It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Nazi Couple Find Out They're Jewish

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becoming

Originally posted by tonypazzo
great story- i can't wait for all the homophobes to realize they are gay.

I imagine most homophobes aren't gay. The theory that they are is about as stupid as the theory that all gays check out straight dudes in the shower.

On topic.

This just shows that they wasn't happy with their old lifestyle. I been to a couple of Neo Nazi gatherings and they aren't the greatest of places. When you are around that type of stuff the grass is really greener on the other side.

actually its not that stupid. people hate what they see in other people that they don't like about themselves. humanity is a mirror.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

There are Jerusalem nationals, both biblically and literally. It's still not an ethnicity. "American" isn't an ethnicity. You can choose to believe you are spiritually Jewish by decent. But there is no figurative "Jew" other than those who follow Judaism.

Biblical "Jews" were Hebrew and followed Judaism. There are 2 fronts to being a "Jew" in that sense. One is religious, the act of following Judaism. The other is that of ethnicity. Their nationality was Jewish, their religion was Judaism. Their ethnicity was Hebrew.

I'm not here to argue the religious beliefs, I'm just stating the scientific facts of the ethnic point of view.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Ha HA they've had to come to terms the hard way with the concept that "all Jews aren't in on it" as they've never been told of the "conspiracy", their ex mates probably think they were ultra deep cover MOSSAD.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Oh, the irony.I wonder,what if Ahmadinejad woke up one day and found out he is decendent from Zionists? Heh. Would he lose it?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by henriquefd

You know what's really ironic? Cyrus the Great allowed the Jews to return to Israel which they proclaimed him their Messiah. en.wikipedia.org...
He was there before Jesus and he looks like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
That IS interesting.
But not surprising as the vast majority of europeans have mixed blood from a variety of ethnicities/races/religions. Between interbreeding with Arabs/Hebrews/Asians/Africans and others, probably most europeans would be shocked to find that they're largely a continent of mutts - ethnically, racially, and/or religiously.
As for the Hebrews vs. Jews debate, among other topics, there may be some genetic marker that differentiates the people, specifically related to the wandering in the wilderness of the Israelites for 40 years, all the while being sustained and possible "conditioned" by a higher, unidentified power.
With regard to the ignorance factor, welcome to Humankind!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by henriquefd
Oh, the irony.I wonder,what if Ahmadinejad woke up one day and found out he is decendent from Zionists? Heh. Would he lose it?

He would order the annihilation of Jews starting with himself. It's said that Hitler himself had Jewish ancestry.

Hitlers Jewish Ancestry

According to the article, this was known before WWII.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzo

Yea its stupid because you forgot that a lot of people hate for no tangible reason.

Lets take some of the people I ran with. They hated black people (as did I) because we thought they was always reaching for the handout and blaming their problems on the white man. We could be insulting one of these poorer black people, turn around, see a black person that is well to do and we would say that they needed to be brought down a notch.

There wasn't any rhyme or reason to it. We just hated them.

Same thing with Homosexuals. I used to hate them for no reason other then the fact that they were differant. I wasn't and still am not a closet homosexual either.

I will give you that a small minority (pun not intended) do hate for that reason, but the mass majority that I saw shows me that you are wrong when you think its the majority.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

The original and current Jewish definition of a born Jew is someone whose mother is Jewish. Even though the Torah forbids a Jewish woman to marry a Gentile man, if she does, her children will still be Jewish.
The Torah also forbids a Jewish man to marry a Gentile woman, and if he does, his children by that woman will not be Jewish....

www.beingjewish.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
I thought this would bring a little humor in the forum.

Hehe! Yes indeed, it did, Inthelearning!

We are all one and the same and it is very stupid to be against one group. Here we see, how stupid it can get.

But even all those others, who are sure of their roots, should always be aware, that humanity ALL stems from one root.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Intelearthling

Now this is some epic lulz.

I suppose it time for them to take down the swastika flag from the wall and let their hair grow out, not to mention let go of all the wasted energy devoted to hate, not to mention feeling like total sheeple, and for once perhaps forming their own views...

Nobody in this world is pure anything, we are all humans lets work with that.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Interesting post but I don't understand how you can find out you are a religion? Maybe be like, "oh I agree with the torah so I am going to become jewish". But how do you discover you are a religion secretly? I just don't understand the logic. lol.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
So they used to think that they were superior to others because they were part of the aryan race and when that didn't work they decided they were superior to others because they are gods chosen people..

As long as they get to be superior to someone I guess it's all working out ok for them.

Why don't they just try being PEOPLE for a while and forget about joining sects

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Wow the irony is thick, but it was cool how they embraced their Jewish roots instead of taking it negatively.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

Ha ha, they're not jews they're just jew-ish. serves them right, talk about Karma eh?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown

EDIT: In short, religion is not an ethnicity.

So, you believe that the Isrealis should leave Palestine then?
Their only claim to the land is ethnic, not religious.

Re: the OP, brilliant, had me chuckling for ages. Religion is only skin deep. See above.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I highly doubt this is true. If they were really Neo-Nazi's they wouldn't have embraced their 'Jewish roots', they would reject and deny it as much as possible. They, especially, wouldn't go to the local synagogue if they were believers in what Hitler and the Nazi Party stood for.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

I don't believe Israel has a right to Palestinian land. They gave up their claim when they parted as tribes and left the region. The Palestinians have the rightful birth claim to the land. That isn't to say I don't believe the Israeli's don't deserve their own nation, but not at the expense of GENOCIDE.

They should be required to work with the Palestinians, and accept what the Palestinians say as it is RIGHTFULLY their land. They didn't steal it, they didn't invade it.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I suppose it time for them to take down the swastika flag from the wall and let their hair grow out, not to mention let go of all the wasted energy devoted to hate, not to mention feeling like total sheeple, and for once perhaps forming their own views...

You're so right when you say that so much wasted energy is devoted to hate. We all have seen the starving children born into a world that cares more about violence than feeding them. It's incomprehensible that the human race, with all their "love for life" and "caring for each other" BS, can allow one human being to be so cruel and inhumane to another human being.

Nobody in this world is pure anything, we are all humans lets work with that.

True be to that.

I'm leaving you with a star.

edit on 28/9/10 by Intelearthling because: corrections

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Intelearthling

Does that make them self loathers now?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join