]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   

hmmm you seem knowledgable

Thanks. I'd like to talk to you too if you're interested.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   

i could go on and on and on about binary, double binary, and anything else about star groupings. in fact, more than half of stars in the milky way are binaries i just want to know about how it can be possible for a planetary system to exist in one.

All that I can say is that whatever theory you base this assumption on is totally incorrect. Most systems are binary, and most of the planets discovered since 1995 have been unexploded stars like Jupiter.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   

It will not be a thing you'll want to sit back and watch. It will be very gruesome, and result in the unification of all Earth-governments under a globalist dictatorship. It is a problem-reaction-solution excuse to create and re-inforce the New World Order.

You're right, that will be something I don't want to be a part of or maybe even watch.

I have my own opinions though, I think this alien invasion won't happen because the human spirit along with some higher forces won't let it happen or shortly after the NWO is confirmed, it will be brought down.... unless we live in a cruel universe where there is no justice, but I think love will come back to us soon.

It is a pretty sick and twisted world right now isn't it?

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I have my own opinions though, I think this alien invasion won't happen because the human spirit along with some higher forces won't let it happen or shortly after the NWO is confirmed, it will be brought down.... unless we live in a cruel universe where there is no justice, but I think love will come back to us soon.

It is a pretty sick and twisted world right now isn't it?

the staged invasion will happen. There are a lot of demented Earth-humans who will make it happen (that includes the shapeshifters, who are still members of our species technically).

Even worse, there are a lot of lazy-minded or just plain mind-controlled Earth-humans who will go along with the New World Order.

My goal is to at least inspire some people to start spreading the word about this before it is too late. We need to unite against this. It is just wrong. We can't let all Earth-human civilisation go down the toilet because of the greed of the elite and the stupidity of the masses.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I think love will come back to us soon.

Maybe. Though I wouldn't say that 'love is the answer'. That is kind of naiive. Love is just a small part of what we need to regain--which is independence. The main thing we need to do is overcome our victim mentalities, which are the root of all this.

Stewart Swerdlow describes the situation perfectly in Blue Blood, True Blood:

"Is there any hope? Should people hide in their closets? Should anyone fight back? The answers to these questions are yes, no and no. Each individual is the hope. There are no "Space Brothers" waiting to save this population. These are Reptilian leaders from the astral planes who deceive Humankind. Even Jesus/Emmanuel was an admitted alien creation
(note from Daelume: engineered by beings from the Pleiades). Most human civilisations that exist elsewhere are totalitarian also. This is a necessity because of the constant Draco Reptilian threat.

Each person on Earth must gain control of his/her own minds to find out who and what they are within God-Mind. Then, if they teach others to do the same, eventually this will extrapolate to a critical mass that will spill over to the rest of the population. Then there will be no need or possibility for any victim-mentality to exist, and no oppressor will be attracted. Humankind will then be free. This new mind-pattern of the species can even be taught to the Draco Reptilians, and any other race or type of beings. God-Mind allows all. In God-Mind, this solution has already occured! Everyone must now become aware of it."

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
first question is why would you let the NWO and an alien invasion happen? I am skeptical but still are you going to hide underground. theyre going to get you sooner or later.you can stall for time and more life. but me id rather die fightin with a gasp of fresh surface air. atleast do something. why be afraid of death it is inevitable.

second questionto daelume
can you please present your evidence of your abductions and existence of ET's?

third why would someone put EMT devices in skulls made of crystal it aint something everyone has to control their mind.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Reguarding everything you have just said, check my recent PM to you.

I said "the love will come back to us soon". The reason being is that Love is Light is Knowledge.

It took a while for the light to shine on the darkness in our world. What I mean is that, it took a while for the human beings on Earth to become knowledgable of it's "authorities" (aka the powers that be: the reptilians). After the knowledge was released into the collective human consciousness, it has led this knowledge to reach the higher forces (God in its many eleveated forms), and now that these higher forces have knowledge of this going on in this here planet, there has been some very careful and timely planning to help and save us....

Unfortunately that is all I wish to say right now on this current matter. For more information simply check out the bottom-most post on this thread about the Zhedi Order: www.astralpulse.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hm, how are they going to invade exactly? With a ton of space ships? or another malicious way like biological warfare?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join