It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Final Warning To All

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I never asked anyone to abandon it my friend. In fact, I asked my Brother above to OPEN it and READ it.

My apologies, it seems I have misunderstood your messages.

In addition, I admit that I don't fully understand the "final warning to all" subject of your thread. (I confess that I have skipped several pages of the thread, but I did try and gleen the gist of your message).

One hardly needs warning of the love to come, does one? Where lies the danger of love?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Jesus is my king ! no one else... not even myself

You are still governed by the law of the land

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticnoon
One hardly needs warning of the love to come, does one? Where lies the danger of love?

The only danger is going one more day without it when a warning could have prevented such.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellen15

The land does not Govern my friend, God governs.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact
Jesus is the word and the good news... you claim there is no need for his word or the Book which speaks of him ?

I question you, not judge you my friend.

You mean the very same book western governments; Presidents and Prime Ministers use and quote scriptures leading men, an entire country for/ to war?

That very same book?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

The only danger is going one more day without it when a warning could have prevented such.

Ha! Good answer.

Still, love cannot be forced. Love blossoms of its own accord when the ego steps aside.

edit on 6-2-2011 by mysticnoon because: dropped letter

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

You mean the very same book western governments; Presidents and Prime Ministers use and quote scriptures leading men, an entire country for/ to war?

That very same book?

I read that book. It is just a book which teaches God's Law.

God's Law is to Love Everything.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

The land does not Govern my friend, God governs.

With Love,

Your Brother

The Law Governs

Unfortunately, in some countries allah or under god is often used as law to govern - whether that is administered via government or indoctrinated via religion passed on via politicans deciding the populus fate

ie equality for same sex couples

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticnoon
Ha! Good answer.

Still, love cannot be forced. Love blossoms of its own accord when the ego steps aside.

Or when something whips your ego into submission!

I was a bit more hard headed I guess. It just came suddenly.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 6-2-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

That very same book?

I read that book. It is just a book which teaches God's Law.

God's Law is to Love Everything.

With Love,

Your Brother

I dont completely agree

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

The Law Governs

Unfortunately, in some countries allah or under god is often used as law to govern - whether that is administered via government or indoctrinated via religion passed on via politicans deciding the populus fate

ie equality for same sex couples

My apologies. I do not concern myself with governments or religions and their laws.

I thought you were referring to The Law.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I dont completely agree

What don't you agree with?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellen15

I believe you are mixing politics with religion...

it is quite forbidden and taboo via the United States Constitution, but of course I wouldn't know what you are speaking of because your country location is not posted or advertised.

are you shamed or in fear of letting others know ?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact
reply to post by Ellen15

I believe you are mixing politics with religion...

it is quite forbidden and taboo via the United States Constitution, but of course I wouldn't know what you are speaking of because your country location is not posted or advertised.

are you shamed or in fear of letting others know ?

Im speaking in general terms

The problem as I see it: religion is politics and politics is in religion and its pretty obvious, human rights isnt part politics nor religion idealogy in politics

Western countries went to war under god with Presidents and Prime Ministers quoting scriptures from the Bible and calling for prayers

Hopped, skipped and jumped assuming wrongly - Im in Australia, Ive posted many times in threads discussing Australian topics

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

I dont completely agree

IAMIAM I agree with loving one another and looking out for one another

I just dont need a koran or a bible or any other new age book to guide me on the basics when it comes to humanity and caring for one another and this earth... to me its natural to love and care

However, our world leaders will often use both books and hide behind them and abuse

I dont see love when western governments drop bombs over the middle east and make it impossible for those in africa and latin americas, asian nations (corporations uniting with governments) meanwhile; preaching God Bless the UK, God Bless Canada, God Bless Australia, God Bless America, God Bless Germany etc

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Im speaking in general terms
relative to what ?

I only speak in literal earth based terms, sorry I am out of here because I am not following you.

edit on 2/6/2011 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

I dont completely agree

IAMIAM I agree with

oh no Ellen...

watch out ! you are being Judged

edit on 2/6/2011 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Free will and love is the source of it all......you have been granted free will from the day you were born, you can do whatever you want, but to choose to love others....thats very noble, very God intended.
BUT know this, DO NOT force others to do what you do or believe what you believe.....or even worse force them to love you back because all this is not God intention when he's given us the free will in the first place.
Free will of man does not intended to be tampered or those who do the deed with pay consequences in the end.

Just saying

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

IAMIAM I agree with loving one another and looking out for one another

I just dont need a koran or a bible or any other new age book to guide me on the basics when it comes to humanity and caring for one another and this earth... to me its natural to love and care

However, our world leaders will often use both books and hide behind them and abuse

I dont see love when western governments drop bombs over the middle east and make it impossible for those in africa and latin americas, asian nations (corporations uniting with governments) meanwhile; preaching God Bless the UK, God Bless Canada, God Bless Australia, God Bless America, God Bless Germany etc

You see with eyes wide open my friend.

There is nothing in which we disagree here.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
Free will and love is the source of it all......you have been granted free will from the day you were born, you can do whatever you want, but to choose to love others....thats very noble, very God intended.
BUT know this, DO NOT force others to do what you do or believe what you believe.....or even worse force them to love you back because all this is not God intention when he's given us the free will in the first place.
Free will of man does not intended to be tampered or those who do the deed with pay consequences in the end.

Just saying

This is the truth my friend. Continue to tell YOUR testament.

With Love,

Your Brother

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join