It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleased to meet you. Hope you guess my name.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It has occured to me that I haven't properly introduced myself, so let me be frank. My name is not Frank. I've strayed out from under my bridge for some pleasant conversation and deep contemplation. Hello and salutations to the sane and the not so sane, the followers and the sceptics, truthers and debunkers, both human and reptile. I, certified troll (United Troll Union local 118), am cordially yours and at your service.
Now let me literate a portrait of my provocative persona. I'm a half-baked, cynical sceptic with all the trimmings of a religious apologist to compliment my staunch atheism, sometimes served with a side of misanthropy. I think democrats and republicans are just two sides of the same bad penny. Disbelief, by definition, is not belief. I believe in mandatory abortions for those who polarize and exaggerate trivial issues. It's not a small world afterall, unless you're referring only to this insignificant mudball we call Earth. To think we're all that there is would be incredibly egotistical, but where were they when Enrico asked his famous question?
Happy posting.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Lovemaster9000

Hm, well that's interesting albeit potentially a little intimidating. I assume you've been reading here a while, so you know what you're getting yourself into.

lol. Wecome, afterall.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Are you by any chance craig shoemaker ?

Anyway welcome aboard!

May your stay here be enlightening as it is entertaining.

~meathead

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike Stivic

Nope. I'm just a regular, old joe, profoundly boring in the physical realm. The 'Lovemaster9000' moniker is a old nickname an army buddy of mine, many moons ago, gave to another army buddy of ours, because he was always too busy talking with his girlfriend on the phone to spend time with us.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Thanks. Yes, I did lurk for some time before finally taking the plunge. I may not yet be fully aware of what I'm getting into, but I know I won't be getting into any one of the giant spaceships heading towards Earth with intergalactic space-jesus. I'm just here to have fun and kill the boredom of living.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to our controlled chaos that I very much enjoy.

When you speak of Enrico are you meaning the great Enrico Fermi?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Yes, ma'm, as well as the fermi question and paradox.

edit on 2-10-2010 by Lovemaster9000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Well aren't you quite the devil. Welcome, and hope you can add to the place, like you say, and not exacerbate the masses!

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

I am a man of wealth and taste. Actually, I'm not incredibly wealthy and usually tasteless, but the rest is true for the most part.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I guessed it first, you're the devil.

So what do I win? An eternity in Hell? Oh boy!

Welcome to ATS, I hope you enjoy your time here!

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Can't guess your name, but welcome

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Lovemaster9000

hi

top topics

join