It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a 8 foot tall Shadow Thing spying on me in bed. "Top Hat Man"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

These can't be anywhere near a Dementor since the dementors didnt care if the wizards saw them, they'd roll right up on you and... i don't even remember what they do, suck the life out of you? These guys seem to just stand around and watch you sleep.. sounds like a ET pedofile.

I'd try persuing this thing but as Lee said, it will (ultimately) change you.
-Love how he decided to use the world ultimately, because it does impact you becoming a conspiracy theorist, it sucks.

edit on 5-10-2010 by GingerGuidance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
It something like a dementor!!
the thing is it did us no harm didn't want a confrontation, I did have another kind not a Hat Man
that inhabited my bedroom for a few months ,my fault I lured there fooling around wirh Magkikal spels I was15

any I saw it all times of day and night not in dreams but wide awake and it had physicality it could touch me and all the objects in my room,it used to dump all the books off my bookshelf to get my attention I was a sloppy teenager and stuff was on my floor and it would walk across my floor making sure to step on all of it cuddle up to me in bed with it's 'face' inches from mine and whisper unintelligible babble,it had dull glowing yellow eyes and was the size of a man spindly build skinny and disproportionate and everything was black like somebody should be there but nothing was. I got rid of it eventually

reg

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Believe it or not but when i was younger about 8 or so I too woke during the night and saw a shadowy figure with the outline of a fedora hat, anyway i pulled the covers over my head and was scared #less. It wasn't until about a year and half ago I came across a similar story to mine on the web and couldn't believe it when i found out the 'hat man' as hes known as been seen all over the world by loads of people. Since then I've become a little obsessed with the 'hat man' story.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
We are always surrounded by spirits and entities. they are extensions of us as we are extensions of one another. Probably just watching your thoughts and experiencing the ripping of reality. interesting were you scared, did you feel that it was a negative entity? i would recommend never being afraid of such things as any "negative" entity that tries and scares you is usually just feeding off of the reaction

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Muzzleflash,

I would venture to say (if my theory is correct - that it was an "astral body" or disembodied consciousness of someone who was dreaming) that this guy's appearance had more to do with his state of consciousness than anything else.

For instance, why should our ethereal ego look anything like us - or even human - unless it chooses to? I think you were seeing someone in an in-between state of being - his real mind half in dreamland - AND half ALSEEP. He wasn't conscious of himself or what he might look like at all, until he realized you could see him and he was somewhere he shouldn't be.

And the only reason you could is because your mind was on a similar frequency because of a biological condition caused by the pineal gland. It alters your perception and makes you "hallucinate" - but only a portion of what you perceive in this state is "not real".

Now, if that last paragraph makes sense to you, it's certainly not mutually exclusive with my theory about exactly WHAT or WHO you saw. Your alien/demon/ghost theories are just as valid, but I believe that "sleep paralysis" is a biological, physical condition that "enables" the mind to interact with the pineal gland in different ways than it does during "normal" waking and/or sleeping hours.

Skeptics will dismiss that as pseudo-scientific bs, that it's just the brain's synapses "misfiring" and causing "hallucinations". Why does THAT have to be mutually exclusive? I say both explanations are valid.

For one thing, I just don't buy the notion that we're all experiencing the same hallucination. This is the same argument that justifies my interest in UFOs/abduction phenomena. I just don't accept that it's a 'cultural side-effect'. It's hard to articulate, but if this were the case, I think we'd see EQUAL numbers of completely UNRELATED "hallucinations".

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I laughed out loud when I read 'Top Hat Man' I knew right away what you meant. I haven't had a visit from this thing in around 15yrs.

I used to wake up and he (I always assumed it was masculine) would be standing in our bedroom just watching us sleep. Not always in the same place but usually either at my side or the bottom of the bed and only once on my husband's side. As you said, it was like I had caught it unawares by waking up unexpectedly and it jumps into the shadows.

I never seen any features or a face on this thing and one time when I was trying to describe it to my husband, I likened it to an SS officer, you know the way they used to have the long coats draped over their shoulders like a cape in the old war movies? We would have a good laugh about it but it wasn't really funny at the time.

I've never been able to explain it and didn't realise that other people had experienced the same thing until one day I was talking to an elderly neighbour of ours and asked how his wife was keeping as she had back problems, he told me he wants her to stop taking the painkillers as she has started seeing a man in a hat and long black coat standing by her bed in the middle of the night, that creeped me out, I was ok when I thought it was just some brain fart I was having when waking up, its hard to imagine that we can individually hallucinate the same thing.

