It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SECOND PUBLIC CONTACT "they will arrive in 20 supermassive ships, June/July 2011..!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Only joking, you didn't think i was serious did you???

Sorry, but i am getting soooo sick-up and fed with all these BS predictions that i thought i would throw one in of my own.

Mods..please feel free to remove at your leisure...and i apologize most profusely for making this thread.

Frustration just got the better of me...anyone with a funny comment is warmly welcomed while it lasts.

I could do with a laugh.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

Ah, but how do you know you haven’t received a “surrogate” prophecy from the Pleiadian Federation?

Think about it; they could be using skeptics to warn us of their approach, therefore making the message believable?

Spooky, huh?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I see they moved your thread to Jokes, Puns and Pranks now; so, I guess it's okay for Comedy Hour to begin.

I sure hope you can muster the entertainers!

In the meantime, I'll grab a table - twirl it around for awhile on one of its three legs and ask the waitress for a name for my new wooden, spinning spaceship.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Oh crap! this is totally like 18 more motherships than what I was just recently told! It must like be sooo totally true. You're awesome

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
watch...
this is the one that comes true.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

If this comes true i will eat my own underpants!!

That is how confident i am...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Given all the recent events, i am now looking for suggestions as to how to cook my underpants.

Maybe some mustard would make them more appetizing.

Cosmic...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Two months to go..

..feeling confident.

Cosmic...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Oh noes! I just saw this message and now I am stressed out. I am not prepared at all for this. How will I accommodate the masses of aliens arriving. And does there really exist a catering company that will take on such a task? And a more accurate date would be nice, that's just being polite. Do you have any idea what kind of entertainment they prefer?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
You need to call them back and tell them it's a NO GO... I"m not giving up SUMMER for THEM, they can dang well come in the middle of winter and freeze their alien hinney's off, then maybe they can relocate us to a warmer planet .......

top topics

join