It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Video - Martial Law And Anarchy When The Economy Collapses *Powerful Message*

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Found drifting among the rails Of nAils.....

+

Preparations being made for nuc!ear fa!se flag att:.....

= Friday false flag?
Could be.....

What do you think AJ?.....
Maybe not.

edit on 5-10-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The man is a Judas Goat, people.

Notice how everything he says is right on the money. Red flag.
Follow him. Red flag.

In case you don't know, its the Judas Goat's job to lead the other goats into the slaughter house, and he is the only one who gets to walk out alive.

Something to ponder.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CAPT PROTON

Oh please...

You can check out Ron Paul on Wikipedia, and read his history. He is a follower of Ludwig Von Mises, so his predictions WILL come true at some point as it relates to economics LAW.
He is perhaps the only one in Congress with credibility, at the very minimum, the only one with international respect.

READ.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
If George W. Bush was smart or had a historical bent, he would have made the same comment as one of the French kings before the Revolution: "After me, the deluge".

It is coming. I really don't care if the present system is saved at all, but when the deluge comes, it will shake the world. No guarantee that something better will come afterwards but the revolution is long overdue.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Great video, important information.
Always been a fan of Ron Paul.
S+F

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Who wAs paying attention when.....

Some say it was all in the cards.....thought not in the stArs.....

From the >SUn+MOOn+EArth> unto their neighbors.....the tri- fractal astral alignment has begun. Who's your neighbor?

Wonder what the Elders/Old Ones would have to say?
Stay tuned folks, coming to a thEAtre near you.....
edit on 5-10-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Nice speech but I think corporations are steering the ship and many politicians are major share holders.If you think freewheeling capitalism will make everything ok you will end up with tar balls in your chowder.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The best being picked last to play kickball.
Ron paul 4 prez

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I equate this speech with Eisenhower's
Military Industrial Complex warning
speech. Rank it a 10.

I was looking for that speech on youtube a few months ago and couldn't find it
would you happen to have a link?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Just imagine, can you even imagine if someone with this type of character was President?

Well... if he was president he would be reading from a whole different teleprompter.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by CAPT PROTON

Oh please...

You can check out Ron Paul on Wikipedia, and read his history. He is a follower of Ludwig Von Mises, so his predictions WILL come true at some point as it relates to economics LAW.
He is perhaps the only one in Congress with credibility, at the very minimum, the only one with international respect.

READ.

Congress, credibility, predictions, Wikipedia.

You use those words to defend this man? As for Mises, he is as much a financial manipulator as any greedy man. Nobel prize and all.

Pay NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN.

I'm all for the message, if it seemed like it was something helpful to humanity. He is just another "messenger" looking for power, imo.

Time will tell. My hat looks juicy enough to eat if need be. But I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Hate to be such a cynical bastard here, but you all know that TPTB will pull another Bobby Kennedy if Ron Paul ever picks up real momentum in the polls.

This is the vile manipulated world that we live in. F#ing disgusting.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
well said Dr. Paul...

OP thanks for the video... sad thing is, is that the people who need to hear and understand this message are too poorly educated by the public school system to even care... to saturated with credit for material items to understand that same money spending habits at the governemnet level is the reason they are to distracted to care... its on purpose...

very sad indeed

edit on 5-10-2010 by nvprose1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

Originally posted by chefc14

www.youtube.com...

Wow, is that a hidden message of te NWO or what?

pretty much what I was thinking. People are all too willing to give up their freedoms to feel safe and secure.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I'm surprised that this thread only got to 5 pages. I think one day we will look back on Dr. Paul's warnings and realize how badly we screwed it up.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Very nice message as always. Nice to hear from a man who knows well.
thanks.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Ron Paul would put a big dent in TPTB/illuminati if he got his way, in that video he warned about the Military-Industrial Complex just like Eisenhower did and with good reason as we speek our military is experimenting on it's own citizens with direct energy weapons the military has even filed patents regarding this technology, Ron Paul also warned about the CIA and there nefarious ways much the same way John F Kennedy warned about secret societies, he said he wanted to abolish the Federal Reserve which in turn would cripple the Rockefellers and Rothschilds, Ron Paul is truly the real Mr.Smith gos to Washington, if this man ever moves up the political ladder and i mean even if it's not President but a higher position wow he would do some serious damage in a great way, anybody who dosen't like him either has a agenda or is just plain dumb pure and simple.....this man has guts to even just say the things he does......bravo Ron Paul.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by warequalsmurder
Hate to be such a cynical bastard here, but you all know that TPTB will pull another Bobby Kennedy if Ron Paul ever picks up real momentum in the polls.

This is the vile manipulated world that we live in. F#ing disgusting.

I was hoping that subject would not be brought up. But I think you're right. Any time there is a threat to their parade, there is a death associated, whether it be intentional or an accident. I think Dr. Paul needs his own private security detail ASAP. Best wishes to Dr. Paul, stay safe Mr. President! yea, a little forward looking I know but I can dream can't I ?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes

the only way to get it back is to take it back, and search every square inch with a fine tooth comb for the masterminds of our destruction and crush them. every last one of them.

I'm thinking this is exactly what they anticipate from various home grown militia's and hardcore American extremist... But it's probably exactly what you don't want to do. You'll just prove their point and give endorsement to the idea of militariziation of the law enforcement. Also leading to the populization of the numerous military prison style camps throughout America that are currently empty.

What is it that you think the 150,000 military personnel are going to do when they come home from the middle east... unemployment? No, not likely. We'll probably see the full militarization of the police forces throughout the United States. Let's hope they remember they are at home. I'm concerned that a large portion of them have viewed combat in suburban areas and may have a hard time separating the two when they come home and govern us.

P.S.
Decreased eye blinking is a common symptom in parkinson's. Often seen prediagnosis. Cognitive disturbances occur even in the initial stages of the disease in some cases. So yes, the blinking is relevant to a certain point if you are taking his view as a belief. Including symptoms of psychosis, impaired reality testing and delusions. Plainly... irrational beliefs. So unless you are a Scientologist and have formed a complete distrust for psychiatry, it's something to think about. I know all you ATS members think... think... think.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Are we really going to ruin the quality of this message by talking about how often he blinked?
Seriously?

To those whose oppose Ron Paul and his message any method to discredit it will
be used, it is a well known age old tactic.

I'd say he might be early onset Parkinson's , but maybe he just uses eye drops.

A lot of families here in the US make a good living off what Ron Paul would shut down.

Millions would lose their cushy lifestyle of government payola be it a government worker,
or someone on welfare.

These ppl will fight for their handouts.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join