It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Devilish" Vision During Meditation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

This is very interesting. Maybe you weren't as far along in the meditation process as you thought.
You initially brought out many of the negative influences that you wanted to cleanse yourself of. The ego, if it is very "ingrained" may have had some retaliation.
There may be some deeper issues within that are fighting you.
My advice is, don't push yourself. Have loving, patience with yourself. Pushing will make you tired and angry.
Keep up with your meditation but don't expect anything in particular. Treat it as a loving, nurturing, experience. When negativity comes about, except it and move along.

Now, maybe I can do the same for myself.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
reply to post by xynephadyn

Hello. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

So you believe my experience to be true (not imaginary), and to have experienced a demon? In your opinion / experience, what is a demon? Is it a fallen angel? Is it a jinn as described in Islam? Is it something else?

Hey no problem, Im glad to help. I absolutely believe that what you saw in your minds eyes what was really there. Just last night I was meditating and in walked an angel. They check on me from time to time. So I know what its like to see it with your minds eye and how clear it is. If you saw a thing that looked like a demon, then it was a demon. But you have to understand that demons are everywhere. And the earthbound space time and dimension - your light when you meditate can be seen for miles on earth. Demons, are dark evil spirits that the Devil created for his service. Some higher level demons are fallen angels, but what you saw was a "worker bee".

Your explanation of vibration and light attracting entities made sense. However, if this was a demon, was it simply curious? Why do you think it occupied my entire mind's eye? Do they feed off energy? Was he trying to eat my vibrations or something?

Again I just think it was attracted to you by meditation. They feed off of your negative energy, which is why they enjoy making problems in your life. They dont feed off positive energy- however if you are attempting to make a change from the negative to a more positive note- this "threatens" the darkside so to speak and so Im sure it appeared to you to "frighten" you and keep you from meditating and going back to your more spiritual positive side.

Also, any idea why it seemed to manifest from my feet/legs? Because of this, I started to get freaked out, thinking he was already inside of me. Almost like my spiritual down fall was his doing because he was inside of me, like I was possessed. When this thought occurred, a loud clamor filled my hearing (I forgot to state this in my OP). However, I couldn't make out what was being said. Almost like being under water at a pool and hearing all the people on the deck. Was this thing inside me or did it simply manifest at my feet? I don't believe in blaming my bad deeds on the "devil," just weird when the fear of being possessed entered my mind all the clamor started.

it was not inside you, but very well was inside of your auric field (aura). This will merge with your root chakra and make it difficult to tell the difference.

In your opinion / experience, what should I do if a similar event occurs? Is it safe to communicate with such entities?

If you ever see "it" again- call to God, Jesus, an Archangel, whatever you feel God is to you. God will come and it will force the entity away. I would not communicate with it persay as far as a conversation goes- but it you want to tell it to "f#%& off" then go right ahead

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Hi sahabi,
interesting experience. I for myself never had this, but i am hearing quite often of these vision in the last years...
Look, as you seem to be a far developed spirit you maybe have realized too that there is something going on. Actually i see an increasing of waking up spirits. But also you maybe know about the balance...
If there is something on the light side, it will be at the dark side too...
So i see a hard increasing in these kind of attacks too...
I am not quite sure if this is related to the twenty twelve issue or anything else but i have a strong feeling, that we are heading into the final stage between light and dark...
Everything goes into the extremes now.
The lower astral planes are filled with such entities. More than ever. What let me think there is something coming...
Also i could imagine that tptb is quite sure about this events and the highest of them are quite familar with this kind of "technic".
Reminds me a little on the movie "inception". When it was released i wrote alot of comments that there is much more to it than we want to believe and that this knowlege is long time known to tptb...
Well, could it be that some of them have the mission to disturb us with stuff like this?

But also this could very well be a projection of your subcon... But i don´t see anything so bad in your writings that led me to believe this...
Btw, my next part of my series is online (number VIII down in my sig) its about meditation...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Agree on everything, expept the last paragraph...
To hope for an outer help form god or "whateveryouwanttocallit" is typical for lesser developed spirits (no offending)...
It is a typical behaviour of the ego-centered spirits.... Thats why we have the problems on this world we have! Everybody wants a leader! all of them hope for help from outside... (i.e. politicans, religious leader, aliens, god, etc...)

Back on topic:
Well, there are some ways to find out what this is...
And also there are ways to defend yourself and even to have preventive protection.

1. Before you start with deeper meditation, build up an imaginary golden circle around your outer aura layer...
to activate it let it glow in a golden light.
2. you can also imagine an eggy sphere around your outer aura layer, but this you can only use if you dont want to do anything outside your body (astral planes, obe, connection with earth for healing purposes...)

