It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO ? - unknown stars suddenly began to move! 09.10.2010! Germany!( ytube title) Weird video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tribble
reply to post by tarifa37

These are so far away, I kind of think satellites.
Eventually they move and have lights!
I found this in the YT comments of the video.

JimmyCarol100
16 hours ago

there are an estimated 600-900 satellites launched annually not counting spy ones, and most orbit in low earth orbit(LEO-up to 1240 miles) and some are mobile as well as fixed. So mobile ones would appear to move since they are mobile, makes since. If you have a telescope and look at the Intl Space Station it travels in LE Orbit btw 173-286 miles and can be seen w/naked eye. Plus all satellites have lights so what ppl mostly see are man-made objects. Mobile or fixed orbits. Not UFO's.

I'll take my own experience of these things before I take youtubers comment.

Have you ever actually watched satellites?

Yes? Then how can you still think satellites?

Satellites do not do this.

Use your head, not other peoples failed 'logic'.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Last night i was sitting with a friend looking at the stars (total clear sky) then we did see a little dot moving, we did think it was a satellite, suddenly the dot disappeared in the middle of the sky not to be seen again.

We actually tried to work out if the (already descended) sun could be the light source and the earth the sun-blocker as the sun descended two hours before.

We decided it was a satellite, coming to the point where earth would block the sunlight and therefore disappear (As we see with the moon ) Is that possible ... ?

Time: around 22.00 hours
Direction: Straight above us, moving from S-W to N-E

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthOccupant
Last night i was sitting with a friend looking at the stars (total clear sky) then we did see a little dot moving, we did think it was a satellite, suddenly the dot disappeared in the middle of the sky not to be seen again.

We actually tried to work out if the (already descended) sun could be the light source and the earth the sun-blocker as the sun descended two hours before.

We decided it was a satellite, coming to the point where earth would block the sunlight and therefore disappear (As we see with the moon ) Is that possible ... ?

Time: around 22.00 hours
Direction: Straight above us, moving from S-W to N-E

Yes, sounds like a satellite.

We decided it was a satellite, coming to the point where earth would block the sunlight and therefore disappear

Exactly.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
See what happens when some B-17s fly into Germany.
The stars might follow them.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I read ATS daily but rarely post. This topic deserves attention as I and my skeptic wife witnessed an event very much like this, but ours had a different ending.

Watch what you believe are stars folks, you may get a big surprise.

It happened just this last summer on a satuday night in the middle of August. We were watching SNL and I got bored because it was not that funny. It was an absolutely beautiful night with no wind and not a cloud in the sky and the stars were bright. I decided to step out into the backyard to relax in my lawnchair and watch for shooting stars and satellites and asked the wife if she would like to join me. Let me point out we have been doing this for many years. We know what a satellite looks like, how they can fade in and out depending weather or not its reflecting the suns rays or has a suface to reflect back while its rotating. We know what shooting stars and meteorites look like. I know how to Identify aircraft as I was an OH-58D Crew Chief in the Army and spent a lot of time on the flight line. I should also point out I live in SE Michigan near Selfridge ANG.

So we were kicking back in the yard. We saw a few satellites. We saw a few shooting stars. We had been out there for about an hour, just watching the sky. So for all that time while I was watching, my eye kept being drawn back to one particular star in the sky. It would twinkle or something in a way that would simply make me look at it. It was low in the sky to the east but nothing that made me question that it was nothing more than a star in the sky.

Im watching a sattelite heading north just starting to fade out over the horizon when my wife says "what the hell is that?"
She is pointing to the east. I start scanning the sky for something moving, I dont see anything but I do notice that star I kept looking at was brighter (the same star my eye had been drawn to for an hour). The wife says "Its getting brighter" and sure enough it slowly kept getting brighter. I started to pay very close attention to the position of other stars nearby to see if it was moving, it wasnt. This took about 1 minute. Now it stopped getting brighter but slowly started to move, not like it was trying to move but like someone switched off whatever was holding it in position. Then suddenly it shot straight up or away from the planet leaving a fading trail of light behind it. It did not fly away with a trajectory like you would see an airplane or satellite, it went straight up and away from the planet.

My wife, the huge skeptic, sat there for 15 mins and the only thing she could say was " Uh No, Thats not right"
I was at a loss for words because it was totally unexpected. When you think of seeing a UFO I would have thought it would have been more like some of the videos I have seen on YT.

2 other things I would like to point out. We did not see a single aircraft fly by the whole time we were out there, which is very strange. And second, Selfridge has a no fly zone dogfight practice area out in the direction of the "Star" we saw.

I am going to hazzard a guess that It is more than likely one of our own rather than ET in origin. It sure is good to know its one of ours but still makes me wonder what its mission is. What is it doing and why do we need spacecraft in orbit posing as stars. On an aircraft carrier that job is called "CAP" Combat Air Patroll. Could it be "CSP" Combat Space Patroll?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Whalin Rift

Wow fantastic post, very interesting. We have a clear night here tonight and once the kids are in bed I'm going to get my binoculars and star gaze as I have also seen some strange things that I would say are not satellites or shooting stars etc. I saw something odd in deep space a few weeks back. It was like a very distant star that moved in one corner of the sky only, and seemed to be moving almost straight out to space instead of tracking across. It made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up like I instinctively knew something wasnt right.Could have been space junk I guess. Just seemed odd at the time.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by tarifa37

Tarifa37.....

Thank you for providing another video for discussion.

Unfortunately, I cannot ascertain anything from that video because of the very poor quality.

Based on the available information, I don't believe conventional explanations such as planes, satellites, etc... can be excluded.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

I was basicly gonna say the same thing but in some other words..
I cant say ANYTHING from that vid...

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I see fake stars and fake planes every day. You are not alone.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join