It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i want to join the I.O.O.F

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
just curious ,i stumbled upon the I.o.o.f and i am not sure if their are any lodges close to me ,but i was looking for a little insite on this order i am interested in possibly joining ,is the the same as freemasonry? i have my petition for that with one signature on it , but due to my family's negativity on the subject i have yet to continue on with it ,so if anyone can offer me a liitle info on the order that would be great , i was hoping to get some first hand info insted of searching it out , many thanks \

Nephi

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
does anyone have info lol !?!?! i guess ill have to go research !

second line

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
ATS isn't your PA...I couldn't find anything about IOOF but I did find out that WOOF is a sound a dog makes. Hope this helps

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Sometimes I just have to roll my eyes. What is so difficult about this. Type "IOOF" in any search engine and voila! You have their main web site, the wikipedia entry, an FAQ, etc. Enter their web site and it has a "jurisdictions" tab right at the top. Enter that and find your lodge.

www.ioof.org... to start.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Sometimes I just have to roll my eyes. What is so difficult about this. Type "IOOF" in any search engine and voila! You have their main web site, the wikipedia entry, an FAQ, etc. Enter their web site and it has a "jurisdictions" tab right at the top. Enter that and find your lodge.

www.ioof.org... to start.

really are you serious? why dont you try reading before you unleash your thoughts ! i was looking for first hand experience with the order ,thanks for your thoughtless reply !

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangleholder1
ATS isn't your PA...I couldn't find anything about IOOF but I did find out that WOOF is a sound a dog makes. Hope this helps

ATS can be anything i would like it to be ! need i say more ?

second line

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
why was my thread moved ? the I.O.O.F is a secret society ? what is the reason for moving the thread ?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

Yes, but the mandate of the Secret Societies forum is that "This forum is for the discussion and speculation of conspiracy theories, scandals, secrets, cover-ups and related historical events involving secret societies and related groups." Not "how do I join?" Even "how do I join the Masons" usually gets moved to BTS, so don't take it personally.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

thats just my title ,i was looking for information on it ? does that not warrent its self to be part of the secret society thread ?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I'm a Stonecutter.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3540d1a9527c.jpg[/atsimg]

-TheAssoc.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
you can join my Super Secret Society I.O.O.

International Order of the Opossum.I'm the only member,but I possess many ancient manuscripts of Opossum Esoterica?

whad ya say?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

First Off the Independent Order of Oddfellows is NOT a Secrete Society. Many years ago they were . You had to be asked to join and was for men only.
Not anymore Were open wemon can join .We have youth lodges at 8 yrs. old and Lodges at 16. We have many benifits, scholorships, home aid , ect. We have SOS villiages in Cambodia (Orphanages], We relieve the Honor Guard at the toumb of the Unknown's. & stand guard ourselves.
Were supposed to bury the dead, educate the orphagen, & relieve the distressed.
If you believe in a supreme being and are a decent person you can join.
Have any more questions hollor back In Friendship Love & Truth.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
NEW PENGUIN ORDER HERE yeah we provide all kinda gadgets costumes and services to other emerging secret societies,even though we don't "really" exist !

Sorry about your thread move,but google is your friend.

top topics

join