It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video from Michio Kaku........Absolutely fantastic.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Fascinating talk. What a pleasure to watch a documentary that doesn't have inane music dubbed over the dialogue and a camera that zooms, shakes and de-focuses every 3 seconds!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by abysmal_sloth
righteous, listening to Michio Kaku is always a great time. using this post as a placeholder to find this thread later tonight..

Me too!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

This guy has been all over the media in the last 2 to 4 years i wonder who is funding him and placing him on all the different shows?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

I agree, can't stand the music that over rides the information and shaky camera.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Shmuel_invincible

His books are selling like mad. I could only afford to buy two and found another third one, used on Amazon dot com.

Good question though and interesting the way you questioned this "placing him" kind of makes you wonder - oh well, this is a conspiracy site.

edit on 5-10-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
David Icke 1991 - Michio Kaku 2010

David Icke has been blasted more times on ATS than I can count. If he is so "nuts' how come Michio Kaku, one of the top minds on the planet is now saying the same stuff as Daid Icke said almost two decades ago?

This video shows what David Icke said in 1991 and than flips to Michio Kaku speaking in 2010.

Now, with the previous video link and Michio Kaku's very recent three hour discussion, Kaku actually talks about multi dimensions and multiverses and the possiblity that there probably are "people/beings" that reside in these other dimensions and multiverses as well as other planets in our own universe and that possibly because they are on a different frequency level we just can't see them.

It's like a dog can hear better than us because their ears have a wider frequency range.

I have several of David Icke's books and a couple (soon three) of Michio Kaku's books and I notice that Michio Kaku (2010) confirms much of what David Icke (1991) says concerning quantum physics.

Now, Michio does not get into lizards and some of the other aspects Icke gets into. Michio knows how to package his information better so that the average person will understand and accept it.

On the three hour discussion though, I did note that Kaku paused when asked a couple questions as if to censor what he wanted to say. It was only a few seconds pause, and it dealt with the alien / multiple dimension issue I believe. Now Kaku has a sharp mind, very sharp and usually his come backs are very quick because he is so intellegent - for him to pause made me wonder if he knows more than he is telling or allowed to tell, remember he gets federally funded so to a certain extent he probably must watch what he says closely.

Just a thought I a throwing out there for anyone to chew on that wants, not a statement.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
"WRONGGG" Lol he's funny reminded me of this clip

www.youtube.com...

edit on 5-10-2010 by TheNewKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Sooo...I still honestly think this is in the WROOONG section of the forum..

Soo what to doo???

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Ok books might support him currently financially. The question will still be how he is getting on all the various media networks shows you really need a great agent to do that !

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
When I listen to Michio Kaku it's like listening to a fairy tale. He is awesome, and perhaps the very definition of an open-mind.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
he is great

I just think he knows so much about science, but kind of forgets that terrorists dont exist ... come on

maybe he was talking about islam and the limitations it could offer to science development

but, either way, in that sense, his mind is not that open

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

I'd say he's pretty well rounded and has an open mind, even to very controversial subjects. He has spoken extensively about the secret military project MKULTRA, a topic that the average American would ridicule. He's also on record saying that 5% of UFO sightings can't be explained away.

He may have come to a different conclusion than you, this doesn't necessarily mean that he's not open-minded.
edit on 5-10-2010 by Ozkyaj because: add sentence

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Thanks for the link,
Michio has got to be the coolest smart guy ever.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Thanks for the link,
Michio has got to be the coolest smart guy ever.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Michio Kaku is awesome! Always love reading, hearing, and seeing his ideas. It is strange though, to me, it seems like he just popped out of the woodwork and started feeding us information. I am sure it is because of his recent popularity that I have seen him, because I have never searched him out. I imagine he was talking about these types of things all along and in the past several years has gotten into the mainstream more? Maybe he wasn't around years ago and has been placed as a mole, lol.

This OP video, is it very recent? It seems like many of the things I have heard him talk about before. Is this where many of the 10-15 minute long videos originated from, or is this a completely new one with all his ideas compiled to make it 3 hours long?

On a side note, what is the deal with these people that add ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to a thread, other than to try and assume the moderator's job by telling us that the thread is in the wrong forum or that there is already a thread on the subject... as if the moderator's are incompetent or something. Are they 100% trolls?

I know sometimes it is helpful to know of an existing thread where you may not have seen it before, but to troll a thread several times saying it is in the wrong forum is strange and, IMO, annoying - to say the least. It would be nice if these people would add something tangible to the thread instead of trying to derail it by worrying about where it should be or if there is one already. Do they get some kind of reward or wierd satisfaction from this?

I know the moderators do a terrific job.

It is kinda like when you hear someone singing horribly and ask them who sings the song. When they reply the artists name you say, 'Well, let's keep it that way'. The mods do the board control... let's keep it that way.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Ok, have looked at the whole movie now. I believe that Dr. Kaku have very intelligent
views and theories. He seems to get stuck and repeat too much, however. The interviewer
was a tough type, I know it can be difficult to get a question but I do not think he gave
M. Kaku space to respond to the "real" issue.

And I still think this topic ended up in the wrong forum ....

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I LOVE Dr. Michio Kaku! This is going to make my day tomorrow when I watch this, I have to say, this guy while not my type really turns me on in ways no one can. I see him as such a profound and beautiful person, one I would love to meet and just know on a personal basis. Can you imagine what a great husband/father he must be?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Well thank you for the link ofhumandescent!

Dr. Kaku is my god and I worship him daily!

A wonderful mind, a great speaker! He just has a

special way about him that holds your interest.

So....s&f this thread!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Kaku actually talks about multi dimensions and multiverses and the possiblity that there probably are "people/beings" that reside in these other dimensions and multiverses as well as other planets in our own universe and that possibly because they are on a different frequency level we just can't see them.

Hmmmm? Chewing....

Do beings, living here with us but in other dimensions or on different frequency levels, share our air and water?
Can they see us?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
David Icke has been blasted more times on ATS than I can count. If he is so "nuts' how come Michio Kaku, one of the top minds on the planet is now saying the same stuff as Daid Icke said almost two decades ago?

You make it sound like David Icke is some pioneering quantum physicist, but he is not. Quantum physics has been around for more than 80 years. The multi-dimensional string theories have been around for decades. David Icke is obviously not an idiot, he must have read up on quantum physics at some point, that's all.

Or to put it another way: You could probably find old Marvel Comics from 20 years ago that talk about aliens from different dimensions. Here we have Michio Kaku saying that because of multi-dimensional string theory, aliens in different dimensions are possible.

Does what Michio Kaku says now mean that the specific ideas on the old Marvel Comics are true? No, of course not.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join