If you to the second advise and you face still occurs in your mindview, its an inner issue, mainly selfprojected from your subcon...
If not and you are quite sure that it is an outside influence, this entity comes from the lower astral levels.
There are some rules they are bound to...
I cannot tell you them all... (due to some spiritual restrictions)
But here is one:
1. Name have power!
In material world not as much than in former times, but in astral planes this rule still applies to the fullest... Human spirits (with free will) have a special attribute in there. If you ask an (lower "worker bee") entity like this demonic "whateveritis" it is bound to this rule and MUST give out their name... (hope you can speak it out...)
If it only starts to laugh, you have a little problem. Because then it is no lower entity, but a human spirit!
(I don´t know if this rule still applies to the highest demons like lu his companions, but i can imagine that they have left this field long ago...)
If it has told you it´s name talk to it with a strong voice: " ________ (insert name here), you have no power over me as i know your name! I commend you to leave me alone and never come back!"
If he doesnt leave immediately he will laugh about you.
Stay strong and threat him with summoning angels names.. (maybe they fall to this lie. lower will do so...)

2. If all of this didnt help or you have there another higher spirit, try some lightball defences.
look to this entity and figure out the position of the heart (if it has) now let a tiny lightglimpse shine inside him.
stay strong!
If you do it right it will leave you even before you can start (as it knows what you are able to do)
If that doesnt work go on! Until the lightglimpse is a lightball and maybe even let this entity burst!
This you should do quick and only with a defence shield as it will try to attack you!

If you cannot find anything like a body or a heart, take his head! At its best the third eye position!

3. If you get attacked or harmed by it you will need a defencive shield. Look some animes or the new movie sorcerers apprentice to get an idea about what you have to do..

All of this should be trained before you apply it to any...
Sound all a bit stupid but it works...
There is a war going on outside! And we need more light"warriors"...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
You may wish to be thinking about a "temple guardian," sometimes called a "threshold guardian," this sort of thing:

www.pbase.com...

As to what to do about it, this young lady seems to have the right idea:

content.cdlib.org...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
If there were no feelings of 'fear' of this thing (fear of possession aside) or 'presence', I would believe this to be a manifestation of ego or something 'mind-made' rather than an entity.

I have also had a similar experience with random things that seem to be external entities popping up out of nowhere, completely unrelated to what I am already envisioning ( I also meditate the same way! )

For example: a blue headed man coming through the wall over my shoulder and staring at me with curiosity felt like a real vision but was most likely my own brain's projection of curiosity as I was experiencing trippy pink-floyd-esque visuals at the time I was meditating. On another occasion, I was visualizing/meditating when out of NOWHERE a menacing white alien head with a gaunt face and glowing red eyes took up my entire inner eye! I retraced my train of thought back to what was going on before this guy showed up and felt an underlying fear of what visions I may see was present before it happened... so I think that this was that subtle fear manifesting into a giant alien headed STOP SIGN ( I have a huge fear of aliens hahah! so for someone else it may have been a spider, or in your case, a demon)

Do you fear demonic possession? Did you feel as though you were under attack ( it had an agenda and wanted you harmed) or was it simply persistent visually ? I mean, everyone wold be afraid of possession if it were to happen, but is it something that even watching in movies or talking about gives you the willies? ( this is how it is for me with aliens...silly, I know) Do you believe that by meditating or astrally projecting you increase your odds of these encounters happening? Has some other person/event caused you to consider the spiritual path is unimportant or silly ( ie: you wouldn't openly tell family/friends or people who you should be able to that you see/expierence/practice etc.)? We all encounter this at some point....
As mentioned by others, pre-protecting yourself mentally/psychically will help ( even if it is just your ego/mind combating you) .

peace ( sorry this was so long! And I hope this helps you)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie

Agree on everything, expept the last paragraph...
To hope for an outer help form god or "whateveryouwanttocallit" is typical for lesser developed spirits (no offending)...
It is a typical behaviour of the ego-centered spirits.... Thats why we have the problems on this world we have!

I told him to call out to God- or "whattever he calls it" because i told him in a previous post that I AM NOT CHRISTIAN and not pushing any christian agenda, and therefore whatever he deems is God to call to that. To say that I am a lower evolved spirit because I tell him to do so, really are you wanting to start a war with me on that? You can even contimplate the amount of moronic New Age Love and Light Worker/Warriors I run into on a constant basis and have so for years. I used to be one of those people, a long time ago, until I got a rude awakening wake up call and realized that those people are nothing more than egocentric, self fufilling, delusional, selfish, incorrect assumptious empty beings. In so many words they are no better than born again christians- having definitions that they set the parameters for - of what is right in their world and only to them will one be judged. Wake up and smell the roses. Dont you dare call someone like myself, a member who has helped many many ATS members with severe paranormal, angelic, and demonic cases for absolute Free- a lower evolved spirit.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

To your understanding, by the simple act of meditation I may be summoning and/or channeling demons? I never want that! I'm just surprised by all of this because meditation has been a tool in my life for relaxing and self-healing for the last 9 years, and I've never experienced any entity at all during meditation. I've seen "ghosts" occasionally since childhood, but never as a result of meditating.

