It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.M.S - Enlightment Measurement Scale (Cat 1 to 6) ... take THE test !!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Lowki,

Why do you believe that Chakra and density spirituality is the "normal" spirituality? There are dozens of systems that do not include the densities. I am a spiritualist who does not believe in the densities, I have worlds and planes, but no densities. At the same time, Chakra spirituality is important if you follow an Eastern system. But Western system's utilize different bodily points. Christian and Jewish spirituality doesn't even recognize Chakra points at all.

So why do you think densities and Chakra points need to be the basis for every system?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by lowki

Thank you for your reply
i know some of the lines are fishy
let say the test can have a percentage around 3% or error margin

you have said many things that make totaly sense
i have writen this ems in a few hours even less
it maybe not that accurate but .. it can help some people to see more light then darkness
to realise where they are in life ... what vibrate the most inside all of us
and it always start somewhere .. with something small

you didnt say where you think you are ? Cat 5 !! maybe your modesty told you not to say it loudly

for myself im 4.5 and proud to be there now

honestly I'm at least cat 6.
Buddha was a simple man.

So truly,
exceeding him is easy.

That Ram boy,
he's got way more powers.
As have many before and since.

Criss Angel's done more miracles than Christ.

What's the difference between Criss and Buddha?
is that Buddha developed a temple framework,
or preached a new path of spirituality.

Since Criss is not adding seeds,
all the fans in the world,
ain't gonna grow or structure.

we with you can create our own framework,
based on analogy from what we have learned,
specifically of the physical and biological world,
which is clearly so stable, fruitful and eternal.

Neo-tribes like cyanobacteria.
edit on 13/10/10 by lowki because: cyanobacteria

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Buddha was a simple man... really, Lowki?

Have you ever read any schools' tripitaka? Have you ever contemplated the chain of dependent origination, the 3 marks of existence, the 4 Noble Truths, or the Noble Eightfold Path?

Have you truly let yourself imagine the sublimation of Nirvana?

If you had, then you'd never consider Buddha to be a "simple man" in the slightest.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This cat test in my opinion leadsus to think about ourselves, this said, I believe you are buddist? if If you are then yourself have placed limitations on yourself, would you agree? When I did the test I related to cats 4 through the cat 6 I found me in them paticular cats. However in all the cats I found many parts not regarding mysewlf. I am a inperfect creature striving to figure it out.I understand and Realize auras,I am past religion. I have a high level empathyis probably my most cherirshed gift I realized many years ago. I sense spirits, see the past in other people. my list goes on and on.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Now this is what a Cat 6 hurricane would look like:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a3b9096ec9b9.jpg[/atsimg]

Im so sorry dude, i usually dont like to burst peoples bubbles, Especially when i belive in asecention, but you really do need to find another way to put your theroies forward.......thease images are from the movie The Day After tommrrow.

Fears is the path to the darkside Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering

And this is a direct line quote from Starwars Episode 2 (might be 3 i cant remember).

I think alot of what you had to say does have some validity, but the above mentioned just threw me too much. Like i said im really sorry to burst your bubble man but seriosuly, find another way to put your views over, copying holywoods interpretation will only get you flamed my friend

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
There is a major flaw in your test if you subscribe to the Ra law of one material. It states that a soul does not need to follow the good/right path in order to ascend. Like the greys, who are service to self with evil intentions.

Also, you could quite easily achieve some of the stuff in the higher catergories but miss stuff in the lower ones.

Anyway, I don't believe that only some of us will ascend come 2012, I believe everyone will ascend because its an evolutionary upgrade. Evolution happens in cycles not gradually over time, and this is the end of the biggest major cycle, the entire galaxy is going to evolve.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I am around 2 to 2.5 I think, though overall I think your EMS meter is a little biased

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Between a 4 and 4.5. It did get a little religious... although I do call myself a Christian, but most others probably would not. I believe in a Creator. I believe in Universe. I do believe there was a Jesus (this may be the only reason I consider myself a Christian), but not 100% sure of all the stories told about him. I do NOT believe everything in the Bible. Too much lost in translation and politics... at least that's my opinion. But all that aside...

This is interesting and made me think. I know what I "feel" about the presence of one God, but not sure exactly how to put it in words. I very rarely get mad, but when I do it's bad. I don't hit people, but I have a sharp tongue. It takes a lot (a WHOLE lot) to bring it out, but it is there. So, I'm not sure where this puts me on the scale of enlightenment, but I feel that I do see much more, as far as "the big picture" goes, than most other people I know.

Thanks for provoking some thoughts!
Very interesting!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
According to your method, I am a category 4.5, also. I believe that this is just a bit too general, though. The descriptions of such things are just vague enough that nearly anybody can conform themselves to them. It is because of such inaccuracies that I cannot accept many of the abstract beliefs on this site as concrete. I believe that I have a strong soul simply because of my clockwork mind and my overpowering will. Some people really need a reality check... The only reason many things are perceived is because you believe in them so. Lie to yourself enough, and eventually you will fool yourself.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyger
According to your method, I am a category 4.5, also. I believe that this is just a bit too general, though. The descriptions of such things are just vague enough that nearly anybody can conform themselves to them. It is because of such inaccuracies that I cannot accept many of the abstract beliefs on this site as concrete. I believe that I have a strong soul simply because of my clockwork mind and my overpowering will. Some people really need a reality check... The only reason many things are perceived is because you believe in them so. Lie to yourself enough, and eventually you will fool yourself.

