It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1st extinction event: Leaked CERN documents state LHC has 70% chances to produce strangelets on 11/9

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Very interesting stuff, basically say's we all gonna freeze to death and then shrink to a
15 kilometers ultra-dense strange star. It's the publish date that raises alarm bells ringing
for me. Oh, and for the record don't be offended if I don't respond or respond to your post
late as I have some things going on. Ya'll have fun with it and I don't mind if someone hijacks
this thread to keep it going. (just don't make a habit of it : ) )

1st extinction event: Leaked CERN documents state LHC has 70% chances to produce strangelets on 11/9
Published: September 11, 2010

Abstract. We have received and will show in this article astonishing documents leaked out of CERN internal servers, about the CASTOR project, a Centauro and STrangelet Object Research to hunt for strangelets ‘likely‘ to be produced at the LHC.

According to those internal documents CERN has been lying for years to the press and in the suits, since it always affirmed that it won’t produce the ultra-dangerous, ultradense ‘strangelets’, the liquid explosive made of up, down and strange quarks, responsible of the ice-9 reactions that cause supernovas (below’s graph).

In those documents CERN affirms there is a 65-70% of chances of producing negative strangelets, which according to standard science on strangelets today, will provoke the ice-9 reaction (name taken from Cat and Cradle’s book in which a physicist destroys the world throwing a new type of water that freezes the planet, since an ice-9 reaction will condensate the planet in a 15 kilometers ultra-dense strange star).

Thus CERN has been lying and it is playing with all mankind a Quantum Russian Roulette game with 4 shots out of 6, 66% chances of extinction. This will be even if we survive the biggest genocide of history, calculated multiplying probability and victims: 66% x 6.6 billions=4.4 billions, 1000 times the Holocaust. The experiment will start in 45 days now. We might be living the last month of our existence as individuals and as a species. This Fall can be indeed the Fall of Man. And yet, the experiment is not stopped. This machine is too big to fail. Ave Caesar Hauer, morituri te salutant…

(Keep reading for a full disclosure of those documents or if you prefer a visual description of this event, click on the 10 min. films ’11/9′ on your right. ‘Informative film’ is an illustrated interview in ‘coast to coast’ Radio to Walter Wagner, my co-plaintiff on the Federal Suit against CERN; ‘surrealist film’ is a documentary a la ‘Dr. Strangelove’ on the events that will take place the 11/9, shot at CERN, with historic material and strangelet physics explained by Dr. Wilczek, the Nobel Prize who discovered and named the ice-9 reaction. I hold copyrights and permissions on those images, given to me by CERN’s press office before suing them; yet the film is censored in several countries of Europe, notably Germany, the main contributor of this machine, so you might not be able to see it. Both Wagner and Wilczek were the first scientists to warn about the future dangers of Super-colliders in their landmark letters to Scientific American in 1999).

www.cerntruth.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
This is indeed a scary read. star and flag for you.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D
Very interesting stuff, basically say's we all gonna freeze to death and then shrink to a
15 kilometers ultra-dense strange star. It's the publish date that raises alarm bells ringing
for me. Oh, and for the record don't be offended if I don't respond or respond to your post
late as I have some things going on. Ya'll have fun with it and I don't mind if someone hijacks
this thread to keep it going. (just don't make a habit of it : ) )

Published: September 11, 2010

Abstract. We have received and will show in this article astonishing documents leaked out of CERN internal servers, about the CASTOR project, a Centauro and STrangelet Object Research to hunt for strangelets ‘likely‘ to be produced at the LHC.

According to those internal documents CERN has been lying for years to the press and in the suits, since it always affirmed that it won’t produce the ultra-dangerous, ultradense ‘strangelets’, the liquid explosive made of up, down and strange quarks, responsible of the ice-9 reactions that cause supernovas (below’s graph).

In those documents CERN affirms there is a 65-70% of chances of producing negative strangelets, which according to standard science on strangelets today, will provoke the ice-9 reaction (name taken from Cat and Cradle’s book in which a physicist destroys the world throwing a new type of water that freezes the planet, since an ice-9 reaction will condensate the planet in a 15 kilometers ultra-dense strange star).

Thus CERN has been lying and it is playing with all mankind a Quantum Russian Roulette game with 4 shots out of 6, 66% chances of extinction. This will be even if we survive the biggest genocide of history, calculated multiplying probability and victims: 66% x 6.6 billions=4.4 billions, 1000 times the Holocaust. The experiment will start in 45 days now. We might be living the last month of our existence as individuals and as a species. This Fall can be indeed the Fall of Man. And yet, the experiment is not stopped. This machine is too big to fail. Ave Caesar Hauer, morituri te salutant…

(Keep reading for a full disclosure of those documents or if you prefer a visual description of this event, click on the 10 min. films ’11/9′ on your right. ‘Informative film’ is an illustrated interview in ‘coast to coast’ Radio to Walter Wagner, my co-plaintiff on the Federal Suit against CERN; ‘surrealist film’ is a documentary a la ‘Dr. Strangelove’ on the events that will take place the 11/9, shot at CERN, with historic material and strangelet physics explained by Dr. Wilczek, the Nobel Prize who discovered and named the ice-9 reaction. I hold copyrights and permissions on those images, given to me by CERN’s press office before suing them; yet the film is censored in several countries of Europe, notably Germany, the main contributor of this machine, so you might not be able to see it. Both Wagner and Wilczek were the first scientists to warn about the future dangers of Super-colliders in their landmark letters to Scientific American in 1999).

www.cerntruth.com...