reply to post by onequestion

Nope onequestion, I've pretty much gained respect, trust, and confidence from all of my friends, family, acquaintances, and even strangers. I have "tests" at times, but who doesn't?

reply to post by Mr. D

Scary to think of being something's puppet! I have heard of that idea about advanced/unknown technology being magick, I agree with it too. I wonder what heights of magick exist today.

reply to post by jacktherer

I would hope the entity was nothing more than a manifestation of a negative aspect of myself. I'll try not to be afraid if I experience it again, thanks

reply to post by zsuzsology

Thank you for the kind words. I hope it was just my ego and a manifestation of the cleansing of negativity. If I experience it again I'll try to think of it as this and see what type of reaction / feeling I get.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Hello again xynephadyn

I do believe that unseen entities are all over the place, I just wasn't expecting to encounter one in my meditations. I always assumed seeing these entities was something you had to have wanted and planned for.

If he was just a "worker bee" I'd not like to meet a big boss
I do understand how far fear can lead you into negativity. If I encounter it or anything similar in the future, I will try my best to face it with full courage, and if not I will call out to Creator. I've heard Catholics invoke angels Gabriel and Michael for protection, any power in those names?

Thanks very much for your time, advice, and insight

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Greetings of Peace JimIrie.
I am familiar with talks of mass awakenings, times of transition, and the such. None of this motivates me, I just see the media and society pushing us all into negativity, and I'm just trying to stand tall and separate from it. I remember my childhood, I remember the old television shows and the stories my elders taught me. No matter how all of the things in modern society become norms, I know it's not supposed to be like this. So I'm just trying to be what I believe humanity should be, and that is more positivity than the negative. I don't believe I am fighting a war with anything other than myself.

I haven't seen Inception yet, but I will when it is released to DVD. Please don't spoil the movie for me, but I will keep in mind what I feel/discern from the film.

Normally before I meditate, I try to surround myself with Love, Peace, and white light. Is this similar to your technique of protection? I'll try to step up the intent for protection if I feel I am not safe.

Power in names. Actually, I do want to attempt to communicate with it if it comes back. I don't want to make any deals or agreements with this thing, or attempt to ask too many questions. I just want to know what it is and for it to be gone. So I'll ask it's name if I can.

I don't want to fight this thing either. In my daily life I don't fight a person unless they hit me first, so I feel the same in this regard. But just out of curiosity, if it attacks me, how can this affect me? Can I die?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by eight bits

I can't figure out if you're being serious or sarcastic.

reply to post by opticalize

There was a fear of possession. Not initially, but after my second attempt to meditate when it occupied my entire mind's eye. Because it manifested from my feet/legs I started to get freaked out, thinking he had been previously inside of me. Almost like my spiritual down fall was his doing because he was inside of me, like I was possessed. When this thought occurred, a loud clamor filled my hearing (I forgot to state this in my OP). However, I couldn't make out what was being said. Almost like being under water at a pool and hearing all the people on the deck. Was this thing inside me or did it simply manifest at my feet? I don't believe in blaming my bad deeds on the "devil," just weird when the fear of being possessed entered my mind all the clamor started.

I have never feared demonic possession before this event. I did feel under attack, simply because the way it smiled and occupied my entire mind's eye. Well, it didn't harm me, act aggressive, or act very frightening, it was just the way it smiled that made me feel afraid. No, demonic possession never was a concern, worry, or fear prior to this. And no, I never expected to see any entities during meditation. And finally, yes, many of my friends see it as "weird" and can't understand being proactive in trying to better my character or inner self. As far as most of them are concerned, the here, the now, and the material are the main concerns in life. However, they do not put me down or anything like that. They accept my seeking as I accept their wandering.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
To say that I am a lower evolved spirit because I tell him to do so, really are you wanting to start a war with me on that?

What I think of you shouldn't matter to you but you sound great to me. I don't like to speak in terms of lower or higher myself, just as I detest people who consider themselves "more advanced" or "further along the road", people who take the sum of "you" then magnify on a specific aspect and state theirs is bigger so their entire being is bigger.

"But" (don't flame me now
), asking protection means you are not capable yet of dealing with threats on your own, which anyone should strive for. Second, you have not realized your being is indestructible, cannot be harmed unless you harm yourself. Third, I believe in a non violent approach of anything not physical, from time to time any demon is welcome in my sphere of influence and I have seen a lot come and go the last few years, knowing I can handle them strengthens me more every time. I consider it therapy for them and a chance for me to understand what it is all about so I can gain more understanding of this world.

I wouldn't recommend this approach to anyone and at times I've sure cried Mommy from the top of my lungs myself and would advice anyone doing the same if they are in such a position where there are forces they cannot deal with themselves, it takes courage to reach out and ask for help too.
edit on 7/10/2010 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I can't figure out if you're being serious or sarcastic.

Serious, of course. What you describe is often reported, and well understood.

Sorry that that wasn't what you were looking for.

Best wishes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join