It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else Impressed with Comodo Internet Security?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I'm absolutely in love with this company. I just switched to Comodo Internet Security dumping my paid year of Kaspersky. The security suite is free and works better than any solution I've used so far...kaspersky, bitdefender...etc.

It catches everything...also if it is unfamiliar with a program you or the computer runs it will open it sandboxed automatically.

All of their software is free...from anti-virus solutions to computer backup.

personalfirewall.comodo.com...

They do have a version of Internet Security that is pay only (CIS Complete 2011). It comes with 24hr live PC support where you can get help with ANY PC issue...not just their products but any possible issue you may have. Get this, in their forum they have a thread where you can just ask for a free key for the pay version if you can't afford to pay. That is just unbelievable and speaks to the type of company they are.

Here is the forum: forums.comodo.com...

Check these guys out, I think you will be impressed.

Video from Youtube:

edit on 10/7/2010 by kinglizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I've been using comodo firewall for about 2 years after I had a severe problem with Norton (got a trojan that set up a redirect on my bank account log in) and I haven't had a single virus / trojan since.
It runs pretty smoothly in the background and had never caused a single problem as far as I know
edit on 7-10-2010 by davespanners because: damn my spelling

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Comodo is indeed a very outstanding piece of Internet Security.

It is very good (for free) I don' t have many complaints at all. It is also very light on computer resources.

I use it as a back up to AVG anti-virus (paid for) and ZoneAlarm Firewall.

These three product have not let me down on both my laptops.

Comodo is excellent. I was never a fan of Kaspersky.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I used Kaspersky for several years but I've been having problems with it...from slow start on reboot to program hang when updating. The updater would sit at 70% all day or until I rebooted the computer. Comodo though is light, fast and powerful...so glad I found it...

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

I LOVE Comodo ! So much better than the other i payed for before. Can't agree more. Many features, so You can adjust the settings as You please.

"Just" one problem only. With 246 mb RAM, pc runs very slow. Can't load any video threads here with many posts. However...I will not take any risc by NOT having Comodo

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
You should upgrade your RAM...it's fairly inexpensive these days and it make a huge difference.

I'm now using a bunch of Comodo products....programs manager (uninstaller), System Cleaner, Time Machine and Internet Security...all free and all work extremely well. All can be found in their forums...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I just started using it a few days ago, thanks to your thread. So far, I have no complaints.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I love it !!!

I've been using it for 2-3 years now and no problems

top topics

join