It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure - The Facts

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

If they tell us et is here the majority of people will believe them you are correct.
Its kinda like when a child is being questioned as to whether or not he has done something wrong, and finally after some time of denying it he admits his act, The parent automatically believes him.

That is what it would be like for the general public, but as long as there is inconsistencies there will always be people like me digging for the truth.
I mean, one admission of guilt may just be to stop us getting closer to something worse

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
know what?

How these three are doing back on Venus... for one

Who knows probably just fine....But isn't venus the place that females come from, at least that's what I heard anyways. Why are two of them in disguise as males.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I personally don't see it coming any time soon and though I'd like to believe we're not alone in the universe every time I come on here my hopes fade a little more with each debunked video or photo. I think if there were to be some form of disclosure we may all be a little surprised at how many people don't really care unless it came with the threat of an invasion of sorts. I for one would probably wee myself with excitement

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damezthe2nd
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Let me take this straw man away from you and make it easy... OK...whatever lol

Damezthe2nd.....

And I will say again.....

I don't believe your commentary is "non-biased".

I believe you are stating that so as to attach more apparent credibility to your believer-based argument.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Here is what I know, from an individual close to the Ministry of Defence of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Governments have no idea what UFO's are. Yes, they believe some of the sightings show intelligence (5%) and are certainly nothing related to humans or natural occurrences. From what I've learned, there is no real direct contact with ET. NASA (according to Dr.Mitchell) might have a rough idea where ET comes from - but nothing is 100% known or understood. But, recall the first duty of government;

To protect citizens against arbitrary or foreign power

If you were to succumb to the Office of President or Prime Minister, would you tell the people that you cannot protect the airspace from a force, which you do not understand? A minority do think efforts have been made to contact us (crop circles), but governments do not understand the phenomena.

The MoD, itself, is "open mind to the prospects of intelligent life" and to it observing the Earth. Chances are, "disclosure" is what we are seeing now - geopolitical acceptance that the Earth is not alone and the scientific community trying to understand ET. In other words, a united effort.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Dear infinite

My first question to your statement is obvious, how do you know this????

My second point is that we know we will be hit by an asteroid one day that will wipe out life on this planet as we know it. But we do not know when. Tell me how dose this differ from your point in your statement.

You say that they know there is something but they don’t know what so they will not tell us anything. My point being is we already know we will be wiped out one day but we know all about it.

Therefore I conclude that your statement is wrong.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
i was watching Dr. Pete Peterson being interviewed by Project Camelot, and he mentioned that he heard through the grapevine that Obama wanted disclosure and was expected to make the announcement sometime in the fall of 2009. as soon as i heard that it made me think of the Norway spiral as a warning type thing. i am watching The Event every week and after hearing Pete Peterson i couldn't help but compare the first episode of The Event and Obama wanting disclosure.

anyways...just my thoughts i was kicking about in my head last night

first post, joined to respond to this thread

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join