It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are 9/11's Above Top Secret secret's?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
What are 9/11's Above Top Secret secret's?

I wanted to start this out with a quote from Daniel Ellsberg, the Pentagon Papers leaker, who was talking to Henry Kissenger who was about to begin the position of National Security Advisor:

"I took that opportunity to tell him something that I had long thought of telling somebody who was about to enter the world of really high secrecy. And I said, Henry your about to get a lot of clearances higher than top secret, that you did not know existed. Its going to have a sequence of effects on you...First a great exhilaration, your getting all this amazing information that you didn't know even existed and the next phase is, you'll feel like a fool for not having known of any of this. But that won't last long, very soon you'll come to think that everyone else is foolish.. What would this expert be telling me if he knew what I knew, so in the end you stop listening to it"

That was from a PBS movie "The most dangerous man in America" about the Pentagon Papers story.www.pbs.org... In it, one of the things mentioned was the fact that it was known by well over a 1000 people, but was top secret, that the military was doing everything possible to expand the war. Yet the public had no clue because they were told by everyone who knew, including the President, that the war was coming to a close. These were outright lies to continue and expand a war that had no real reasons for us being in. Eerily similar to our current situations in our 9/11 wars we are in now, except we don't have our "Pentagon Papers" to confirm suspicions..Yet anyways.

I say these things first because I often wonder how much we really know about 9/11. What has been classified Above Top Secret? What information would completely put 9/11 into a whole new category of events. What pieces to the puzzles, do we not even know are pieces to the puzzle?

I truly believe we were given a completely fabricated cover story, as to how the Hijackers planned and carried out the attacks. On the surface they want us to believe that this was a group of fanatical Muslims, most of them with little education, from little towns. Some with bigger educations(the so called planners, like the university taught Atta), these men simply coming to America to further their educations or become pilots and that this was how they were able to operate under the radar. Yet we now know they were trained terrorists, able to attend camps supposedly directed by OBL, and terror summits in Malaysia, all the while slipping in and out of the USA. Receiving and spending vast sums of money, upwards of half a million dollars(according to the 9/11 Commission) who knows how high the dollar figures really went up to. Sent to them...by who..more terrorists?? Obtaining drivers licenses something like eleven DL's just from the VA DMV. This is not a easy thing to do for people with little to zero experience in the US, with zero contacts to guide them. Yet we're are basically told this is how they did it.

They were most certainly setting off alarm bells, we have the cases of the Moussaoui agents being denied further investigation, even after pleas from agents. We have the agents who suspected terrorist were training at flight schools denied further investigation. We also have the Able Danger's agents being denied further investigation. Shaffer, by the way, confirmed the other night on a radio program that indeed, without question he did identify Atta, and two of the other main hijackers before 9/11 and that he was told to discontinue that part of his operation. The most well known of agents would be the OBL squad that was headed by John O'neill, who as it is well known was so upset about not being able to properly investigate the AQ terrorists and their leader OBL that he quit and took a job at the next place that he thought would be a target. So if your counting that is four times we have stymied investigations three within the FBI and one within the NSA(that we know about). What was really going on here? Who was holding the trump card, one could easily get the notion that someone was well aware of the "Big wedding" operation. Possibly thinking they had it fully under control, maybe one of the main hijackers, like Atta for example, was flipped and playing two sides feeding information as a mole. With all these flags going up and all of the previous mentioned information it's impossible to think for one second that they(the FBI) were completely unaware.

Still, even if they were being watched, and even if they were double crossing the FBI playing them for the fools, it doesn't explain how they were able to conduct the operation with such ease. I think it's also quite clear that they them selves were laying down a cover story for the soon to be multi agency investigations that would be coming. Even going as far to leave the obvious plants(most likely by the terrorists themselves) that would help build the cover story, like the virtual play by play treasure trove conveniently left in the car they left in the parking lot at the airport. This is just one example but there are plenty that seem to paint this perfect picture of a fanatical Muslim. But where did they really get there training? Did they really learn how to fly on some foreign military base? Was their attendance at flight schools in the states a part of the painting of this perfect picture they wanted the viewer to see? Was it all for show?

Finally, we know it's been claimed that they actually were helped in many ways by a supposed ally of ours, that would probably explain a lot of the mysteries surrounding 9/11, but we were gracious enough to hide this from the public in hopes of not making them the scapegoat. They returned the favor by keeping there mouth shut about all of this "bad publicity". For me though, it's probably just the tip of the ice berg that is 9/11. Because essentially we are operating off the plausibly deniable(for everyone) cover story. That we were told from day one, and much like Kissinger who was about to learn about a lot of Above Top Secret information, that he had no clue existed. We too have no clue about what information about 9/11 has been designated Above Top Secret, and likely never will know.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by trojanmouse

This is the second time within around ten minutes I have seen you posting Encyclopedia Dramatica Link without listing the source. Not sure if you are trying to troll but if you are at least make spotting it a slight challenge.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Most of the information I've acquired is from the Zeitgeist movies, Richard Gage, Loose Change, and the myriad of 9/11 sites. That's about all I know as far as 'Above Top Secret' information.

If you're looking for 9/11 information that's how I would suggest beginning! And the Zeitgeist movies also include more information than just the 9/11 on topics such as religion.

Typically those who are opposed to the 9/11 ideas are those who are entrenched in religious belief, followers of such people as George Bush, followers in general, Fox News and main stream media believers, those who think we are alone in the Universe, and those who think that prescription drugs that kill hundreds of thousands every year are safe and 'good' drugs, while marijuana - which has never killed anyone - is 'bad' and 'harmful.'

Essentially everything that those in power do to pull the wool over your eyes concerning reality and those who *believe* it are the same ones who are the most vehemently opposed to 9/11 Truthers movement.

Osama Bin Laden and his cronies executed this plan and took down our towers. Nearly a decade later we have invaded Iraq, are now in Afghanistan with our eye on Iran.

War is Peace.

Freedom is slavery.

We are at war with Afghanistan.

We have always been at war with Afghanistan.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cataka
Most of the information I've acquired is from the Zeitgeist movies, Richard Gage, Loose Change, and the myriad of 9/11 sites. That's about all I know as far as 'Above Top Secret' information.

In other words you have gotten your "information" from damn fool conspiracy sites, that just make things up!.

If you're looking for 9/11 information that's how I would suggest beginning!

And you will find conspiracy stories like pod carrying aircraft firing missiles at the WTC buildings, holographic aircraft, mini nukes being used to bring down the towers, nanoo nanoo thermite, beam weapons, explosives etc etc none of which are based on any fact!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
the really-really- way above top secret info. is that Aliens were the ones that crased into the 3 famous buildings that day...
they made their crafts look like Boeing aircrafts... the Twin Towers & Pentagon were the Earth invaders
the 4th craft was just normal hijackers with no association with the Aliens attacks

the govt is just manufacturing the radical Muslim story to cover up the Alien involvement

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

top topics

join