It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans NEED their GUNS for the sake of Jusitce and Peace.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Seeker

Stop looking for excuses as to why you THINK it is your right just because it says so on a piece of paper!

Oh really?! We don't think it is our right. It IS our right.

Unlike other countries, the American populace wouldn't turn our weapons in. In fact there is a whole market devoted to caching weapons here.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MrRed

Great to see that people who are not even from the US understand how important this right is. I live in the US and exercise my right each and every day! Trust me when I say, we realize why the fore fathers insured this right, and don’t think that for one minute that the govt. could EVER take it from us without a war! There would many, many lives lost on BOTH sides. It is a day that I personally think is fast approaching, and I feel most of the people who are pro 2nd amendment, have been preparing for that day. I and friends have stock piled in 55gl drums buried around the area, ammo, food, and manny, manny, guns, just waiting for that dreadful day.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I agree with you on every point MrRed.
Since you are not allowed weapons or even to defend yourself you need to learn a new tactic-
How to hide the bodies.

I'm going to the range today and get in some target practice.
God save the Queen/ Long live the Republic

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Seeker

Stop looking for excuses as to why you THINK it is your right just because it says so on a piece of paper! You need more control gun control than what you have (IMO none of you should have them), but because of this piece of paper, you refuse to see how seriously stuffed up it is when it comes to the US stats on gun related crime. Get over it!

You sound like GWB there. The "piece of paper" you refer to is the Constitution of the United States of America, and the Law of the Land. Never forget that. And please tell whoever you work for that yes, we are armed to the teeth, and no one is rounding us up without a fight. Hitler banned guns too.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Amen...It is our God given right to bear arms and not because the consitution says so. All the consitution did was tell us some of the rights we already have. As long as we do not dishonor that right, i.e. murder.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I loved your little cartoon.
I can't quite figure out why they didn't show black people shooting black people.
Perhaps that part of the story doesn't fit in with it's racist agenda.
Not to disagree with the content except that it was primarily Euorpean ships that brought the slaves to America - Spanish/Dutch/Portuguese&English for the most part.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Yes I know, but we aren't talking about race here, we are talking about guns here.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

That cartoon was as much about race as guns.
Maybe we just disagree over it's intent, that's cool.
I find myself agreeing with you far more often than not.
Respects, ATA

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Don't worry, as a resident of the greater metropolitan Detroit area, I completely understand.

But that is another conspiracy theory altogether.

Guns in my opinion are an American institution, I do believe that a well armed public is a safer public.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MrRed

Sounds like we could use more like you over here in the "States"!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance_Defier

Obviously you know nothing of the effectiveness of guerilla warfare. The US government will NEVER attempt a hostile takeover of its own populace.(it cannot be done) It will be done over time with more subtle tactics. Thats why our VOTE is the most effective weapon we have. The second amendment has and continues to function as it was designed to.

A tank sounds very formidable. But the driver has to come out sometime, it has to refuel, replenish its ammo etc.etc.. The weapons you mention are great for destroying infrastructure, but when youve got thousands of Americans with rifles that are accurate at a half a mile or more spread out over terrain they know like the back of thier hand..what is your tank going to do? Not much. Most of the Americans I know have at least a basic knowledge of explosives, heavy equipment operation, etc.

How can you minimize the GLOCK?

The NVC took down Hugheys with spears.

One well placed shot into an aircraft turbine and it goes down.

The US military, and US citzens are on the same team, like it or not. Most US citezens either have been or still are US military.

Its not a hostile takeover we have to worry about, its the quiet policy changes that accrue over time which will cripple us financially. Our guns will do no good against that. If one takes up arms against a democratically elected gov. then that person is an enemy of the state , and hopefully will be dealt with as such.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MrRed

I believe that Americans MUST stand and continue to have this right. This right for me, protects the citizens of American from an all out tyranny reigned down on them by the US GOV. Without these guns the American citizen is defenseless against the Government who spends more than any other nation on tactical weapons.