ETA: I also remember feeling like I was waking up because it was there as my head would dart to exactly the spot where it was standing.
edit on 5-10-2010 by cazzy2211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
wow...i had no idea so many people had seen this "top hat man"...i've seen him too. when i was still in high school i woke up one night in the middle of the night. i dont think i moved or anything, just opened up my eyes and looked around. i saw a shadow figure standing right beside my bed. it was really tall, i dont know how tall exactly, but it was almost to the ceiling. i distinctly remember seeing the shape of the top hat on its head. very very clearly. i was pretty scared by it, so i closed my eyes, turned over to the face the wall and hid under the covers.

i also had a vision of a guy in a top hat a while ago too...maybe a year or so ago. sometimes i get these weird visions throughout the day, they just kinda pop into my head from nowhere but they take over my whole ability to think and see, so i really have to acknowledge the vision and watch it play out. in the vision, i was walking through a forest sometime in the late fall, because i remember seeing brown dried leaves on the ground and the trees were almost bare. i turned around to look behind me and i saw a tall, thin man calmly walking toward me wearing all black, the coat was a long one, i think it was almost to the ankles, and he had a black top hat on. in the vision i started running, and then fell, and thats when the vision ended...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
When I was a child playing in my room... I once saw this shadow figure it filled me with fear to a point, where I wanted to scream for help... but all my body was frozen, I end up hiding behind the couch for like 30 minutes before I could even move, I never felt fear like I did then.... this massive shadow just filled the room and disappeared, but to this day I've not forgotten how I felt....

so hell ya, there are some sort of entities from the other side, they are... very powerful in my opinion. Not sure what they want, or do, but all I know is they can really scare the crap out of anyone.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

It isn't a ghost, It is advanced cloaking technology or it is a Lower dimentional life form. See Billy Meier videos on YouTube. Just too much factual info to be fake and they explain that there are Dark Ones trying to take over. This is not fake. Also see Galactic Federation of Light Videos on YouTube, also see This Video with an actual Audio Transmission prior to our Government Making UHF/VHF Receivers illegal, "First Contact - The October 14th Message"

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Was it this guy?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

These Dark forms are from a lower dimention, they feed off our light energy because, Surprise, we are created by a Light Energy Being, commonly known as our Father in Heaven. Once our belief in God is diminished, there is not enough light energy left in us to feed on, and they go away, also they feed on the vibrations our spirit makes when we are afraid. The Grey work with these Dark Ones and they feed on Caos and Fear, much of what is going on these days in big cities. People strugling to get by and being told they cannot relax with natural relaxation methods like Mary Jane. Instead they make us feed the Government and Drug Corporations by going to doctors and getting prescription medications. If they don't get us one way they get us another way. The Kabal is behind it all. I know thats alot to take in in one paragraph but if you do some research on Galactic Federation of light founded by the Pleadians who visited, and look this up on YouTube, because all the photo's and video he took were verified as authentic, Billy Meier in Sweeden. They had to come to a country where the Government was not trying to rule its people but instead was trying to serve them still. Also look Ashtar Command and also look at this video on YouTube, the broadcast was sent on UHF/VHF TV prior to this being outlawed by our government as a way to watch TV, "First Contact - The October 14th Message" the message is a little over half way through the video. They can't remove the video because YouTube is being backed by the Church and the money they have to keep these videos free to the public. Also look up Phil Schneider, he was killed for telling us what he knew, must see the whole video. They are after me for what I know but I am not affraid, they may end up killing me, they have tried to cause me to have several Heart Attacks already, but I will not roll over. This is NOT A GAME!!!!!!!! Certain aspects, secret Illuminiati are in control of our Government and they are using the Alien Technology from the Grey to control our thoughts and prevent us from free thinking and they just flat out kill us when we know too much, like that they have Tranporter technology, Worm Hole Technology, Stealth Invisibility Technology with Quasicrystals, also found on the internet, and Plasma Shields. If you look all these things up you will find there is real Scientific work being done right now, today on these technologies but what is being released is Baby food to what the Government realy has. Do not let Phil and I die in Vein. Please look at this info and share. Also look at what Bob Lasar did and what Edgar Fouche found out and publicly released on his website about what our Airforce has, Of course they all sold us out and gave the public to the Grey to experiment on and try to control. Why? you might ask, well let me just say that its is because we are not lower dimentional Creatures, we are a blend of our physical form and our true creator, A light Energy Being commonly known as our father in Heaven. When you think about it that way, it starts to make alot of sense. These Grey are dying because they followed the Technological/Scientific way of extending life in the 3rd Dimention, Our dimention. and they know that our solar system is about to cross throught the Galactic Plane, also found online with a simple search. NASA has confirmed this. Also See NASA videos about the hollow moon, it was brought here to stabelize the planet after a massive Orion War against the Serians,( my spelling sucks, please forgive) all these things are discussed online, I am not saying everything on the internet is true, but the things I have mentioned are all very true and have been admitted to by Top Government officials at various times especialy on their death beds. Thats why they started killing them off earlier with heart attacks if they thought they would tell before their demise. Most of us have alien tech installed in our head that runs down our spine. Normal CT Scans cannot find it, you must use Thermal scanning or the Scanners the FEDs use now, See Body Scanns at Airports. Understand, not the entire Government is in on the deal, Thats why the president released Space travel to commercial competition so we have a chance to save our butts. God Bless us all and Pray our friends in space come to help us and get rid of the Dark Ones that use us and want to control our spirits and the Reptilians that want to eat us or use our women for mating, see Paranormal Activity the movie, it is not about Ghosts!!!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sweet6b9

Sorry I only read the first 5/6 lines of your post, I found it quite hard to read with no paragraphs etc.

