It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO ? - unknown stars suddenly began to move! 09.10.2010! Germany!( ytube title) Weird video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Very strange video that was shot using two pieces of footage of stars taken 30 mins of each other. It seems to show stars moving away from their positions in the sky. I'm still trying to make sense out of the video. Ive brought it here for your professional perusal. Enjoy

Reen1411 | 10 October 2010

This video was taken by myself in germany near Bonn on 09.10.2010!
These stars are not normal i know my nightsky very good,30minutes later the most of them where dissapeared!
Suddenly one faker starts to move after standing still for 40minutes!
Omg whats going on these days?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I'm not a pro' but thats awesome...I'm in california i've been seeing lights like that (about 6 to 7) in the sky for about 2 nights. from 9:00 to i dont know when the objects left but i was up till 2:00 watching them with binoculars. these flashed green, red, amber and blue lights and drift slowly in the opposite way of the stars. practicaly stade in the same place but 1 moved outward very very slow... man i ws having panic issues. i needed to tell some 1 but every 1 was asleep and my wife just blew it off... i dont know what they were, satt's, rockets... i dont know???

just thaught i'd add that beings im new and cant post a new one lol

thanx for hearing this out

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The constellation is Orion. I would like to add an image, but don´t know how I get it work.
The first moving star, don´t belong to Orions constellation anyway.
I was wondering if there are ufo sightings in germany this year. Great video!

mfg

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I was not sure if the first star that moved was just a satellite. Although it did seem to be stationary at first. Its a bit of a confusing video I'm going to watch it again to see if I can make more sense out of it. At the end of the video it certainly did look like a star was on the move. Very odd. Must be a logical explanation.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numino
The constellation is Orion. I would like to add an image, but don´t know how I get it work.
The first moving star, don´t belong to Orions constellation anyway.
I was wondering if there are ufo sightings in germany this year. Great video!

mfg

Just go to" tools" then "pictures" then upload your picture. Then click on your picture copy the url underneath where it says "Use as ATS Avatar "paste inside square braket img square braket your picture URL here square bracket /img square bracket then pop that in your post and Bob should be your uncle and Fanny your aunt.
edit on 10-10-2010 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Tarifa37.....

Thank you for providing another video for discussion.

Unfortunately, I cannot ascertain anything from that video because of the very poor quality.

Based on the available information, I don't believe conventional explanations such as planes, satellites, etc... can be excluded.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Thanks for your observations, I was under the impression that this was filmed using a time lapse setting however I am not sure now. You are probably right just a plane or satellite.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

, I was under the impression that this was filmed using a time lapse setting however I am not sure now. You are probably right just a plane or satellite.

No, it is not time lapse. It looks like it though in the beginning, until you hear him speak.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Good video Tarifa37. I like it particularly because it looks like the 2 UFO's I saw in 2008 and I know they were not satellites, planes or helicopters etc....because of that I would love for this to be the real deal. That means that my judgement on this footage is a bit biased though, so i'll hang back and enjoy the discussion.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
The very first one moving does look like a satallite. I have no explanation for the others. Possible other satallites? Doubt there would be that many that close.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Very peculiar video.

I have often wondered if UFO's might disguise themselves as stars.

We just don't look up into the sky anymore.

Anyways, nice find.

vVv

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

I too Californicate (Eww!)

Anyway! I see the same things you see, at the same times you see them. (Southern Califor---Oh yeah, look under my Halloween costume, to the left of all these letters, and punctuation marks.

I find them highly entertaining, and look forward to seeing them. Unfortunately, their frequency is not enough to merit me having my video equipment all set up.

Though I may get lucky some day.

I have tried filming them using my old crapcorders, but well look at what I call them!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

edit on 11/10/2010 by spikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
No, sorry.
This is not planes, satellites, or stars.

All of which I see constantly on a nightly basis.

Thanks OP

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
me and my partner have witnessed these things on quite a few occasions, we go outside during the night to have a cigerette because we don't smoke indoors, we follow them(by scanning them across the sky) untill they disappear, they get fainter and fainter untill you cannot see them, as though they are moving across and away from earth as they travel across the sky. however as they move at a constant speed and straight direction, i never really paid them much attention, because regardless of what they are they can always be dismissed as something normal, therefore even if they are not, the most plausible thing is what must be accepted.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
me and my partner have witnessed these things on quite a few occasions, we go outside during the night to have a cigerette because we don't smoke indoors, we follow them(by scanning them across the sky) untill they disappear, they get fainter and fainter untill you cannot see them, as though they are moving across and away from earth as they travel across the sky. however as they move at a constant speed and straight direction, i never really paid them much attention, because regardless of what they are they can always be dismissed as something normal, therefore even if they are not, the most plausible thing is what must be accepted.

I would say with 99% certainty that what you are seeing are satellites they do exactly as you describe them doing. I have witnessed many of these and I enjoy going outside on a clear night watching them through binoculars.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

These are so far away, I kind of think satellites.
Eventually they move and have lights!
I found this in the YT comments of the video.

JimmyCarol100
16 hours ago

there are an estimated 600-900 satellites launched annually not counting spy ones, and most orbit in low earth orbit(LEO-up to 1240 miles) and some are mobile as well as fixed. So mobile ones would appear to move since they are mobile, makes since. If you have a telescope and look at the Intl Space Station it travels in LE Orbit btw 173-286 miles and can be seen w/naked eye. Plus all satellites have lights so what ppl mostly see are man-made objects. Mobile or fixed orbits. Not UFO's.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

Originally posted by lifeform11

I would say with 99% certainty that what you are seeing are satellites they do exactly as you describe them doing. I have witnessed many of these and I enjoy going outside on a clear night watching them through binoculars.

Definitely.

That does sound exactly like satellites.

But what is in this guys video..
is not satellites.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I look at the night sky almost every night. I do it for hours. I do it with NVGs (Night Vision Gaggles). You can see a lot more stars than with the naked eye. I don't understand how I can see some huge stars with the NVGs and not with the naked eye when they look so big through the NVGs. I'm all the way up in the mountain with a clear sky and hundreds of stars. I see some bright ones, maybe 2 or 3 and when I look at them with my NVGs on 2 or 3 more appear by the other ones, but I can only see them with the apparatus. Also, looking with the NVGs on I can see stars that start to move around. they don't go from one side of the sky to the next but just short distances and sometimes in circles. I thought they might be satellites but they look so huge through the NVGs and I don't see them with the naked eye.

I tried to record them with my phone. I have an Iphone 4 and the camera is very good but it was very difficult and the video came out too shaky. I could buy better equipment to record what I see but I can't take them up there for reason I can't disclose here.

Ok. Just my 'too' cents!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

I just want to make something a little clearer. I do believe that with 100 billion stars in our own galaxy and that galaxy being only one of at least another 100 billion galaxies in the known universe that there will be millions if not billions of planets that will be able to support life. Some of those planets I believe will support intelligent life forms that may be thousands if not millions of years in advance of us technology wise. We have gone from horse and cart to space shuttle in less than 150 years. Just imagine how far advanced we will be in another 100,000 years.

There will be civilizations out there that have solved all the constraints of time and distance in ways we have yet to discover. I believe that it is entirely plausible that aliens from another world may have visited us and may be still paying us regular visits. That is why I bring what I think maybe interesting videos to your attention. It doesn't mean I believe they are ufos myself however I hope to find a real example one day.

With all the cameras in the world its only a matter of time before somebody records something that can not be debunked. We live in interesting times and with the Internet videos can be uploaded minutes after a sighting and be discussed here almost immediately. Which in itself I find amazing. A few short years ago this would have not been possible.

edit on 11-10-2010 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join