It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kids- Did I just have an BEK experience?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I may have only recently made an account, but I've been around for years.

OZ is not the type to make stuff up.

I'm usually the type to make a funny joke about how the OP is crazy in these types of threads.

But this one has me really thinking.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
sounds like a distraction Burglary.

or they really wanted a kitten they lost. why didnt you go out to the garden and leave them outside, the kitten could die or get eaten by a drop bear.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SassyCat
There ain't no explaining to do here, it is a crystal clear BEK case
. All the factors are there, feeling of dread, unusual events, darkness, wanting to come in etc.

I pretty sure that two strangely acting kids knocking on your door in the middle of the night and rambling on about kittens is enough to cause a feeling of dread without anything supernatural being involved, I get a feeling of impending doom if my phone rings after 1am.
As for waiting to come in, how is this strange? Most people ask if they can come in before they enter someone's house, it would be odder if they had just pushed past him and walked in.
It being dark at night is also not unusual.

In your lifetime you are likely to have at least one "paranormal" experience and modern technology "urges" you to quickly write it down before going into post-traumatic denial efforts where your mind invents things to adapt reality to its status quo version. I say you saw real BEK creatures, they wanted something from ya but bailed on it after seeing you're too hard nut to crack.

Thats true, I have had a few odd experiences too but the bit about "Modern technology urging you to write it down" what?
which bit of modern tech does this? My IPod? My TV? The electric light bulb? what do you mean?

I bet you just want to forget it and go back to normal daily routine, because there's no such thing as black eyed kids and you were just confused a bit is all. It was an unpleasant experience and best would be to just let it go, a kid was probably high on '___' or something, yeah, it must've been that

Well what else is he supposed to do, go around stalking children at night with a sharpened stick waiting to see one with black eyes?
I like the way you laugh at the possibility of young people taking drugs but are perfectly willing to accept that they were supernatural beings.... Interesting

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Your experience sounds like another thread I saw on ATS, where some BEKs were supposedly trying to get a ride home to get money to see a Mortal Kombat movie or something like that. I did a search but can't seem to find it with the limited search feature. That's something ATS needs to work on...

The persistence of the BEKs to get "permission" to enter was the same as your experience that you describe, as well as their snide remarks and sinister grins. Why they claim that they need permission to do whatever they are trying to do is beyond me.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I hope one day they knock on Chuck Norris' doors. He would have the huevos to let them in, offer them a cup of tea, maybe a room for the night and then live to tell on ATS how they're not really vampires, just demons from the pits of hell. Until then I guess we won't know much about em

edit on 3/10/2010 by SassyCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well now. This is quite cool.

When one of our own car-carrying skeptics gets spooked, its got to be something unusual - and in this case it most certainly is.

I'm fascinated by this. It's one of the few "unusual" subjects I'm not overtly familar with, and you seem to have - as was noted earlier - walked into the twilight zone!

The behaviour does seem highly unusual - not only that but I'm fairly sure you'd be familiar with most of the the local kids? Add to that the question of how did they know it was in your garden when there were no lights on (moonlit night?) and it gets better and better.

Spook central. Welcome to the world of the unusual. Such things rarely happen in isolation, so if you have any preconceived notions... you may find them getting shaken

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I have got to be honest, i do think that it is pretty rediculous that anyone is spooked by some kids, then claim that they are not human.

If a friend suggested this to me, I would tell him to go to a psyciatrist.

There is nothing supernaturual about the op's story.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This mirrors my suspicions from my previous replies-

Also, very similar to the OP's. These kids are really bad liars though. From what I can tell, only someone who is really stupid would let them in.

As we have heard in many other stories of black-eyed people, they often ask to be invited in. They don't try to barge in... they don't threaten... they only seem to need their targets to voluntarily allow them into their homes. For what purpose? What would happen if they were allowed in? Who are these black-eyed beings?

paranormal.about.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Oz, as a fellow aussie, do you live in the city, burbs or country?

this is important, kids of 14 aren't up at midnight ever round where I live (in the country) unless they're having a piss up for someones birthday, that is the only time you'd see them on dr*gs either, following on from that, kids on dr*gs don't want to be seen by strangers or they might get dobbed in to the police, and if it were dr*gs, they weren't looking for their kitten, they were up to something dodgy.

The street lights could be out because those kids broke them. Its plausible, especially if the cover of dark was something important to them.

Its a likely possibility that if you live in a poorer or 'rougher' community they were looking to scope out your house to rob at a later point - they may be aware of times you are off the property for e.g.

if you were in the country I doubt the drugs OR the kitten, I accept the possibility of something unnatural and believe they had bad intentions.

in the burbs I'm more inclined to say dr*gs & theft, in the city even more so....but its still weird they wouldn't be discrete about it - and blacking out the street would be overkill in that context....maybe not an irrational move for a BEK though?.

they could be foreigners too which would explain the accent and the 'over-doing' it trying to be aussie, also the parents thing could be really lousy abusive parents, or really uptight strict parents who didn't know their kids were out and about on dr*gs....though regardless of what the truth is, those kids were weird and if it was me I'd have gotten them to leave asap too....

I'm only considering this BEK story due to the obvious similarities between Oz's experience and the other 2 mentioned here; and quite frankly it freaks me out.

