It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Final Warning To All

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

I was a Marine from 1992 to 2006. I was American and a patriot. I would have killed or died for this country. I was wrong.

Nations divide man. This is the coming of the Age of Man. In one hand will be the nations, and in the other will be the people. The nations will be tossed, making one unified people, Man.
there is no need to preach this in your own nation... go preach it in India or an Islamic country or in China or Africa.

You will have your New World Order governed by an oligarchy of men you never see and never know.

You will have one or the other.
why not have both ? the duality... can you not wrap your brain around that ? let me guess... your right-handed

I do not know which road you prefer my friend. As for me, I am my OWN King, I walk with Kings and Queens unto themselves.
yes this you are your own king stuff scares me, for the safety of those around you ... for what will you do when someones ideology conflicts with yours ? actually you do not have to tell me, I have seen it here on ats.

Jesus is my king ! no one else... not even myself

edit on 2/6/2011 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact
what about all those other spiritual ideological books out there ?

Let's see how all this unfolds shall we?

Why worry about what will come, if you are not preparing for it?

Judge not, love all, be at peace.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
reply to post by IAMIAM

Your crazy.

One minute I'm mad at you and the next I want to be your brother, are you a jedi?

Sometimes a bright light blinds you and hurts your eyes, sometimes it helps you see where you are going.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

what about all those other spiritual ideological books out there ?

Let's see how all this unfolds shall we?

Why worry about what will come, if you are not preparing for it?

With Love,

Your Brother
I am not judging you my friend... I am only saying that your particular brand of "personal" ideology has been documented via history as being destructive.

I fear for those around you and whom you may sway with your words...

here you go, this is from a knowledgeable posters sig, whom I admire and offers good advise.
That's My King Too ! and he should be yours...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

That's My King Too ! and he should be yours...

That is a Hollywood actor who would not bear the burdens of my Brother.

If that is YOUR king, you have been mislead.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Jesus is the word and the good news... you claim there is no need for his word or the Book which speaks of him ?

I question you, not judge you my friend.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

That is a Hollywood actor who would not bear the burdens of my Brother.

If that is YOUR king, you have been mislead.
please post your facts and evidence, explain to me and show me, or better yet teach me how I have been mislead ?

it never ends my friend, it must go on... you can do it too, never give up.

the battle is long and hard !

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Jesus is the word and the good news... you claim there is no need for his word or the Book which speaks of him ?

I question you, not judge you my friend.

Jesus is the word, the word is not the lessons, it is just a word.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

your endurance is crumbling and failing to make me understand... I do not demand, I beg of you to show me love and understanding.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Jesus is the word, the word is not the lessons, it is just a word.

and the word must live on... even past our own mortal lives and for those who come next.

if you want others to understand you, you must first show them understanding...

teach me understanding bro.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

please post your facts and evidence ? explain to me and show me, or better yet teach me how I have been mislead ?

it never ends my friend, it must go on... you can do it too, never give up.

the battle is long and hard !

Jesus is the way. When someone shows you the way, do you stand still and watch them, or do you get up and FOLLOW?

Jesus is the WORD. If someone tells you the word, do focus on the word, or understand what it means?

Jesus was of the father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit

The Father - God, everything within you and everything without you. Jesus was of the father, so is all man. Nothing exists outside the father. He is everything.

The Son - Adam was the first Son of God. Pulled from the earth and given the direct breath of God. Adam was of God, the symbolic first man and symbolic descendent of ALL Man.

Holy Spirit - The life giving spirit of God. That which animates the flesh.

These three things Jesus taught that he was, he also taught that all Man was. He did not raise himself above anyone, he humbled himself to the lowest Man. That is a lesson. We are all equally children of God.

You are my Brother, Jesus was my Brother. All these things I say of me, and of Jesus, I say to you as well.

Thus, we should treat each other with love. We are Gods Children. ALL of us. Christ showed how to act as Gods children. It is time we do as our father requests. He gives us everything we ask for. The least we can do is love him and each other.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I admire your post and thank you for your words, but remember I only beg...

this conversation started off tonight with my comment that I disagree with your ideology that there is no need for the Bible, I make the posture that your personal version of the word is lacking understanding of why there is a need and always will be the need... for the truth can not be destroyed, even those who argue against it's longevity and wish to see its demise.

I beg you to teach me why there is no need...

even though it stands the test of time and has never been challenged, specially by one mortal man.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
for love is understanding my friend...

I beg you to understand me

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I admire your post and thank you for your words, but remember I only beg...

My friend, I am not here to convert you from your faith. What I will tell you will only contradict that which is misunderstood about that book. If you sincerely wish to hear what I have to say, I will tell you.

