It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO-Nukes Press Conference: Sept 27, MSM Anticipating

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Oh no, this is set up by TPTB!

Was just hinted that a world government would be needed. Keep throwing about ideas of "things to come."

Lucas Arts is in attendence - George Lucas & Spielberg are close buds.

Obviously, I'm more scared of the Bilderbergs then any possible alien beings

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This incident combined with the White House appointee for possible contact is indeed interesting. They are saying some pretty surprising things in this conference. I don't believe in coincidences when it comes to the media. This feels like it was carefully planed.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I dont write often, but I think today is extremely important date....this is streaming on CNN and those people are openly talking about UFO and talking very seriously.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rustami
myself and a friend have witnessed a being that looked like this at @2.27 but brighter white all over, more luminous, proportioned and stockier so all this is really interesting, especially in light of the fact that there are so many scriptures related to supernatural beings

It look like an angel at first look
after a second though .. i have see the movie Splice recently
they are both naked

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c2cdf0941e5.jpg[/atsimg]

i think many producers are trying to tell us something regarding strange creatures
that may be habiting earth already or creatures not from earth ...

if such a creature exist .. it can be very powerfull (with wings)
i want wings to

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

As I said before, someone isn't best pleased that the children are making a mess of the house. What we can take here is two things a) these incidents were not hostile. All the men could have been killed if they wanted to do it. b) They are not impressed with our ability to kill eachother. Nuclear weapons are a big "no no" in their eyes.

As another member said, in a different thread, ET believe we have a responsibility to our planet and to the universe. We are currently not showing that. In other words, someone is pissed and is about to "intervene." Their nonchalant approach and observing us is about to end. IF governments are in contact, then it is likely (due to the UN appointment) someone is getting ready to teach us how to be a well behaved civilization.

edit on 27-9-2010 by infinite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the link. I would have missed the whole conference had you not
. Nothing really new to speak of but I am really curios to see how msm handles this in the coming days and if they do in fact take this seriously.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
reply to post by DaMod

As I said before, someone isn't best pleased that the children are making a mess of the house. What we can take here is two things a) these incidents were not hostile. All the men could have been killed if they wanted to do it. b) They are not impressed with our ability to kill eachother. Nuclear weapons are a big "no no" in their eyes.

As another member said, in a different thread, ET believe we have a responsibility to our planet and to the universe. We are currently not showing that. In other words, someone is pissed and is about to "intervene." Their nonchalant approach and observing us is about to end. IF governments are in contact, then it is likely (due to the UN appointment) someone is getting ready to teach us how to be a well behaved civilization.

edit on 27-9-2010 by infinite because: (no reason given)

I think Obama and the Russian President knew the Alien's intentions years ago and were told at a meeting they all had together to get rid of the Nukes.

That is why they signed a treaty some time ago and have been pressurising the idots (North Korea / Iran etc.) to not have them or want to get them. USA and Russia have also destroyed hundreds if not thousands of Nukes to reduce stockpiles.

There's a lot going on behind the scene folks and we aren't being told any of what it is.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Good conference. I particularly enjoyed the Q&A session at the end. I’d recommend listening to it for that alone.

In any event, I think it that with all the recent UFO/alien subject matter that’s been ramping up in pop culture and the media over the past couple years; something may very well become apparent soon (apparent to the masses).

The problem will be that, as with anything of major importance, TPTB will most certainly attempt to use anything authentic in a manipulative manner to shape our behaviour, as they always have to further their goals.

Hopefully, this one is beyond the reach of their manipulative hands, but I wouldn’t put it past them for a second.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Did anyone record this from the CNN stream???? I's at work and couldn't bring it up in time to see it. Got busy!

I would LOVE to see this conference!!!!

I hope someone made a copy!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
hey ... where can I watch this?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Here is a link that has 18 minutes worth of the press conference.

