It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a 8 foot tall Shadow Thing spying on me in bed. "Top Hat Man"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

That's how my dream was. The witch was just standing there or it came after me. I couldn't do anything to stop here.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
interesting stuff.

shadows can play tricks on they eye very well.

have your wife open and close doors in the exact same lighting conditions this occurred.

sit in the bed and watch the shadows as they move.

If they are similar, what you saw may have been caused by a door swinging or something.

I'd investigate that first.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
interesting stuff.

have your wife open and close doors in the exact same lighting conditions this occurred.

If they are similar, what you saw may have been caused by a door swinging or something.

Problem is, there is no door in this doorway. It is merely a doorseal.

Perhaps the door was ripped out many years ago, and never replaced.

There are no moving objects that could have caused this shadow.

And get this, that room we were in, her brothers old room. Well.

There are all of these odd pictures on the walls of dragons and fairies and stuff, that have been there for many years. And there is all of this marker writing on the walls, done by them when they were children.

One wall says "I HATE BOBBY I HATE BOBBY" over and over. And then someone crossed out these words. The walls were never repainted so these old writings are still present.

Also, this brother ended up shooting Bob with a deer rifle. This almost killed him and he has been in and out of the hospital with complications for decades. Also the brother that shot him has been in and out of jail as a result of the shooting. Pretty messed up stuff.

And that is just the recent stuff that went down here. This house is like over 120years old. I know nothing about the vast history this place has seen. Or even the history before this house was even built.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

here's an idea put a camera on record when you go to bed facing the door and watch it the next day!

edit on 4-10-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: Forgott the word. On

CX

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Apologies firstly for the short reply, but i have to shoot out....just wanted to say, whilst i have no idea what this could be, i have seen a few shadows that resembles human form in my life, and each time it got easier.

The last time was a few years ago on the London tube, but rather than feeling spooked out about it, it almost felt like the shadow just wanted to go about its business. No threat, no nasty intent.

This particular one passed across the end of the platform in one of the Waterloo tube platforms, and onto the tracks and appeared to go through the wall. It definately looked more like a shadow rather than a ghost type image.

Before that was a shadow running across a busy road nearby.

Only one that was a bit freaky was a shadow which was in a squatting position atthe end of my mates bed in the army, it was the night we had done a Ouija board and it went very pear shaped.

On the whole though, i like to think that it may just be people passing through and minding their own business.

If it is a spirit of any kind, it could actualy be looking out for you and your family. Thats not unheard of and i've had my own experience of that.

CX.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Some believe these are Watchers or Nephilim or sons of the mating of the Sons of God and mortal women. Some believe they wear hats to cover up odd deformities of their skull or extrusions such as horns. In the Bible God destroyed these Giants in the Great Flood and many dig sites have found skeletons as large as 10 feet tall. The videos will explain a lot more. Some of these Giant skeletons have even been found in current North America and written about in Indian History Books.

Part 1 of 5

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Detour

Wait! I had a dream where I wore a similar outfit and did similar things as you say. I wore a mask and a hat; then when Jesus came I was so upset that I destroyed my face for power.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Dreams must have something to do with it then. Me, your husband, the other ATS user. Jesus what does this mean?

well granted this is one of those ,you had to there moments,but I was not the dreamer in this case ,however it was my conclusion that somehow and my ex husband (this was years ago) SUMMONED THIS THING SOMEHOW! I dunno? it does seem like dreams really do come true,
Isn't there anything pretty out there waiting for us?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Who knows. As an Atheist I don't believe in magic. But me and your husband are linked by this incident. We don't each other and we probably live half way across the world. Still these figures haunt us.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

It's like it messed up, and I accidentally caught it.
Like I wasn't suppose to see it.

You say you didn't have sleep paralysis, which is unusual - as i've seen things like this during SP and your quote (above) for some reason reminded me of an event in which i saw something similar, tall, dark, chilling 'entity' and i had the same feeling - like i'd seen it by accident, as though maybe it was quite by accident that i'd not been quite asleep.

I'm an atheist, but i believe in alternate realities, dimension slips and a variety of frequencies, energies etc and i think somehow our sleeping form, our current brainwave - attracts 'something' to us....

Some call them demons (i don't), some call them illusions, dreams, entities, shadow figures, hallucinations and other things.... but i believe in them.. whatever they are.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by JPhish
interesting stuff.

Problem is, there is no door in this doorway. It is merely a doorseal.

Perhaps the door was ripped out many years ago, and never replaced.

There are no moving objects that could have caused this shadow.

And get this, that room we were in, her brothers old room. Well.

There are all of these odd pictures on the walls of dragons and fairies and stuff, that have been there for many years. And there is all of this marker writing on the walls, done by them when they were children.

One wall says "I HATE BOBBY I HATE BOBBY" over and over. And then someone crossed out these words. The walls were never repainted so these old writings are still present.

Also, this brother ended up shooting Bob with a deer rifle. This almost killed him and he has been in and out of the hospital with complications for decades. Also the brother that shot him has been in and out of jail as a result of the shooting. Pretty messed up stuff.

And that is just the recent stuff that went down here. This house is like over 120years old. I know nothing about the vast history this place has seen. Or even the history before this house was even built.