Read your own words. How in the hell is a hand held gun going to protect anyone from a supremely equipped military? The amendment may have made some sense way back when the government's arsenal didn't look any different from an ordinary citizens, but today no way.

This argument is ludicrous in the extreme.
Now I will go back to reading the rest of the thread.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Who Say's we just have Handguns?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TwoTechnics

I don't care what you've got, it ain't going to stand up to the billions $ of your money the government has spent on their war machine. The best you could hope for would be reduced to a Taliban type of fight.

If the SHTF I could see some of your military defecting to your (the people's) side and bringing some of their toys with them, but it would inevitably still be a one sided affair with most of the casualties being on your side.

Of course Israel would probably fight on your government's side, and probably Britain too. After all, terrorists are terrorists, and as far as your government is concerned, that would be you.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion regardless of how idiotic it may be. Thanks for sharing yours.

2nd.
edit on 7-10-2010 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
reply to post by TwoTechnics

I don't care what you've got, it ain't going to stand up to the billions $ of your money the government has spent on their war machine. The best you could hope for would be reduced to a Taliban type of fight.

If the SHTF I could see some of your military defecting to your (the people's) side and bringing some of their toys with them, but it would inevitably still be a one sided affair with most of the casualties being on your side.

Of course Israel would probably fight on your government's side, and probably Britain too. After all, terrorists are terrorists, and as far as your government is concerned, that would be you.

So, is it YOUR opinion that we should relinquish our firearms, and roll over to the "multi-billion dollar" US/UN army, and go quietly into the night like so many other countries have done?

Should we just be mindless slaves, and eaters doing the "master's" bidding until we die, never having that backup option?

If that is your idea, or thought you hold so close to your breast at night, then I ask you... Why are you here on a conspiracy theories forum?

Just as a side note: The will-power of a group of people, when combined, is a powerful thing; and where there is a will, there is a way.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrRed

Guns are no good with ammunition. Ammunition is expensive. Simple matter for an aggressive government to move suddenly to shut down sources before we knew anything about it. Then, with no more bullets, we can all do exactly nothing whilst the bad guys take over. So much for the myth of US citizens with guns insuring freedom.

tt

edit on 7-10-2010 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Seeker
What a crock. That would have to be the saddest excuse for "The RIGHT to bear arms" I have heard yet.

To not have/own a gun does not:

1) Turn a Country into the largest dictatorship ever known.
2) allow for rounding up the masses and placing them in camps.
3) enforce their policies via violence and intimidation
4) nor does it make the Citizen powerless to fight back.

Stop looking for excuses as to why you THINK it is your right just because it says so on a piece of paper!
You need more control gun control than what you have (IMO none of you should have them), but because of this piece of paper, you refuse to see how seriously stuffed up it is when it comes to the US stats on gun related crime.
Get over it!

Evidently all four of your points have never happened in any country in history. Not even in Germany ? As an anti gun advocate I would suppose you would be willing to place a sign on your residence stating you do not have firearms on the premises. I mean if you are willing to talk the talk you should be willing to walk the walk !!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash
reply to post by MrRed

Guns are no good with ammunition. Ammunition is expensive. Simple matter for an aggressive government to move suddenly to shut down sources before we knew anything about it. Then, with no more bullets, we can all do exactly nothing whilst the bad guys take over. So much for the myth of US citizens with guns insuring freedom.

tt

edit on 7-10-2010 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

HeHeHe...ever heard of stockpiling and reloading....lol

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
reply to post by MrRed

It is a day that I personally think is fast approaching, and I feel most of the people who are pro 2nd amendment, have been preparing for that day.

I have a real feeling that it is fast approaching. I think that the US gov is preparing some sneaky plan to confiscate all weapons. Maybe, I know this is out there, but if for some reason the rumors of Obama writing up bills and new laws just won't go away.

I know what Im saying is just rumor right now on the internet and in talking to people, but some rumor have a basis of truth.

I do hope they US gov does not make that incorrect decision.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join