Many are ready for the enlightment
the shift of conscience ... the evolution of humans
or earth will die

everything was planned for thousand of yrs even much more
we just starting to realise our potential but with greed nothing can be acheived
2012 is there to remove such negativity from earth ...
greed envy pride selfishness jealousy .. are useless and are obstacles to our evolution

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

sorry for the religious part .. some are just good metaphore

like this one :

WE WERE MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD

good one and very true ... the missing link in our DNA strain is alien
i beleive im christian to .. even did a nuns school in my younger age lol
but im not that religious ..i beleive in a creator yes thats it

the creator = higher being very powerfull one possibly born in the same time even before the univers itself
there is many theories and speculations

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I always think things like this are just downright fun

Thanks for posting it up friend. I said "yes" to at least fifty things (did not write it down or anything, just counted in my head). Formatting could use some work as im not sure where that puts me, or if there were fifty things to say "yes" to! Im also terrible at "looking" for things so take that for what its worth. I am a self-proclaimed idiot, so it may be an isolated case

Have to make sure to start moving our arm, and not just thinking about moving our arm, and we are all golden

edit: in reading it and doing it again, i got 51, which apparently makes me a category 6... I went with the statements with asterisks beside them as the things which i say "yes" to. tricky part is that some of them are simply further advanced scenarios of previous statements, or even just repeat questions. not sure what to do with those. Some things, such as "deep compassion for others" is not nearly as widespread as one would believe given its category. I found that interesting. what made you put it under that, or is that simply how it was written out? either way, i think it could use some ironing out, clarification, and formatting, but i had great fun participating

edit2: generalizing the perspective driven nature of this might not be a bad idea either. "it" is beyond our words and conceptualizations anyway, so it shouldnt be a problem. It might also better stimulate some to try it out who would run at the first sight of anything regarding "God."
edit on 27-12-2010 by sinohptik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyger

Many are ready for the enlightment
the shift of conscience ... the evolution of humans
or earth will die

everything was planned for thousand of yrs even much more
we just starting to realise our potential but with greed nothing can be acheived
2012 is there to remove such negativity from earth ...
greed envy pride selfishness jealousy .. are useless and are obstacles to our evolution

2012? Please.

The first of January, in the year 2013, I will walk outside into the bitter cold, and laugh aloud, at those who did not expect the sun to rise. To prove my point, I will go shirtless that whole day, proving that the world around me is still intact, as long as I can feel the cold against my skin.

That is, assuming that I don't succumb to mortality before then. When the end is here for me, be it swift, agonizing, or apocalyptic, I will face God. Regardless of how I die, I will stand up straight at my "Final Judgment." Keep in mind, people have been babbling about the end of days for a long, long, long, long time. Chill out; it'll be here when it gets here.

And I aim to be selfless, not greedy or selfish. I give my love to all who are willing to receive it. I try to be as generous as possible without bankrupting myself in this damned capitalist nation. I have pride, yes, but in my heart; I am proud to be who I am, and no living man can change that. I have learned not to envy. Envy only brings about anger and spite. I am not one to dwell on what could have been or what I do not have; My life is my own, and I came to accept that quite a while ago. Don't accuse me of baser behaviors like those. I am not a negative person. I am generally cheerful and optimistic.

Addressing me in riddles is by no means a way to elicit a polite reply. Not that I intend to be rude, but you self-proclaimed prophet-types never seem to completely spit it out. It's all vague warnings and mysterious circumstances and foretellings. Don't take it the wrong way; I don't mean to offend.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Tyger

Speaking in riddles can be an extremely effective way of elucidating a concept beyond the inherent limitations of written/spoken language.

It can also be a grand vehicle for jackassery

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Tyger

Some people think .. its the END OF THE WORLD

others like me think its the END OF A WORLD .. you see the difference now?

the new coming world willl be the age of enlightment
and if we dont change to that age asap .. more will continu to die and earth will continu to suffer from us
until there is no more life on it
but until that happen if there is no age of enlightment
it will take many many hundred of years maybe sooner or later .. i dont know
but our state of conscience have to change or we all die ..

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

you can comunicate with external beings ?
you can OBE yourself ?
you can meditate into a high state ?

i think you didnt take it seriously
you are not cat 6 come on lol

but nice try

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

you can comunicate with external beings ?
you can OBE yourself ?
you can meditate into a high state ?

i think you didnt take it seriously
you are not cat 6 come on lol

but nice try

those are the ones you doubt? come on now
There are others on there that are much harder to achieve, or at least they were for me (although everyone is different as i have repeatedly learned).

I took it very seriously, but i think your "cat 6" is merely baseline
You dont need to believe it, my intent was actually to give feedback on the questionnaire itself, but i also like doing things like this as i find them enjoyable and fun. As they say, "Hey, you asked!" If it makes you feel better, im probably around a 36 if i dont respond to the repeat questions
All of those stated things are a result, not the activity itself.

edit: If you really want to know, feel free to U2U me (thats what they call it?). I wasnt posting for any other reason than to give you feedback.

edit on 27-12-2010 by sinohptik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jademonkey2k

Why critic my examples i though they were good lol

its just a picture and metaphore to represent in a simple way what are the souls look like when they ascend... very powerfull when the soul wake up to its full potential.. all in a good way of course ..
hurricanes Cat 1 to 6 can be similar figuratively speaking
i took it from the day after tomorrow .. (snapshot) lol
because i knew i would found what i was looking for (Cat 6 hurricanes apx)
i didnt find anywhere else picture of a big cat 6 hurricane

and for the quote .. i couldnt say it better myself .. and everyone know the quote but dont realise it meaning
there another chance for you

you do realise why i made this test .. not in a serious way .. but in a enlightment way
some people might miss parts of what it is to be a good human
im kind of a messenger in a word way

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Oh .. then can you teach me

i know im very close to something .. i will let it come naturaly
how can you OBE ?.. i have trouble meditating .. cant concentrate
my mind thinks of all kind of things to block me from doing that

why ?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link