Judging how her brother turned out, I advise you to sleep another room. It is possible this room serves a purpose beyond our understanding. Of course, you can always ask her brother if he ever saw this shadowy figure. I am pretty sure he did too. No door??? Was it deliberately removed for a reason???

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

Who knows. As an Atheist I don't believe in magic. But me and your husband are linked by this incident. We don't each other and we probably live half way across the world. Still these figures haunt us.

I know Hat Shadow Man exists I've seen him,I'm not afraid of Bloody Mary or Candyman
but Shadow hat Man is out there and that's all I know. I don't like him where the hell does this thing come from and how does one keep him away? What does he want?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
its sleep paralysis

en.wikipedia.org...

i used to get it all the time its not very nice.

now the scary bit , what you saw , i used to see all the time, and so do hundreds of people during Sleep paralysis

dark figure in the corner of the room etc

it used to come towards me and i couldn't move for fear , then i would fall back to sleep.

don't get it now haven't for about 10 years
edit on 4/10/10 by tombangelta because: iam a spoon

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I saw the same kind of thing once, it was standing right next to my bed just staring at me. It happened as I was waking up from a particularly terrifying dream too. It was just like you described it: about 8 feet tall, shadowy/black, etc. The only difference is that the eyes that I remember weren't triangle shaped, they were small and beady, with a sort of red glow. Of course, when I turned my head to get a better look at it, it disappeared.

Needless to say, I slept on the couch in a different room for the rest of the night.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
These things must be going bald.

cause they wear them top hats.

The one that came into my room was with-out a hat

It was kinda red or pink or ruby tuesday with quills and pointy ears nose and smiled.

It was about 4 foot tall and touched me befor I could screem and knocked me out.

When I woke up I was buzzing all over and pissed,

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Oh man I too have seen the top hat shadow! I was alone in my living room late at night watching some tele. I caught something out of the corner of my eye, turned my head and there walked a tall figure with a top hat going into my kitchen. I knew it was a shadow, because it passed in front of my kitchen light and was translucent. Creepy stuff!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by walkingeyeball

Yeah! I bet It wants to make you pee!!

Then you gotta be waiting till your done

and hoping it don't show up

and spook you whilst the pee flows!!

scary thought.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
I saw one years ago I was wide awake but my husband was sleeping having a nightmare he was talking in his sleep screaming' he's coming.he's here ' and then this creepy shadow man in a broad brimmed hat showed up in the bedroom doorway and leaned in and looked at us
I pretended I didn't see him and he left

scared me s*%$less

Weird! - Once when I was 17, I had an experience that was so bizarre, I've never seen another paranormal story that is even remotely similar. So I usually just keep it tucked away because it doesn't apply to pretty much all the stories I hear. But you and your husband's experience actually made something go "bing!" in my head.

So I was 17, visiting colleges in Arizona. And visiting some cousins, with a slight detour to check out the Grand Canyon. In one of the hotels I was staying at, which didn't seem very old, I had an experience so strange that I still struggle just explaining on a basic level what happened.

It's late at night, I'm totally asleep. But at one point I became half-conscious - I vividly recall imagery of going around the outside of the hotel I was in, moving *very* fast. It didn't feel like it was me, but I was definitely seeing this. Then I somehow become aware of my body laying in bed. At this point I've started to give an unpleasant moan, as if very afraid. Two awarenesses going on simultaneously - one is me lying in bed, and the other is skirting the perimeter of the hotel (this was a very large place) - I can feel that I am the destination. The closer "I" get to me, the more intense the moaning becomes. I'm in bed, still half-asleep but quite aware that something is coming after me, getting closer and closer. Meanwhile I'm not "seeing" this something, but I am experiencing it. Seeing what it sees, feeling what it feels. At first it felt like emptiness. But as it got closer it felt primal, beastial. The feeling grew in intensity as it got closer, and its speed seemed to increase. It felt as light as the wind. Soon me/it zipped in through the window, and I burst out of sleep right at that point, just as this thing would have came upon me.

I'm near certain that there was some kind of entity out there and I had tapped into it somehow. Perhaps this is what angered it, or perhaps I picked up on its intentions and "spectated" it as a defense mechanism or something. Maybe I should start a thread on it, I know there's some people on ATS who could provide some interesting answers...

I never saw anything when I woke up, but it definitely seems like dreams - or the state of being unconscious - has something very important to certain types of entities. I don't think what I experienced was a "Top Hat Man", it felt far too sinister and beastial for that - plus I never actually saw it. But there must be something we have that they want - or something they find irresistible.
edit on 4-10-2010 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This is weird that you made this thread. I swear I have seen it before as in deja vu and someones postI recognized, but when I checked the date it said today. I also saw something on facebook that I know I saw yesterday even though this irrelevant.
This mite help. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta

its sleep paralysis

This explanation doesn't cut it sorry.

I have never had paralysis of any kind that I am aware of, and I certainly was not paralyzed during the event.

I leaped out of bed instantly after I saw that thing move away.

I was probably dozing off to sleep for 10minutes roughly, and then came back to wake, saw the thing for a second or two, and leaped out of bed yelling.

Do people usually leap when they are paralyzed? Didn't think so.

Back to the drawing board!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join