It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baba Vanga: World War 3 - less then 1 month to go

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Muha137

Hello Muha,

You sound like an interesting and very nice person. I wish you had posted this in an introduction thread.
Not because it's absolutely needed (I never properly introduced myself to anyone
) but because this is one of those threads, there are many of them, where people often don't read the posts AT ALL, instead just reply to the original post or to some other specific post. It's very annoying but very common here (and onn many such websites, as I've noticed).

Thank you for the link.
And I hope to read more from you!

edit on 9-10-2010 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
reply to post by ghpink

I don't think steel birds is a code word. When I think steel birds I automatically think of airplanes. That is what they are "steel birds".

She lost here eyesight at the age of 12 so maybe she hadn't ever seen a plane before.

edit on 9-10-2010 by TheLieWeLive because: added something

airplanes are obviously are NOT steel, they are aluminum.
steel birds - she's describing missiles of some sort ?
I think she was on to something,
I'm sure that if she meant airplanes she would have said planes.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
As somebody said, she had been blind for a while. Then there is interpretation of what you see....

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
reply to post by ghpink

I don't think steel birds is a code word. When I think steel birds I automatically think of airplanes. That is what they are "steel birds".

She lost here eyesight at the age of 12 so maybe she hadn't ever seen a plane before.

edit on 9-10-2010 by TheLieWeLive because: added something

airplanes are obviously are NOT steel, they are aluminum.
steel birds - she's describing missiles of some sort ?
I think she was on to something,
I'm sure that if she meant airplanes she would have said planes.

In that case, if she meant missiles, she would have said missiles.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
short summary: a highly reputed psychic's predictions corresponding [more or less] with timewave zero's novelty low; title of the thread is 616 666
[some include webbot's graph in these predictions, however given the statements and evidence of those representing timewave zero on recent youtube videos, webbot's methods and therefore accuracy remains questionable in my opinion]

while Kelley dataset begins the novelty decline on 11/14/2010, the corrected Sheliak Number Set already began decline back in 07/09/2010 and hits the novelty peak on 01/17/2011 ~06:00

*edit: almost forgot to mention that noosphere.princeton.edu... tries to take the 'pulse' of events (in retrospect to my knowledge). if something does occur according to the two sources, it could show up there before its effects follow.
edit on 12-10-2010 by pilotx because: add GCP

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AdAstra

Hi, thanks for response and advise. You are nice too
. I think I'll just copypaste the post from last time to "introduction"...

Here is another link with some other concrete predictions (about God's will for us and future events) from apparitions in 60's:
www.garabandal.org...
On left you'll find "Garabandal Messages" (and other stuff of course). I think the Warning will be the great act of mercy and love, but many will missinterprete it as Punishment (Chastisement).

reply to post by nagabonar

Hi, thank you. It's nice to feel welcome

Yes, this Pedro Regis page kind of frightened me at first. I'm fine now because I trust in God's plans (read what I wrote to AdAstra).

And - I apologise to everybody for off topic here

edit on 12-10-2010 by Muha137 because: add text

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
im sure this baba vanga is wrong. if there was a world war about to happen, we would know that it's about to happen it by now. there will be tensions felt all over the media. certain governments would be gettin a bit paranoid. nothing like that has happend. so i believe this vanga is wrong.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
In my believe a World War III is impossible right now with the US so strong as it is. They would use all their nuclear power to destroy an arabic attack on europe right away. According to Nostradamus the italian conflict which will be the first step in the Worl War III will begin one year after the republican puppethouse (US Senate) will fall and great problems for the US will emerge (even a civil war is predicted) that will bound them to reform their own economy first before they can be the leader of the world again and so the arabic forces can deal with europe without intervention. Such a dilemma for the US can only happen when our current monetary system is abolished for a new world economy system not yet devised. Only then would be the materialistic US totally out of their might. Such an occurence is prophesied by different sources during a great conference of all nations and the monetary and banking system is abolished against protests of the main materialistic 10 nations including USA, Germany, Japan, France, Canada, etc. The world would then be in a phase of building a new economy and so vulnerable to any attack without a powerful defense.

johntott

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I had a friend who gave the notion that there's simply too many nukes left for ww3 to happen just yet. He said that once Russia & the U.S. have less than 10k nukes left altogether, they'd let the firework show commence and wipe out a billion or two in one swoop. Who really knows for sure, though?

GEX

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Predictions look a lot like Billy Meier's predictions, although I have no idea how the author of this time line came up with the dates. I am thinking that whoever created this time line took Vanga's and Meier's predictions, some Nostradamus for spice, mixed them, created one time line, changed few words, and published it.

