It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reportedly a new FOIA 2010 Video: Firefighters discuss explosions on 9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by snapperski
all the people that are posting there was not bombs,and all that,honestly people,dont bite,they do it just for arguments sake,if that idiot of a fireman thedman dont belive there was explosions going off that took down the buildings then its a fair shout to call him a idiot.....

just like most debunkers on here,its just for aguments sake,or the site admins,to get more of a debate or put life into the thread..honestly,even a child can see the towers were demolitions....ignore the fools who belive the government story..lol..
edit on 6-10-2010 by snapperski because: (no reason given)

Oh right, " a child can see the towers were demolitions ", but the American Society of Civil Engineers ( membership 120,000 plus ) cant !

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

I am sorry that you put so much faith in "officials" but you will not listen the officials that have come out conclusively saying there was a cover-up of the events on 9/11. Even if someone cannot explain the cause of secondary explosions in the WTC's prior to collapse, you cannot dispute the fact that there are enough witnesses to in fact prove there were explosions. Now whether they were planted explosions or natural in the course of maybe gas lines blowing up and the like has not been debunked. But to say there were not explosions and that the collapse of the buildings may have been not because of the planes but of the successive explosions inside that follow is yet to be determined. If there is one thing trusters and truthers should agree is that there was in fact secondary explosions, the results of which could have contributed significantly to the collapse. A fact that is covered up significantly from any official report that I am aware of, should be enough to show that someone intentionally did not want us to know.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by MilzGatez

This has been covered a 1001 times before. Explosions during the violent demise of huge skyscrapers are to be expected. Witnesses reported explosions as the Titanic went down.

The firefighters referred to explosions affecting the lobby so how does that tie in with collapse from the plane impact points ?

Explosion during the violent demise of huge skyscrapers are to be expected? And How many HUGE skyscrapers like the Twin Towers met their violent demise without any cause of CD? Matter of fact, Name one HUGE skyscrapers that has been CD or even bought down manually or by other means? Can you?

Well according to this www.controlled-demolition.com...

CDI’s implosion of Hudson’s set three new records:
At 439 ft. tall Hudson’s is the tallest building ever imploded, eclipsing the record held by CDI since 1975 with the felling of the 361 ft. tall Mendez Caldiera Building in Sao Palo, Brazil.

At 439 ft. tall Hudson’s is the tallest structural steel building ever imploded, eclipsing the record CDI set in 1997 with the felling 344 sq. ft. tall #500 Wood Street Building in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

At 2.2 Million square feet, Hudson’s is the largest single building ever imploded.

Which by the way isnt tall like the Twin Towers but it sure is huge as width and as it stated tallest structural steel building and SET THREE RECORDS so its officially the tallest . So compare a 439ft building with WTC 1- 1,368 ft and WTC 2 - 1,362 ft and how can you expect to hear the same type of noises when the height doesnt matches?

but of course they heard it with the Titanic considering they were out in the middle of nowhere but these people heard it from within, right under them, above them, and all around them while other noises were going on and I might add , People in Titanic wouldnt have had as much knowledge as the first responders with that type of noises. So Who's words would you go by with?

Hmm plane impact points? I thought the plane only hit one area of the building cause certain impact points where the plan actually hit...not a few 50-60 flights of floors near to the bottom and Are you saying those people dont have knowledge on how different noises sounds from different distances, common sense, Will you hear anything, let alone the same density of something happening 500ft above you?

... But you on the right track there, In order for the building to collapse there must have been other impact points to weaken the structure, Hmm What would cause those other "impact points" ? .. Mind you, Damage was done in one area, not the whole building and from what they said ... The Fire's were already out as they started moving up, so fire is ruled out for sure unless you wont take their expertise views. The top half above the impact point should have just tilted to the side and crushing whatever its in the way while at least 2-3 floors under impact point would have been gone and the rest should have just stood up and not fall, well not fall but turned into dust. But How can more half of the solid materials just turned into Dust?

There are things which would prove controlled demolition by explosives. Physical evidence of charges, det cord etc. evidence of explosives being transported to the WTC, admissions by anybody involved in supplying, transporting or installing explosives at the WTC. But of course there is none of that despite we are in the 10th year.

What year did this happen? in the 70's? 80's? Have you ever heard of remote detonators like the TeleBlaster telemetry blast initiation system, According to their sites it's been around since 1999 on their side Source.

And what is it does you may ask? Well here it goes.... from hiex.bc.ca... Under The Equipment

Compact design means easy, no fuss carrying and setup of equipment. Unit can be carried in a pickup cab. 10 3/4 inches long x 10 inches wide x 7 inches deep.

And who is it to say they didnt use a wireless setup? remember the government has all those new cool tools and toys that we only wish we had or even knew about..

Yeah like you were gonna go tell on your boss that is paying you to do his plans, Sure, let one of them even try to speak about it.. Have them or a love one killed... Its easy to make anyone not say anything, It happens all the time in many ways by Money, Offerings, loyalty, being threaten,etc,etc

Hmm Maybe no one noticed anything because it was done under covered, Going into the building late when there's no workers, fitting in the surroundings, act like they doing maintenance where the average workers doesnt have access to or even go to,etc,etc,etc Have you ever thought about that?
Geez , A career as a spy or an undercover cop isnt the career for you or anyone else who thinks things cant be hidden in plain site or things arent done at a certain time when no one is around...

but of course, things like that are impossible even after the 10th year and technology doesnt change...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

If it was true that there was a policy to cover up any reference to secondary explosions in the demise of the towers why was video of firefighters talking about it released ?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

STAR & FLAG!!!!!!

