It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yellowstone Park - Something Going On

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Ah does this mean I shouldn't have collected all that money today for the reporters legal fund?

Now lets see, do I return it? Or spend it?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
I got duped!!!!

It was an elaborate hoax orchestrated by half a dozen people and I got sucked in OMG so sorry guys, you can sleep soundly again Yellowstone might not errupt for at least another few weeks !

This is from the OP

He got hoaxed...we got hosed

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I dunno Proto...

Yellowstone is still a hotbed of seismic activity...and it's pretty substantial.
If it blew its top, we'd probably not be making light conversation

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Felyn
reply to post by Mr. D

GLP=Godlike Productions, it's a conspiracy site.

It should be named JLP = Jew Like productions... A pro Israeli / Anti Islamic propaganda site.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
I got duped!!!!

It was an elaborate hoax orchestrated by half a dozen people and I got sucked in OMG so sorry guys, you can sleep soundly again Yellowstone might not errupt for at least another few weeks !

can we get a wah-wah-waaaaahhhh....?

Seriously, peopel starred and flagged this crap?

further proof that the majority here are a bunch of zOMG!ers just ITCHING for an ELE so their lives can feel significant.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I dunno Proto...

Yellowstone is still a hotbed of seismic activity...and it's pretty substantial.
If it blew its top, we'd probably not be making light conversation

It always has been a volatile place seismicly, so this is nothing new.

The great news is it's a huge mostly uninhabitted region where I think both animal and human life would probably stand a good chance to get out of harms way.

Nature has it's cycles, and it's only the arrogance of man in face of nature, that fails to respect that fully. Life is precious but their are no gaurantees, as it is a temporal and spacial finite thing in this dimension of time and space.

I would personally advise people to celebrate what portions of it that they can, while they can, and not look so intently for doom to descend.

Life will always go on, maybe not yours, maybe not mine, maybe not ours, but it will always go on.

Live it while you can!

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Says hoax, but OP said that one guy had all ready been arrested.
How do we know that somebody didn't find him, and make it appear that it was a hoax? I mean, really. It's not that surprising for Yellow Stone to blow. It's been a ticking time bomb for years now. Or, like somebody else said, they could be using missiles on it like in Nevada [Hills have Eyes, anybody?]. I doubt so, but who knows. They posted soldiers out there and blew them up, what's stopping them from trying this?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I've known about Yellowstone and the super caldera since about 2003, nothing new.

Now if only I could get some attention about the ailens that just landed in my back yard

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
it is threads like this that are the reason I never tell anyone that I even visit ATS.
the moderators let this ignorance run wild this time.
on the very first read you could tell this was total BS, but I guess it brings in the viewers.
pitiful

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I'm not sure if any of you have seen the videos about The Yellowstone Supervolcano (from History Channel) , but I found it very interesting and scary.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustTheFacts
it is threads like this that are the reason I never tell anyone that I even visit ATS.
the moderators let this ignorance run wild this time.
on the very first read you could tell this was total BS, but I guess it brings in the viewers.
pitiful

Oh quit it mr perfect! Ya never been rick rolled or something?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join