It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a 8 foot tall Shadow Thing spying on me in bed. "Top Hat Man"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sharted
Maybe it's an anthropologist form the future, wearing a suit to travel back in time and observe humanity, which would make sense since these days we have to rely on historical books. So, I'm sure in the future it stands to reason that studying history would use methods like time travel to just view it with your own eyes.

That's actually a good hypothesis.
Although this is an old thread it's still relevant.

I actually have an upcoming thread as to explaining this phenomena, will try to get it posted sometime this year. I'll need to get my phones back as that thread is nearly fully written and ready to go on them.

Glad to see an old thread still getting kicked around. Always nice.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I saw top hat man about 8 or so years ago. He was standing at the end of my bed staring at me. The whole thing must have lasted for about 5 or 6 seconds, before I put the bed covers over my head slowly. I wasn't really afraid of it for some reason. I ahven't seen it since, although after it happened I found out that others have had the same experience.
Most, if not all of the people I've told seem to think I was asleep or half awake. I was totally awake and know what I saw.
Very creepy but also really interesting to find out what it actually was.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Baba..dooooooook

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
wrong topic..
edit on 19-8-2015 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I saw the exact same thing as the original post! Except I didn't see it move away. I saw the reflection of the black mass standing all the way up to the door frame standing in my bedroom doorway (I had a few things happen with this doorway after that). I turned around and it was gone. It was the only time I ever saw it. I was probably 13/14 so it was 10 years ago now in my old childhood home.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I actually have an upcoming thread as to explaining this phenomena, will try to get it posted sometime this year.

Let us know when you do this if you don't mind. I haven't commented in this thread but I have been following it and read the whole thing. I'd be very interested to read whatever you write on the subject.

I myself never saw anything like this though I had a period in my life when I was young in which I experienced terrifying things. Things moved by themselves, pictures fell off the walls seemingly in response to my thoughts and footsteps coming up the stairs and across my room and over to my bed. I even felt something sitting down on the bed a few times. This has been almost 40 years now, and nothing since for which I am grateful.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer
I myself never saw anything like this though I had a period in my life when I was young in which I experienced terrifying things. Things moved by themselves, pictures fell off the walls seemingly in response to my thoughts and footsteps coming up the stairs and across my room and over to my bed. I even felt something sitting down on the bed a few times.

Will do.

All of what you described could be explained by the hypothesis I'll propose, so it's sort of 'all encompassing' in terms of these phenomena and the possible causation of it.

It'll be awhile before I craft that thread, but I doubt anyone else will come up with it between now and then. It's rather unique and surprising.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Well geez, now I can't wait for it. Hurry up and write that thread! Haha, but seriously, you do have my curiosity aroused now.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I dont know if you will get this message....
They dont either bahahahahaha

Anyways I believe theyre other realmed messangers from what i have figured

I saw one when my girlfriend feel asleep on the car ride home running next to me and it stared me directly in the eyes....

She saw another the same day infront of my bed which she was sleeping in

The next day our friends dog died

I saw one running one day my girlfriend and I got into a fight because of her dad though it was more in the distance

After i saw it running approx 2 hrs later her dad had an epiphony and apologized

I believe they are messangers of darkness
So if anything happened after you saw them comment below just a theory right now

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sharted

That is an interesting theory.Nice to see this old thread come up again.

I am an abductee,and have parts of memories of some abductions still in my mind,and there is one part that does not match the tone of the other memories.I was standing on some kind of loading dock,and next to a tunnel.I saw these pitchblack entities coming through,and they resumed their human form upon arrival,like i was shown a way of travelling maybe vast distances,maybe interdimensional,just speculating here,but a way of travelling.It had the feel of advanced human tech though,just because of being an abductee i always keep in mind there may be collusion between "factions and forces" But i got the feeling of advanced human tech.When i read that thread about the alleged breakaway civilisation,it made me think of this type of thing i saw,for some reason.But ya the black shadow shape was for travelling from a point A to a point B,was the impression i got.The details of how precisely and where i have no idea.Could of course be all screen imagery,that is used so often.But that bit has stuck in my mind,what looked like a highly advanced techy way of travelling.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join