It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Expert Can't Explain This Phenomena *Video*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
What flies fast in space and pulsates at the same time?
What flies around in space and then gradually slows down?
What flies around in space and changes colour?
What flies around in space that NASA don't want you to see?
What gathers in to groups around space that NASA don't want you to see?

Take a look at this video and see for yourself some some very intriguing footage from our old pals Never A Straight Answer:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
OK everyone, whats the explanation for these?

Are they space debris? aliens? satellites? secret military vehicles?

what is the possibility that the US, China or Russia have manned military space vehicles of extremely high technological advancement? likely or not?

I sincerely hope I live long enough to see some disclosure .

The question of ET existing fascinates me .

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Looks like ice,
simply turn a ice crystal, shine a light on it, and in space you can push it around.
What you will get is "pulsating color shifting light and moving at constant speed".

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RainCloud

Yes, like a jumbo passenger jet looks like a big silver bird.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Take a look at this video and see for yourself some some very intriguing footage from our old pals Never A Straight Answer:

I think the more appropriate words are Noobs And Stooges Alike.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
That sounds like Jaime Maussan commentating

My guess for Some of these are dust particles floating around, very close to the camera.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Some of the objects are very clearly space debris. Other seem to be hard to explain like the one where they moved the camera quickly away from the scene. Either was interesting video.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I think the reason UFO experts cant explain it is because it isn't Unexplained Flying Objects.

They can be explained so of course those who try to explain the unexplained won't be able to.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Bottom right at 6:00 . Yup thats space debris or ice crystals for sure . They tend to stop and make 90 degree turns .

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
seems pointless to even discuss UFOs as the proof is there (in my opinion) - and to tell you the truth - they are even becoming a little boring these days...

I just wish the farkers would rock up and say HI!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Franspeakfree.....

Thank you for posting that video.

I had not previously viewed that particular video, albeit I am familiar with each of the segments of footage that have been included therein.

I believe that all objects shown in the video can be explained as rotating debris, etc... that reflect light at different angles & therefore varying intensities relative to the viewer.

I believe the changes in colour of the first object are a camera effect.

Having viewed & discussed many, many NASA "space" videos in detail over a long period of time, my position until I see new evidence is this:

I don't believe any of the NASA “space” videos show anything “exotic” & all can be explained, noting the possible exception of this interesting case:

The SKYLAB III UFO Encounter - The Evidence & Contradictions

I continue to be disappointed at the manner in which people “bash” NASA.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Nice compilation, always fun to watch them and specualte, though it is very possible that absolutely everything we have seen here can be explained - and probably has been explained with satisfaction.

The particular one I like is at the 6.14 mark of the video, where the object appears and then makes the sharp turn, very interesting and fun to think about the possibilities of that one.

Thanks Again

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Genuine vids, but why does Nasa use low quality, and not without a touch of blur might I add, cameras when it comes to these UFO vids. Even though their youtube vids, I can still tell the original isn't much better (480p for sure).

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The one that intrigues me to this day is the clip where they appear in a circular/equally distanced position above the earth and almost dead centre one just lights up. That aint ice or debris in my opinion.

It's almost like one living organism stretching it's space tendrils...

I still believe that there are some form of life up there, and I think space is perhaps their native environment, or just in outer orbit, close to the electrical charge in the atmosphere. almost as if they glow brighter as they absorb energy, and become translucent after time... I mean, who'd believe an animal can live under water and only come to the surface to breathe before going back down, unless we grew up close to it?

Stranger creatures exist ON this planet as it is, so I don't see why not.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I call these Meso-fauna. As is below is as is above! In the vastness of the Oceans is an example of how life exists in extremes and varied expressions, and as we look upward we realize that Space itself is another form of Ocean. I see no reason why these creatures would not exist; likely they absorb energy via our Magnetosphere and the Sun's energy.

They are probably here for a Spawning. Once we enter the Galactic Rift and we are blasted with a force of Gamma Rays these little (tiny to everything out there) creatures will mate, release their offspring, and then float off an die most likely.

We need to catch one so we can harness it as a means of transportation. If we could connect telepathically we could traverse the stars within their bodies.

Meso-fauna! Totally cool! We could finally visit the Stars!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

While I can agree that many NASA videos touted as evidence of UFOs can be explained away with basic science, I still have yet to find a logical explanation (other than the ET hypothesis) of the footage shown at 3:30 in the video posted.

Another full video of the same event can be found at www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I also like the one near the end where a whatever seems to come towards the shuttle and get bigger, it sits there till theres a picture taken from the shuttle and at that point reverses its tracks.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

I also like the one near the end where a whatever seems to come towards the shuttle and get bigger, it sits there till theres a picture taken from the shuttle and at that point reverses its tracks.

Ah but they will say how can you be sure it reverses it could very well be parallax
and the ice crystals that form a lovely circle and flash to each from the reflection of the sun .........Pleeeeease!

new topics

top topics

join