It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC UFOs on Sunday Night Football?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Last night, around 8:45pm Central U.S. Time (9:45 Eastern), after a commercial break on Sunday Night Football (NBC), there was a camera shot of midtown Manhattan, facing east, centered on the Empire State building. Al Michaels mentioned said bulding right before the shot ended and the game (Bears versus Giants) resumed. I SWEAR it looked like a small formation of glowing balls - about 5 or 6 of them - flying VERY fast from south to north, roughly over the East River. Did anyone else see it? Is it possible to get a video clip, such as from someone who recorded it? Is it possible someone from NBC hoaxed it, using CGI? It definitely didn't look like insects that were closer to the camera than they appeared. It MIGHT have been fighter jets, though their speed seemed even greater than that, and there was no mention of jets or anything else.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
i think i saw the same "shot" but my focus was drawn to something else. i saw what i thought was a fake building. i thought it showed the freedom tower. for some reason the picture looked fake.. idk why... i tried to rewind but my dvr didnt let me for some reason. i didnt see the flying lights.

edit on 4-10-2010 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by atomic_space

could you posf the video? that would be the best thing to do.. of you are reluctant, you could send it to another member and have them post it for you.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I am very interested in seeing the video - I hope you will not be reluntant to post it to ATS.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Dean Goldberry

No one made mention of it on the air? Would be good to get a vid of this - sounds interesting and too fast for Chinese lanterns.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

post the raw video file to rapidshare and post another to youtube and throw up a link. or don't. As an aerospace engineering student I'm sure you can figure that out.

Sorry if that comes across as snippy it just seems silly if you are a student of that field and you don't know how to post a video across the innernets.

Also, you should start your own thread instead of threadjacking the OPs.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Id suggest putting real comments in threads.

As of now, you are spamming...I get you want your 20 posts, but posting an identical post in different topics is not the way to go about it.

Not trying to be rude but that doesn't fit with this topic, and didn't fit with the other one you posted in. I want to see this video but if you keep this up you are likely to get banned before you get the chance.
edit on 10/4/2010 by iamsupermanv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
We saw the same thing. I think it was a computer generated shot. The first thing my husband said was What's That??? I just said UFO's. I don't think it was a real shot but who knows??? I didn't notice the building.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I saw the same thing and I was able to record it on my DVR. Upon closer inspection today I realized that it was a real shot of the NYC skyline but it was a time-lapse recording. When I saw it live last night, I was pretty fixated on the lights in the sky and neglected to look at any of the surrounding items. But you can clearly see boats on the river and cars on the bridge (along with city lights) all exhibiting the same behavior as the lights in the sky...speeding along at about 5x the normal speed. Certainly had me going for a bit.

top topics

join