Hey all..im not new here,ive been lurking and reading this excellent forum for many years now.But never had the feeling to actually make an
account,untill now.I don;t think the OP is making this story is up,and like many of you claimed that it were just people with dilated pupils,well
no..there is a big difference between diliated pupils or Fully black eyes,where even the white in the eye is completely black.
I have read many stories about people having encounters with this "beings" and was always quite interested in this phenomenon.as almost every
occasion was the same.usually 1 or 2 children,talking as adults,and asking questions in a forcing manner to enter a house or car,like they cannot
enter it untill they you grant them permission to enter.
Anyway..here is an article describing these beings and some eyewitness accounts aswell.
The name bill schnoebelen is also mentioned,claiming he was a 90 degree free mason,member of illuminati etc etc,but ive also read that the guy is a
hoaxer,just out for money,so just read thorugh the story and atleast look at the eyewitness acounts.
And here is an eyewitness account of a U.S Marine who was at the time stationed at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina.
some standard things that happen with most if not All eyewitness acounts are the following.
· The black eyed kids appear to be around 12 – 17 years old.
· They dress in normal clothes for children of their times.
· The events seem to happen around late evening/early dusk.
· There is a sudden sense of wrongness and fear in the witnesses.
· They kids will always ask to be invited into the car/home/wherever.
· When told “no”, they appear to become impatient, demanding, and even angry.
· They will never leave until the individual ends the contact by shutting the door on their faces or driving away.
· They are never seen or heard from again in that particular area.
Some more links for the people interested
Anyway..you all can use google..there is so much info about them,that i doubt this to be a hoax.
And sorry if this post turns out to be a mess...Tis my first one.
Take care all.