You surely did the right thing buddy, stay safe

-B.M

T&C and Grammar

edit on 3/10/10 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Interesting thread

I have a friend who has black eyes

I dont know if its like you explain though, you cant see where his pupil starts or ends...the whole coloured part of the eye is black. Hes a pretty decent fella and has never tried to eat me or anything....yet lol

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Those of you who do not know OWM very well may not understand just how bizarre this situation had to be for him to post it here with the questions he has posed.
Oz is one of the few friends I rely on to keep me grounded, he can come up with a logical answer for just about anything and has a skepticism about him that is damn near infuriating if you don't know and respect him as a friend.
To have a situation have this sort of impact on him, I can guarantee you he has gone over this logically in his mind over and over again before resorting to asking for our opinions. I don't think it was the eyes alone that did it for him.. so much as a menacing presence he probably felt coming from them that went beyond normal to incredibly creepy.
Ozzy sooner or later we all have our experiences my friend. I am glad you made the right choice and sent em packing.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hey Oz,

Well, even one of our "card-carrying skeptics" has been visited. I don't believe this is a case of kids on drugs. Other posters have tried to explain it away, but you said yourself that you couldn't see the whites of their eyes. Aside from serious and rare genetic disorders, their eyes couldn't be all black. Unless, of course, you just had a BEK encounter. I find it very odd that the street lights were out, and then your lightbulb on the porch blew out at the same time. The questioning they did, the strange accent, the strange mannerism, well, it adds up.

Just be careful. If they show up again calmly explain to them that you have no intention of letting them in, and that they need to tell their master to screw off.

Anyway, I believe your story, and, like I said, I do not believe it was drugs/gang/theft related.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
In the 90's I was working on a film in Long Beach CA. (14 yrs in "the biz" in Hollywood) I had to keep visiting the local hardware store for supplies and there was a Mexican guy about in his forties working there who was GREEN!

His skin had a green tint to it. His fingernails had a more vibrant hue of green, and his sclera (whites of his eyes) had a solid bright green tint. No white at all.

After I saw it for the first time, every time I went there I would look for him for help, even of I didn't need it, and lead him to different parts of the store for different lighting conditions. Towards the back for with no natural light, just from fluorescent bulbs, and up near the entrance where there was mostly raw sunlight with a very small amount from the ceiling lights.

They guy was green. I brought a co-worker with me once who thought it was so strange we should report it to someone. Who? For what? It's not illegal as far as I know. Just weird.

Maybe he eats a lot of broccoli or something? To this day I think of him whenever I hear the term "little green men". (
)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Creepy story, man. I have no idea what you experienced. No one has ever accused me of being an expert in paranormal activities, so I wouldn't know where to start.

I have nothing more to add, other than the advice of replacing your light bulb.

Good story though, mate! With how well you described it, I felt like I was there! ...or maybe I was...?

Just messing with you. Hope you find some answers to what happened. Starred and flagged.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

This must be your wake up call. You will now be researching a lot of things that will lead to your awakening.

I'm just curious, do you live in a rural area or in urban area?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I feel I need to clear out a thing here Alot of people very often misunderstand the description about the eyes of these "kids" (And grown-ups too) as having a large, black pupil, which is NOT the case.
The "thing" with the so called Black Eyed People are that their entire eye-lobe is black- not just the pupil of it.

Their eyes looks like in these images: ghostradio.files.wordpress.com...

www.metatech.org...

a1468.g.akamai.net...

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
MegaCurious, I can remember reading the Mortal Kombat BEK story somewhere, but I think it was on another forum.
This sounds like a classic case. Is there really supposed to be a 100% watertight conspiracy among kids the world over to put contacts in and go freaking out adults late at night? If there was nothing more to it than juvenile delinquency then surely we would read stories of what happened when people actually let them in? Everybody in these incidents gets the feeling of foreboding, Not what you expect when meeting small children, otherwise surely someone would have fallen for it by now?
Faeries/piskies used to lead people to their off their route and detain them in their subterranean lairs. BEKs are recent, like Greys, and fairy characteristics seem to change with the times. are BEKs some manifestation of the same trickster thing?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Yeah, both me and my dad have it when we get REALLY angry, our eyes go all black. My GF noticed it happens during quality time as well, freaked her a bit when she saw it the first time.

I think it is some kind of flight-or-fight thing, since we both get something like 180 degree field of vision when it happens.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
2 possibilities here your either making this all up as part of some kind of experiment here to see how many you can influence, or this experience did happen. Now from what I recall from many of your posts you are a skeptic and you jump on people (with the help of others) who try to share their own paranormal experiences on this site. However, now that you have experienced something indeed strange, your opinion on such matters has changed (at least in this thread)

You see its like I always say, you can talk about science and evidence and proof til your blue in the face, but is not until something happens to you personally that you start looking in to something completely different.

Now I am not saying that these kids were ET or anything paranormal,,it was most possibly a couple of drugged up teenagers,I mean come on kids are taking anything they can get there hands on nowadays,but the fact that you had this experience (allegedly) started to sway your mind from skeptical to maybe theres something in it.

Well wait until you have an experience that proves to you personally, that life is not what you think it is and when the skeptical minded people jump on your thread and say it didn't happen it doesn't exist, then you will see why we are saying that experiences speak much louder than any words.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
i wouldn't have let them in and im glad you didn't but if they did have contacts they would have to have quite a bit of money here is a sit i found for some is this what they looked like?

www.lensmart.com...

www.lensmart.com...

edit on 3-10-2010 by supersweetcupcakeninja because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join