Can you tell me how you know this?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Hi mate,

Big black shadow, yeah pretty sure ive seen that thing before, don't worry your not mad & not alone LOL

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Bottom of the page is my story/encouter with something simular,

IMO its not a ghost but a demon

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

wow thanks for that!!!! I will read it over and over til I understand it , I have learned how to stay on the light side of things if you take my meaning . Not scared of the Boogey Man these days

it's funny I did watch one of those Galactic Federation of Light videos the other day and I have been watching Phil Schnieder and some of the other links you mentioned
lots of what you said has resonates with my experience ,so I appreciate your post

Peace and stay alive

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I don't think these things are trying to induce fear or scare us. From what I can tell, they seem genuinely surprised that we can see them, reacting like a deer caught in the headlights. Sure they are scary the first few times you see them, but I think that is just an instinctual fear of the unknown. Once you get used to seeing them, there is nothing about them that instills fear, nothing threatening at all. For me they they just induce a curiosity, except for when I first see them and they surprise me. Don't think I'll ever get used to that.

But there are other things that are clearly malevolent, or at least trying to induce fear. Things I associate with Shadow people, because I usually see them when I'm experiencing a flap of shadow people. These other things can't be seen, only sensed, and they usually hang out in the top corner of your room. For something you can't see, they really are terrifying, and leave me cowering under my blankets like a child. Anyone else know what I'm talking about here?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Oh, we already figured this out. See the forum "Mysterious eerie figure looms out of morning mist (photo)" under
"General Conspiracies" from "wigit"

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-10-2010 by mnm.carper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I really wanted to read what you said. But it hurt my eyes too much since there were no empty lines or paragraphs.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
When I was a child playing in my room... I once saw this shadow figure it filled me with fear to a point, where I wanted to scream for help... but all my body was frozen, I end up hiding behind the couch for like 30 minutes before I could even move, I never felt fear like I did then.... this massive shadow just filled the room and disappeared, but to this day I've not forgotten how I felt....

so hell ya, there are some sort of entities from the other side, they are... very powerful in my opinion. Not sure what they want, or do, but all I know is they can really scare the crap out of anyone.

this has happened to me many times. Once I saw the face of a green monster starting at me, it was creeppy. That was the last time it has ever happened to me. But I never forgot.
Maybe I'm crazy- maybe it was a demon/ dark spirit. I'll never know...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp
I don't think these things are trying to induce fear or scare us. From what I can tell, they seem genuinely surprised that we can see them, reacting like a deer caught in the headlights. Sure they are scary the first few times you see them, but I think that is just an instinctual fear of the unknown. Once you get used to seeing them, there is nothing about them that instills fear, nothing threatening at all. For me they they just induce a curiosity, except for when I first see them and they surprise me. Don't think I'll ever get used to that.

But there are other things that are clearly malevolent, or at least trying to induce fear. Things I associate with Shadow people, because I usually see them when I'm experiencing a flap of shadow people. These other things can't be seen, only sensed, and they usually hang out in the top corner of your room. For something you can't see, they really are terrifying, and leave me cowering under my blankets like a child. Anyone else know what I'm talking about here?

some of what you say makes sense particularly about the getting accustomed to them to the watchers ,I don't know about the things in the corners would like to more though

clearly we are surrounded by other kinds of existence I agree with the poster who says that the entity was just as surprised to be seen at seer was to see it, Could we be talking about things that in former times were called Fairies? Which is really just a creature from another frequency of existence?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Your post focuses mostly on the discrption of the area, as if you are trying to build excitment in someway. Since i was a little kid, i could see dark shadowy figures matching the discription, my entire life i just assumed i was mentally flawed in some way, that it was just a halluincation. I have not let go of the possilbilty either.

I honestly do not know why, but i am naturally skecptic on ufos and aliens, and shadow things. Even if i were to meet an alien, i would probally try to convince you, that it wasnt there and that you were crazy or something. Because i think some things should be kept silent, some people just wouldnt understand.

So i honestly dont know what to say other then, you could very well be crazy, as i would be too seeing as i have been them since i was a little kid , i use to call it the man in the dark cloak, but there was never just one.

So my offical answer, is you were tired still half asleep, a dream seemingly real startled you, causing you to panic and wake up your wife, whom i bet wasnt very pleased, women tend to like thier beauty sleep. It could have been someone just being creepy and just didnt want to admit it, seriously if it was something more advanced then you, it wouldnt misjudge your sleeping pattern, it would know when you are awake or asleep, before you do.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join