It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Firing Squad" for Pennsylvania Homeland Security Director

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Viewers of popular online show express the need for accountability in the wake of domestic spying in Pennsylvania.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
HOLY CRAP

I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THESE GUYS BEFORE.

THANK YOU.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Way to go PA !
Seems the left hand doesnt know what the right hand is doing once again.
The lists will just become more common and more frequent.
Dont forget Tom Corbett the A.G. currently in PA is running for governor and he also compiled a list of those who spoke out against him on twitter and on his F.B. site.
Look for property taxes, income taxes and sales taxes to jump, (they'll say they wont but theyre going to have to bump them considerably to even come close to making a budget) the commonwealth will be stressed to the max very quickly and very soon, as I see no real improvements in management coming along.
This is the type of situation where heads SHOULD roll, but there's so much dirt on all of them they cant act on it without fear of their own crap being exposed and blowing up in their face.
Bad PA bad bad dog

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
GOD!!!! I wish my computer would load faster so I can watch these videos

This is EXACTLY why I wanted to get out of this state four years ago and why I'm p!ssed we had to come back two years ago!!

That's it for now, I'm gonna let these suckers load and then I will return with more!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

Thanks for this link! I will keep watching these guys for sure. Flag and Star for j00!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
People should email and send letters, plus phone calls to any and all officials of that state and show your outrage over this incredibly unamerican response to traditional American things...

It is difficult to comprehend people even doing these kinds of things.... The people that condone these things are greedy and corrupt at best, and need to be punished. This makes me sick and if this was to become more widespread than it is now, you will be seeing armed insurrection and chaos everywhere.. Not the America I want to live in that's for sure...

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This is absolutely disgusting, DISGUSTING!!!!!! I would say that I can't believe this is happening in my own state, but then I'd be a liar! Then, they have it set up so that you are afraid to make calls, send emails or show any other form of protest because you don't want to be next on "The List"!

DISGUSTING, I say

new topics

top topics

join