You never have to beg me for anything.

I am YOUR servant.

I am not your master, guru, priest, or in any other way superior.

Christ told his followers many things, things that they could handle at that time. Of all those things he gave them, he gave two great commandments which are the simplest truth of all. Love God with all your being, and your neighbor as yourself.

God is EVERYTHING, thus Love everything in this existence. Your eyes will never see all of it. Your ears will never hear all of it. Love the wonderous endless creation God has given you. God is in every stitch of the fabric that makes everything your eyes and ears behold, can you not see him? Can you not see how precisely he has arranged everything for you? God extends even to the reaches you will never ever see within you. That quite place within you that sends forth thought. The thought you then filter through your own ego and let manifest into the world. God.

Your Neighbor is the family of Man you share this world with. The Brothers and Sisters living all over the globe. The high and the low. The high who through pride and vainglory never see the toiling struggles of their lowly Brothers. Those poor poor lowly Brothers and Sisters who we let starve so that our life is that much more comfortable. Those poor poor Brothers and Sisters we let suffer in harsh conditions because we have deemed them unworthy of our care. The poor poor Brothers and Sisters who we have mocked and ridiculed, laughed at and kicked, scorned and imprisoned. Everyone of our Brothers and Sisters, all a perfect creation of God, with the Spirit of God giving them life.

Has that book prevented this? Has that book enlightened you to all this? Has that book revealed to you the suffering? Has that book shown you the starving and the injured?

NO! You look at the BOOK and do not see your Brothers and Sisters in utter HELL.

So, there does not need to be a book anymore. Every Brother and Sister is a walking talking testament of God.

If they suffer, HE Suffers.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 6-2-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

but what about the children, and future generations ?

do they not exist ?

go out into the world, tell others of the good news, show them love and understanding...

tell other too that future generations will require of this book that seem to not be able to disappear,it is in our hearts and minds.

seen that movie yet called "The Book of Eli" ? it's a cool flick really... ideologically

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

but what about the children, and future generations ?

do they not exist ?

They are walking talking testaments of God. If they suffer HE suffers. You do not need a book to know when someone is suffering.

go out into the world, tell others of the good news, show them love and understanding...

I AM. I am starting with you.

tell other too that future generations will require of this book that seem to not be able to disappear,it is in our hearts and minds.

The Book teaches one how to love if you let it. Once you learn it, YOU teach how to love. The book has become nothing but a false idol. Can you not see how much it hurts you to stand loosing it, yet the thought of the suffering of your Brothers and Sisters phases you not.

seen that movie yet called "The Book of Eli" ? it's a cool flick really... ideologically

Yes, they knew I was coming. They made you worship the book instead of your family and God.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I am sorry brother, my brand of Christianity and it's flavor does not not use glossolalia, I can not understand your tongues, but I can understand you, it means I still love you.

check out that movie

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

I am sorry brother, my brand of Christianity and it's flavor does not not speak in glossolalia, I can not understand your tongues, but I can understand you, it means I still love you.

check out that movie

No worries my friend. I am not here to convert anyone.

I already saw the movie. It had a valid point. The Bible IS a weapon of great strength. Only if you understand what it is saying though.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

The Book teaches one how to love if you let it. Once you learn it, YOU teach how to love. The book has become nothing but a false idol. Can you not see how much it hurts you to stand loosing it, yet the thought of the suffering of your Brothers and Sisters phases you not.

Whilst I agree to an extent about your view of the Bible, I nevertheless wonder if it is prudent to urge other Christian souls to abandon it.

The Bible is a source of many words of wisdom, and to a Christian they are the words of God Himself. The devotees of this religion hold His words in great esteem, and even when they have imbibed the true essence of their meaning, they still enjoy reading and hearing those words, over and over.

What harm is there in this inspirational practice of reading and teaching the Bible?

I ask as a non-christian, by the way.
edit on 6-2-2011 by mysticnoon because: Typo

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticnoon

Whilst I agree to an extent about your view of the Bible, I nevertheless wonder if it is prudent to urge other Christian souls to abandon it.

The Bible is a source of many words of wisdom, and to a Christian they are the words of God Himself. The devotees of this religion hold His words in great esteem, and even when they have imbibed the true essence of their meaning, they still enjoy reading and hearing those words, over and over.

What harm is there in this inspirational practice of reading and teaching the Bible?

I never asked anyone to abandon it my friend. In fact, I asked my Brother above to OPEN it and READ it.

The discussion was about what is to come, not what is now.

By all means, open, read, understand now more than ever.

With Love,

Your Brother

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join