Ice 9 reactions? I've never heard of Ice 9 outside of Kurt Vonneguts novel "Cat's Cradle." Can someone show where this is a real thing? Wiki only links to the book.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Ok what I'm gathering from this is that only conspiracy sites have talked about this and they have taken Vonnegut's Fictional planet buster and worked it into this conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glowstickk
This is indeed a scary read. star and flag for you.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

This is very disconcerting that a physicist would rather collect notoriety and a Nobel peace prize and look over the fact he could be killing the entire human race and our mother earth all for NOTHING this is outrageous in every single way i can think of the few secrets of the universe we would be enlightened with is not worth the lives of every single human being living at all. I was watching 10 ways the earth would die and one of them was strange quarks and something connected inside of me it felt very close to home as if i knew something like this would be happening this is not good at all!

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Already being discussed here..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And as you will see these documents are not leaked documents at all and they do not mention that the LHC can produce strangelets.
Not to mention that website is not the most credible source in the first place.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Mr. D

Ok what I'm gathering from this is that only conspiracy sites have talked about this and they have taken Vonnegut's Fictional planet buster and worked it into this conspiracy.

They sure have alot of information to go along with that conspiracy and cern documents to
boot. Temperature drops around the world are already being recorded so who knows? Ice ages,
Strangelets, Oil Spills, HAARP Technology, Solar cycles.....these are the types of things that
make some say hmmmm...................

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DivineTeacher
reply to post by Mr. D

This is very disconcerting that a physicist would rather collect notoriety and a Nobel peace prize and look over the fact he could be killing the entire human race and our mother earth all for NOTHING this is outrageous in every single way i can think of the few secrets of the universe we would be enlightened with is not worth the lives of every single human being living at all. I was watching 10 ways the earth would die and one of them was strange quarks and something connected inside of me it felt very close to home as if i knew something like this would be happening this is not good at all!

Ah yes the Nobel Prize for proving how intelligent one is. How very ironic isn't it? To their defense, it's
usually not the scientist that win the prize who end up doing bad things with the technology that they
find or make but the greedy powers that be who then use that knowledge to do what they do.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Anyone watch this video yet?
video.godlikeproductions.com... its starts the vid at a cult and the leader pulls out a revolver and hands it around for a russian roullete symbolism for gambling with life as you all know its about CERNs birth and so on fast forward to 5:26 for the scientific bits

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Only thing happening on 11/9 is the release of Call of Duty : Black Ops... I have posted this several times LMAO

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Can we get a calendar on ATS to keep track of all the different dates the world is going to end?

And another for all the dates for first contact/full disclosure?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

Definitely, since I've joined, the world has ended more times than I've posted on here and I'm still posting strong!

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
really?
really?
not another `end of the world` thread

this is about the zillionth ive seen

if it happens it happens and you will most likely not be on here typing if the end was here

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
So what you are suggesting is that the group of physicists KNOW that there is a 66% chance that they are going to wipe out all life on earth....and yet they are taking the chance......Wow...I didn't realize that scientists were such Wild Men!!! LOL! Seriously this is extreamly hard to comprehend......If this was ONE single...mad scientist...then sure its a possiblity. A possiblity usually only seen in the comics, but I will grant you its theoretically possible. Yet this is a TEAM of physicists.....are we to believe that every singe one of them is willing to gamble with the very existance of the entire planet?!?! And for what??? To get into a scientific journal?!?! To get a Nobel Prize??? This is simply silly. Not only are we to believe that they are willing to risk the entire Earth...but also that the majority of the other physicists in the world are simply setting back in their leather chairs....smoking their pipes, and shrugging their shoulders, going "eh...might as well let em try it. I never really liked living too much anyhow...its totally worth the risk" LMAO!!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Interesting but I don't think anything will happen.
edit on 8-10-2010 by Shrukin89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG
reply to post by Mr. D

Can we get a calendar on ATS to keep track of all the different dates the world is going to end?

And another for all the dates for first contact/full disclosure?

They already have that, It's called webbot

Web Bot Predictions for 2008 / 2009

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shrukin89
Interesting but I don't think anything will happen.
edit on 8-10-2010 by Shrukin89 because: (no reason given)

That's what they said about the Atomic bomb and look what happened to Japan.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

They said nothing would happen when they dropped the atomic bomb?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I haven't seen a shred of proof saying definitively either way, whether this could or could not happen. All I do know is gold and lead atoms are much heavier than elements in the upper atmosphere. Knowing that i can only guess that the collisions at LHC will not be "less energetic" than collisions between cosmic rays and the lighter elements in the atmosphere as we have been told. Given that information isn't it safe to assume that maybe something might actually happen that was previously just theory, or maybe even totally unknown to science?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join