It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Closes Airport

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

UFO Closes Airport

www.thesun.co.uk

A MAJOR airport was forced to shut down to prevent packed passenger jets crashing into a UFO.
The "flat and tubular" object hovered two miles from Bootee in Inner Mongolia, a part of China.
Astonished officials say it then zoomed in to circle the airport before suddenly vanishing.

Three flights from Chinese cities Beijing and Shanghai were diverted to nearby airports.

It is the THIRD mysterious UFO sighting this year to have resulted in Chinese airfields being closed.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Interesting photo in the linked article. The Video didn't work properly for me, though.

The third such incident this year - so is it the chinese military testing something we don't know about, or something more?

Will have a further look around to see if i can find anything else regarding this, just in case someone says it can't be relied upon becasue it's "The Sun" newspaper......

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And that same photo has been around for quite a while.
Here for example...last April.

edit on 10/5/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Sorry to burst the bubble but that picture is the one from the July sighting
www.businessinsider.com...

and imo it is a helicopter

edit on 5/10/2010 by GypsK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
My bad!

Did do a search...but obviosuly not hard enough! Thanks for putting me right.

I think i'll stay away from the whole UFO thing now....seems like a minefield!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueOrb
I think i'll stay away from the whole UFO thing now....seems like a minefield!

Orb, I wouldn't take it personally.
There are quite a few distinguished
debunkers here at ATS that keep an eye
on these forums all the time and
they've been here for quite some time
so they remember the older threads
which cover a lot of stuff.
Don't get down bro,
keep fumbling for the answers.
One day they will come

best wishes

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
It looks photoshoppped but if it is true it's likely the N Koreans using it as a weapon to draw the Chinese into its conflict with S Korea and the U.S. I mean the United States blammed the USS Cole on terrorists who use ak 47s from the 80's yet could buy a submarine for one time use and 9/11 highjackers who couldn't get license much less hit buildings in precise locations. The Communsist Koreans or the Chinese are using it to cause conflict to appease the Illuminati's plan.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GypsK

Hopefully this is tongue in cheek?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueOrb

just wanted to say that I'm not your typical debunker and I do encourage you to keep looking for ufo material, who knows, maybe one day you will find something really cool!

When I first joined ats I believed every ufo story I heard and thought that every ufo picture was real. But after looking at so much material, both pro and con, I had to conclude that most of it is fake and can be proven to be fake. Often the same photo's show up years appart and/or edited into anoter background or movie.

Again, I'm not a debunker and I'm looking for 'truth' and 'proof' as much as you do

(one more piece of advice: stay away from The Sun
they publish a lot of garbage

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by spolvil

Originally posted by GypsK

Hopefully this is tongue in cheek?

nope, I'm death serious

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I don't really understand the 'debunker' statement. I assume it means a person that debunks anything regardless of what it is?

Why can't people just be skeptics/denying ignorance? I don't see anything of that in this thread so far, so am not sure why anyone would have to separate themselves from the rest of the thread. .

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke
I don't really understand the 'debunker' statement. I assume it means a person that debunks anything regardless of what it is?

Why can't people just be skeptics/denying ignorance? I don't see anything of that in this thread so far, so am not sure why anyone would have to separate themselves from the rest of the thread. .

There are the die-hard Debunkers that will try to debunk everything and wont accept anything out of the norm but then there are people who (myself included here) believe something is going on but wont accept any old crap as being genuine and try to debunk first. Then if no reasonable solution can be found then they get put into the "maybe" category.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Why do these reports from the China region seem like a hoax? I mean, the pics are the same, the stories are so similar...Like in this one they, again, mention something about how this craft could be a Chinese military aircraft. If it's military, why the hell doesn't the military come out and say so instead of inconveniencing so many people with these airport closures? And why does this thing keep hanging out around airports?

The whole thing seems awfully fishy to me. I think their government is up to no good.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
The Sun is there!

Strange object over china.... and they go use a photo from a "Previous" encounter...way to go give the story credit!!!

the sun fails so hard and pretty much everything it does

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Maybe the photo has been around for a while, or this is a NEW photo of the same object perhaps but either way, the object closing yet another Chinese airport, count number three, has not.

Care to comment on what you think it was this time then?

Another misidentified helicopter perhaps?

A solar balloon maybe..caught in an air vortex that made it appear to shoot down from two miles altitude, and whiz around the airport before shooting off? No?

What about a remote controlled toy again? With some kind of unknown super range radio remote control, and power source that can sustain and cause it to perform aerial maneuvers that would put an Apache copter to shame..

Or are the military running out of actual military bases and airfields to test their 'super secret tubular shaped' aircraft again?

I always thought China had plenty of remote military airports and bases, but perhaps they prefer to test and show off the stuff they wish to keep secret at commercial airports for all to see these days...

Weather balloon? Lanterns?

What do you think then Phage...it's good of you to point out other threads exist and mention the photo used was an old one, but i think we'd all be interested in your actual...theory as to what it is, rather than playing moderator.

edit on 5/10/2010 by spikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TreX-UK
Strange object over china.... and they go use a photo from a "Previous" encounter...way to go give the story credit!!!

the sun fails so hard and pretty much everything it does
I don't really trust the Sun as a reliable source.

Not only that, but if UFOs were really closing airports, don't you think there would be some pictures of the UFOs? I've seen lots of pictures of things like helicopters, missile launches, etc supposedly related to airport closures in China and I doubt any of the pictures are related at all.

So the lack of (relevant) pictures is what perplexes me about these airport closures (assuming the Sun story about the third closure is even true, which may not be a safe assumption).

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueOrb

Logically, WHY would the Chinese military, with HUGE great swathes of remote and secluded land at their disposal, and military installations dotted all over their country, test secret aircraft that do not fit any earthy design over, around and inside commercial airport space?

Why?

They wouldn't.

Neither would any other military. And if for some bizarre and obscure reason, they did test their super secret craft at commercial airports, they would notify the control tower and airport authorities beforehand.

The airport authorities are as bemused and confused as to the origin of these things, as everyone else.

Rational common sense must tell us that these THREE major disruptions to commercial airports in china are not due to military testing.
edit on 5/10/2010 by spikey because: typo

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
This is the image.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6e7354ccf4ed.jpg[/atsimg]

Looks to me as though it is a projected image. You can Cleary see the light beams rising up. Some kind of Hologram??

Why??

Korg.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TreX-UK

Is it exactly the same photo?

Or is it a new photo of the same object visiting this third airport?

The objects look the same in both photos, but the photo's don't look identical to me.

If it was the same type of object, it would stand to reason that a photo taken from this encounter, would look the same as the photos from the previous one(s) wouldn't it?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
Looks to me as though it is a projected image. You can Cleary see the light beams rising up. Some kind of Hologram??.
No it looks like a time exposure of a helicopter, aiming a searchlight at the ground, in which case the searchlight beam is going down, not up.

Besides, in order to project an image, you have to have something to project against.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join