This is the first time I've seen this video. I thought I'd seen them all. If people are still not questioning the official story, then they are 1) Disinfo agents 2) In major denial and very scared 3) Really have faith in their government and the media 4) Clueless.

I'm very happy I control my own brain and trust my instincts.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

If it was true that there was a policy to cover up any reference to secondary explosions in the demise of the towers why was video of firefighters talking about it released ?

Hmmm they were talking about it since 9/11 ... If you were watching the news on that day ONLY... you will hear people LIVE on tv saying what they were hearing, what they saw and what they experienced. Not only with these 3 firefighters, there's other firefighters in other videos(live footage,footage after 9/11) saying the same thing. And as for this one being released because they got people like you that wont even believe in it, So why cover it? you already doing it yourself..

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MilzGatez

Yes, of course it is possible to set off explosives by wireless and it was in 2001. I doubt, however, that anyone would have chosen such a method in Manhattan where so much other radio traffic may have set things off prematurely. However, if it was used, you need radio receivers within the buldings to set off the detonators. Where is the scrappiest bit of evidence for a detonator or wireless receiver ?

The idea that, in the 10th year, no-one who was involved would have talked because of threats is looking very lame. It is surely incredible that by now, no conspirators have become plagued by conscience, got religion, become terminally ill, felt compelled to point the finger anonymously etc

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes

i knew something was up when "both" trade centers free fell into themselves

fire, hell

Exactly !
Both, both fell the exact same way the same day!
What are the odds of that happening?
What are the odds that all the known laws of physics are broken twice in the same day,
no wait, that would be 3 times in the same day,
Never to have happened prior, or ever again!
It's a shame a handful of evil asshats ruin the world for the rest of us.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

I would not be so quick to assume people have not come out to point the finger as you have stated. There has been many people including government officials that at the very least state the OS is not to be believed. Nor is there a shred of evidence to prove that there was not wireless controlled demolitions inside. I am not advocating the position that there was either. However, keeping an open mind about this event on 9/11 and not jumping to defend either side is probably the most patriotic thing a person can do. I advocate for a new investigation, do you?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Great video, thanks for posting.

I love it when new evidence emerges, if only we could get some Pentagon tapes released

Little by little the official story is falling to pieces.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

your comments are not selling on this,and i'm guessing YOU also belive there is a major cover up,but you're one of those that say's black is blue for agument's sake,and as for people talking involved in this cover up,even my tiny mind could think of a 1000 ways to keep a group of people quiet if i had the resources the american government has,your argument could be picked to bits,but like i said your one of those who argue for argument's sake...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter

Originally posted by aliengenes

i knew something was up when "both" trade centers free fell into themselves

fire, hell

Exactly !
Both, both fell the exact same way the same day!
What are the odds of that happening?
What are the odds that all the known laws of physics are broken twice in the same day,
no wait, that would be 3 times in the same day,
Never to have happened prior, or ever again!
It's a shame a handful of evil asshats ruin the world for the rest of us.

Well, both towers were hit by speeding boeing 767's weren't they. That might have had something to do with it.

What "laws of physics " were broken exactly ?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

That's a very good video, I favourited it on Youtube.

I will show this to some friends, it's good to have a close examination of the footage. It reveals a lot.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Star & Flagged.

How can anyone believe the official line of events STILL after this and other videos?

Are people who question still crazy, wingnut, waco, out there fools?

The man said it as clear as it is possible to say. Secondary explosions whilst they were waiting in the lobby. Multiple explosions.
edit on 6-10-2010 by Pentothal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

BLACK planes are not COMMERCIAL planes. The no-plane theory is a distraction from the
NO-COMMERCIAL-JET theory.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Hey Alf,
thermodynamics, gravity, friction, moments of inertia, I could write for hours, but why waste pearls right?
(we dont even need to address the building that wasnt hit)
You just keep skipping along believing all is well and best of luck to you and yours.

And remember, we all once believed in Santa Claus too, remember how real it was?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
just wondering was there natural gas in the WTC? If so I'd have to think that there would be lots of explosions due to the gas.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by turbofan

BLACK planes are not COMMERCIAL planes. The no-plane theory is a distraction from the
NO-COMMERCIAL-JET theory.

The no-plane theory is believed by those who live in a totally imaginary world, advanced and disseminated by those who wish to damage any real meaningful questioning. Discrediting by means of information pollution, ridicule by association.

They have failed.

This video is the real deal. Spoken by men with blood on their faces, dust in their hair and the sound of the secondary explosions still reverberating in their ears.

edit on 6-10-2010 by Pentothal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Didn't a B-52 crash into the Empire State Building back in 1945?!

Last time i checked, that building is still standing.. Hmmmmm

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by thumper76

Yes I thought of this as a possible explanation. However, I learned that they installed a security command center in the basement of the WTC that had all the shut off equipment located there. This would have been the first thing to get shut down in any fire situation. I am sure the fire chiefs first thing would have ordered it shut off as part of protocol.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join