Meier said that the war will start after 4 heads of state are assassinated.
He also said that the tensions between Muslim and European countries will escalate. Also talked about ozone layer, and new diseases.
Here are some of his "predictions"
you can find more in Contact 251

Here is a small paragraph regarding WW3
"New weapons will once again create quite a stir, and so will the death
of 4 heads of state who will die within 7 days from each other. These then are the last
danger signs, which foretell that within merely 2 years of these events the long-feared
world war will indeed erupt, unless terrestrials finally gain mastery over their reasoning
to stop all these ills. Should this not be done, mankind will fail in its attempt to protest
and boycott the new deadly weapons, because by this time the armories of many nations
will be full to their capacity. Passing laws to prohibit the use of these weapons will be
ineffective at this late stage. World War III cannot be averted if Man fails to finally
become reasonable! The war will begin with conventional weaponry and escalate to
nuclear, chemical and biological warfare. The world war will begin in November of a
specific year, after 5 years of intensive effort are spent reaching this goal which is
preceded by 4 years of unspecified preparations. Should war actually break out, it will
last for 3 years and 11 months and will therefore end in October of the fourth year. By
this time, Earth's northern hemisphere will be largely destroyed by nuclear fires and
radioactive radiation that will annihilate the entire animal and plant world unless Man
sees to it that the prophecy proves itself to be just a prophecy without fulfilling itself.
Should this not be the case, the world will face some additional 11 bitter years of poverty,
misery, starvation and many other ills. The nuclear radiation will cause the crippling and
mutation of the children born at that time, and multitudes who survive the war will be
contaminated and burned by radiation. Chemical warfare will cause horrifying and
atrocious skin diseases, and biological warfare will produce festering sores and many
other ills, not to mention vicious human freaks, etc. Prior to these events unfolding,
however --- always with the assumption that the prophecy fulfills itself through Man's
own fault --- scientists will discover the manipulated gene from ancient times in the DNA
chain responsible for the rapid aging in human beings."

So I am calling this time line a BS prophecy. I can't find a lot of info on Vanga, but from what I've seen on the internet that's not her time line.

edit on 13-10-2010 by GEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
ROFL, 14/10/2010 - Still nothing.

Anyone else think that these nonsense predictions need to stop unless you can prove with clear, irrefutable evidence that you can see into the future? Yeah me too.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
to the previous poster-
it's in November when Vanga said it starts and then SPREADS. just one month before it will start- a few more months before it's all out.
I grew up in Russia and I remember reading a lot abou ther when I was a kid. she was in thenewspapers all the time with the predicions. I have a lot of respect for Baba Vanga, for this helped many common people with their problems daily. a line of people was always trying to see her, her advise and vision was in high demand for good reasons- she was an honest and admirable person with the gift from God.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

Make it less clear so that it isn't an exact prediction, therefore anything can happen and people can link it to an event that actually happens even if it doesn't have any obvious link. A lot of nostradamus apparent correct predictions have been very unclear and i'd even say riddles.
edit on 21/10/2010 by jexmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
i think Baba Ganoush would make more accurate predictions than this Baba Vanga... anyone who claims to know the future is delusional.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Thankfully im dead certain this prediction is one of the 20% she doesn't get right lol.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
nice one mate,i didnt know you know about our bulgarian baba vanga. yes, all her predictions come true,and if were lucky lets hope that she may predict wrong this time. because she is very powerfull, the only way to predict wrong is if some timeline event changes the outcome of the future. seriously pray that she is wrong this time if you dont want world war 3

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
and for the "haters" yea children..well baba vanga always predicted big events happening right, so this is not just prophet scam,dont measure her to some delusional scam as blossom godchild or whatever. the woman was the biggest medium in bulgaria,predicted falls for kings and many events..always right, so please kindly shut up

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
If she is wright in 80% and wrong in 20%, where does she get those 20% of informations that go wrong in the future??

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muha137
If she is wright in 80% and wrong in 20%, where does she get those 20% of informations that go wrong in the future??

The future is not written yet, some times people choose to do different and then the prophecy isn't valid anymore.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GEX

"Prior to these events unfolding,
however --- always with the assumption that the prophecy fulfills itself through Man's
own fault --- scientists will discover the manipulated gene from ancient times in the DNA
chain responsible for the rapid aging in human beings."

This gene was found a long time ago. It's not a manipulated gene, rather a mutated gene.

Gulo Gene
A Biochemically Corrected Robust Human Mutant

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join