It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undeniable - Life On Mars?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Well I took a look at this video and its hard to say... Tho some of the objects stated in the video do resemble bridges, tunnel, building, etc...some others like animals and vegetation are not only hard to see but hard to believe...What does everyone else think?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Amazing video.

Shows us how big the cover-up really is.

I think that Mars is still a planet who looks verry simelar to our planet Earth.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
In my opinion all the objects that are shown can be construed as several different things. I think mostly we are dealing with optical illusion in the case of the 'land bridge'.

The bridge appears to be the edge of a hill/crater rim on the ground, casting it's shadow. The shadow of the bridge itself also appears to be the opposite side of the crater, or possibly even a hill, casting a shadow. If you look at it in this light, without the pre-conceived idea that it is a bridge, it is easier to tell what it 'probably' is.

Thanks for the video either way, always interesting to look at the surface of other planets/cellestial bodies.

edit on 29-9-2010 by esteay812 because: Grammar... once again

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

One thing these type of posts allways leave out is scale. Whats the scale of the photo?
Are those "plants" six miles long, or six feet.
Without this, the claims are useless.
I guess NASA just does a sloppy job! They deny alien life, but are constantly screwing up and releasing pics of aliens, UFO's, life on the moon and Mars!
Or........just sayin!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by css1981
Amazing video.

I think that Mars is still a planet who looks verry simelar to our planet Earth.

Really?
How does the cover up explain that when I look at Mars it looks nothing similar to Earth?
Also not an undeniable video.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Amazing video.

It is an amazing video. Tho the human mind does try to piece unrelated scattered objects together to form something recognizable. The bridge in the video is hard to dismiss although there are arches and things that are created by nature that would look like man made bridges from an airial vantage....Lets get some other comments going ats..try to figure this one out!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat

Amazing video.

Really?
How does the cover up explain that when I look at Mars it looks nothing similar to Earth?
Also not an undeniable video.

Thats why there was a question mark in the title, it was a question not a statement...

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Undeniable - Life On Mars?

I love words and terms like 'undeniable' and 'proof positive' in the titles to posts. They're generally meant as a tourist attraction to bring in traffic, or in some cases, victims for a pissing match.

But in this case, you did borrow mostly from the title of the (preexisting?) video and then qualified it with a question mark.

Tuppence in your bucket for that. And you should be grateful too, maybe, because you won't get even a cheap feel-up from some folks.

That last part is absolutely undeniable.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

thanks for the awesome video! i love a good mars anomaly

s & f !

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Come on!!

It looks everything like Earth...

it is round like Earth...

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I see nothing whatsoever in that video that remotly looks like it deosnt belong.

I guess its one of those "stare at the clouds" things. Cause i Coulda sworn I saw a dolphin.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Ok I've seen this video and while extremely compelling, one only needs to look at the original image and see that what may be interpreted as a "bridge", is most definitely only the peculiar way the shadow on that portion of land is being viewed. It's a matter of perspective. Here's the original image and area in question.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a02fb1dc543d.jpg[/atsimg]
And here's another look at the image with areas in question pointed out.

I mean, you be the judge. But kudos for the imaginative video, albeit wishful thinking imho.

Cheers!

edit on 29-9-2010 by AutOmatIc because: img error

edit on 29-9-2010 by AutOmatIc because: img tag

edit on 29-9-2010 by AutOmatIc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I hate being a skeptic, and I hope someday that NASA will release untampered, hi-res, full-color photos of the surface of Mars, but until then...logically some of these images can be viewed with a "stare at the clouds" type of perspective and one can interpret what one sees in many, many ways.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
if nothing else it gives you something to dream and ponder about.

mars isnt a dead plant," WE" just dont know whats living there.....CURRENTLY

if some one asked me if i'd go live on mars" at this age and point in my life" i would have to say yes.

we all have to die at some point in our lives, i'd love to haunt the red planet and leave an artifact or 2 for our childrens childrens childrens children

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I could go out and photograph a pile of dirt in my back yard and I bet some of you will be able to point out the "bridges" and "buildings" no problem, lol.

Guys, I hate to tell you but that cloud you saw today that looked like scooby doo....well it was just a cloud.

Any thread here that has the tag "undeniable", "proof positive", "debunk this" or any number of typical sayings always seem to go out of their way to make s all look like fools.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I would very much like to believe there is life on mars, but i simply don't find this the least but credible. I mean weird to say the least but to say you can see humans trees and a river is absurd. The scale would is much to large.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this. While it might just be interpretation of an angle, there is no harm in looking at the possibility. I see many building type structures on Mars every time I look. I still like looking if only to maybe stumble on the one piece of evidence that is needed to solve the whole thing. One thing is for certain though, there is no reason we cannot get close up views in high quality. The only answer is that our space agencies are withholding information from the public for some reason. The only possible reason I can think of is it is actually habitable and they do not want any country to know, because that is where they are going after they rob us of all our labor and destroy our planet.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I left comments on the YouTube site and my comments may not appear because they are not favorable to the poster. Same comments here. Looking at photos or videos taken from many miles up do not show any detail that can be construed as anything other than natural features. People, such as the video poster, think that they are qualified to name features looking similar to earth features as if any Martian occupant built according to human standards. Then throw in some coloring to emphasize the illusion. All that is going on here is a classic case of pareidolia. Nothing here to see folks, move on.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
serious flaw with the undeniable word even entering the topic title. You have 1 set of blurry images from 1 source, that hardly even enters the realm of undeniably. As with all these shapes on the planet stories, without proper evidence it's most certainly deniable that there are constructed bridges on mars, given the evidence.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
You're kidding right? I mean you aren't really trying to persuade us that these unidentifiable objects are actually biological life forms, buildings, and a bridge.

Don't get me wrong.....I do believe life exists on Mars because where there is water, I think life will find a way, but please.......................

top topics

join