It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yellowstone Park - Something Going On

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Guys just wanted to give you the heads up had that there is something very weird happening near pots hot spring basin in Yellowstone Park. There are dead buffallo and birds all around, rangers are scouring the park well after closing and there are military helicoptors flying very low time atm from the reporter in the field working for another website. OK as I write this he's just been arrested and his phone has gone dead. Just before this he reported seeing a glow in the bottom of the lake with his nightvision goggles. Very strong smell of sulphur in the whole area too.

Gentlemen don't wanna scare you but be warned she's gonna blow its not a question of if but rather when and from what this guy is reporting right now it's bad. SOMETHING IS GOING ON, we are talking extinction level event!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6833fbf7738c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
How are you getting your info and who was the reporter at what site that got arrested? Also what does this all mean? Can you verify the dead animals?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

sh**, maybe we've reached zero hour. time to suck it up, nuke the park to take off some pressure and start writing apology letters.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

could it be this

Yellowstone National Park officials estimated Sunday the Antelope Fire, burning southeast of Tower Falls and west of the Yellowstone River, had grown to 4,335 acres and was 29 percent contained. The fire was caused by lightning and was reported Sept. 14. In late September, Yellowstone officials reported it 50 percent contained and issued what they said at the time would be their last press release on the fire. But summer-like conditions over the past 10 days helped stoke the blaze. On Sept. 29, it grew by 1,300 acres and jumped the Yellowstone River.

Jackson Hole Daily

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
This sounds very intersting!! keep us informed please, i would like to know more about this ASAP

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I saw a huge movement of water a while back in a dream, which was out west. I'm not really familiar with Yellowstone. Plus, I have made peace with God. I really don't care. What the hell is left to live for anyway? A community of stasei styled police and a state modeled on mind reading equipment?

Great find. Please keep us informed. I think the media has other plans...such as cramming a few days worth of wages into their multi million dollar bomb shelters.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Please let us know who the reporting person is, their credentials, and "what" exactly he is predicting is happening... an E.L.E.? That is a mighty big flag to wave, my friend... don't want to frighten the horses unduly.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I don't think the world can ignore yellowstone. Wouldn't we see something on the seismos? If something serious was happening im sure it would reflect in such a way...

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Double post. oopsy daisy...

edit on 3-10-2010 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
A glow at the bottom of a body of water? Military copters? Dead Animals? The smell of Sulfur?

If, and only if you are not making this up, then this might belong in the Aliens and UFO section.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I will await substantiating articles, while possible, I find your sources thus far dubious

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
SOMETHING IS GOING ON, we are talking extinction level event!

Any evidence to back that up?

the only thing I can see going extinct is the food inside of those picnic hampers and that's only because Yogi is on holiday from Jellystone at the moment.

-m0r

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoodearth
Please let us know who the reporting person is, their credentials, and "what" exactly he is predicting is happening... an E.L.E.? That is a mighty big flag to wave, my friend... don't want to frighten the horses unduly.

OK I will know more later in the day, still a bit early.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

A little bit later in the day???? This just in my friend, its dark and rather late in Wyoming, that is if thats where you think you are.... Are you even sure your in Yellowstone????

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Its going on right now... We're on GLP voice chat as it is going down in real time.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
dooooom
doooooooooooooom
doooooooooooooooooooooom

i love a good doom story
there is a gas that is odourless tasteless and deadly
if a gas release has killed wildlife then i asume that its not sismic

milatary are proberly being cautious worst case stuff you know
if the sismic instraments go dead then run

xp

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Right now, people are talking about tons of military planes taking off and filling the air. This may be bad!

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nobody you know

Interesting where are you based?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I'm just replying on what they were talking about on GLPVC.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nobody you know

Where are you located,I'm in Denver there was a lot of air traffic couldnt tell what type keep us posted

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join