"Shocking Testimony"

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

here are a few of the more interesting scriptures in relation/description to what was seen -

Exodus-
He made the atonement cover of pure gold—two and a half cubits long and a cubit and a half wide. Then he made two cherubim out of hammered gold at the ends of the cover. He made one cherub on one end and the second cherub on the other; at the two ends he made them of one piece with the cover. The cherubim had their wings spread upward, overshadowing the cover with them. The cherubim faced each other, looking toward the cover.

Matthew-
There was a violent earthquake, for an angel of the Lord came down from heaven and, going to the tomb, rolled back the stone and sat on it. His appearance was like lightning, and his clothes were white as snow.

edit on 27-9-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Has anyone been able to record it from the beginning?
I have a recording of the last 15 minutes from the streaming.

Best Wishes

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mother1138

Why is it that during something like the Phoenix Lights Incident, where an entire city saw something huge and fantastic in the sky, the story was ignored? CNN reported on it eventually, but almost because they had to.

But now people are listening? Why now?

It seems very odd that stories like these were ignored only a decade ago ... but they are being taken seriously today. The Catholic Church seems to be preparing, the UN is appointing an Earth Ambassador, and now this press conference.

Interesting times we are living in ...

www.datelinezero.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

I agree. Seems like we're all anxiously awaiting for them to finish their sentence! And in the meantime, we're just biding our time by filling in our own words (ideas) instead.

Seems they're hinting at something yet, not committing to anything. But I concur. There's a chaotic vibration all around us. Not necessarily bad. Just, not settling. We feel something is right around the corner. Whether it's a huge statement or a massive sighting but, they're getting staged for something it seems.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
From today

Will post a few more as I find em.

Everybody's wondering "when" disclosure is going to happen... Wow. You guys and your "proof". It's never enough.....

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Here is the footage!
www.necn.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Time for operation ``aliens are invading let's do a world government`` ... it's sure looks like it anyway.

edit on 26-9-2010 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

Anybody remember this video?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Just the other day we got news about the UN appointing an ambassador to handle all ET communications, should they visit, we've got that new TV show 'The EVENT' about disclosing ET's to the public coming out soon, and today we have military officials holding a press conference saying UFO's have disabled the most powerful weapons of the worlds most powerful country and they believe the UFO's are in fact from a different planet!!! Now if I would have told you 5 years ago this would happen, it would have been crazy to think of!!! This has been a great past couple weeks for us here at ATS!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Why would an advanced civilization wish to communicate with us? We are primitive, violent and overall destructive beings. What good can we serve an alien race? Oh yeah because their agenda is to baby sit the human race.... right. Optimism and stupidity are of the same nature. We can only hope ETs come to "help" us join whatever BS interstellar government they got going on. LOL they are coming here to do to us what the WASP did to the Native American. Sharing a planet would be impossible with us and they by now definitely know this to be true. Supposedly they are hoping to adapt to our atmosphere one day soon, funny how our atmosphere is changing to that of an un-earthly condition. Chemtrails? I wonder if a deal has been made to ensure the survival of our species in some form that requires mass extinction of the human race to make way for thee alien invasion. Two dominant species coexisting on earth is not a best case scenario to me. Im all for alien enlightenment and blah blah but I only see us being expendable in an advanced alien race's eyes. This will get ugly quick.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
They aren't "aliens", if there are beings with saucers then i personally believe they are humans from the future (not human by name) A more evolved us, from the future, trying to shape us in thier image, and if they fail we # up OUR future.

So having nukes, is kinda one of those things that threatens OUR future, while some will agure, saying this is crazy and that we are suppose to have nukes and fight and kill eachother because thats what "god" wants, if you fall under this catagorey, then you are flawed and may not live to see a better tomorrow.

This falls under complete speculation, if you believe every word i am saying as truth without thinking about it, then your mind is small and fragile, likely to believe anything anyone tells you.

But these "aliens" dont come from a differnt place in space, they come from somewhere else in time, i believe, i could be wrong, because it is only an idea, but where else did we get our technogly? alien beings from another planet, that have no interset or knowledge of us, or our future sevles. If you understand that time can be minpulated then you will see the more logical choice

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join