It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO-Nukes Press Conference: Sept 27, MSM Anticipating

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
As far as I can tell, this conference won't be streamed live (audio or video).

I couldn't find a "live link" to it anywhere.

I did see this mentioned though:

"Event open to credentialed media and Congressional staff only"

Something may be uploaded online after the fact, but it seems pretty lame that this isn't going live.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by StrangeBrew

my thoughs exactly
i do hope something comes of it
but with the media grabbing it then im sure we will hear something

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by StrangeBrew

What a bummer. I was hoping to sit down with a big tub of popcorn, and a 2liter of pop and enjoy a bit of history being live-streamed.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Does anybody know what time it starts? Has it already started? There is absolutely no coverage not even ANY mention of this conference in any form of media up here in Canada.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
From what I've read, the organizers of this particular conference (Robert Hastings & Robert Salas) had been fundraising the past while to actually hold this conference.

I see on the National Press Club website that they offer webcasting services and advertise themselves accordingly.

I'm assuming the fees involved in the webcast service was more than they could afford so they are counting on the "credentialed press" carry the story etc.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
edition.cnn.com...

it's streaming on cnn!!!

edit on 27-9-2010 by Grothesk because: more clearety

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sasky
Does anybody know what time it starts? Has it already started? There is absolutely no coverage not even ANY mention of this conference in any form of media up here in Canada.

12:30pm eastern -- it's in Washington DC. So as I type this, it started 30 mins ago.

The website for the National Press Club isn't loading for me ... strange. Maybe too many people were checking it, hoping for a link to some video or something. lol

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Watching now...

Beams were targeting the weapons storage area? Charles Halt speaking now

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The live feed from CNN is blocked for me at work. Can anyone give updates as to what's being discussed?

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Guy talking who was stationed near Roswell at 1964..

Bright light, round object hovering over missile silo. Incident occurred near 10 times.

One more facility technician was ordered to make report of events at Site 9.

edit on 27-9-2010 by infinite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
After listening to that BBC radio 4 clip posted by Anam, where he says "most likely our first contact will be radio transmissions" I made up my mind that contact will be faked. How will they receive any when they shut down SETI?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Grothesk

Thanks for the link! Very exciting to watch.

I just have to wonder, why & what are their motives, coming forward to reveal this now?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mother1138
Why is it that during something like the Phoenix Lights Incident, where an entire city saw something huge and fantastic in the sky, the story was ignored? CNN reported on it eventually, but almost because they had to.

the flares where widely reported even over seas

the "stealth blimp" was less covered if even mentioned....

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Sept 1966.

Three airmen assigned to Mousetrim (sic) airforce base. Missile site had silo open (blast hatch) - odd, most were closed. 1.30am, UFO came from the North and stopped over them. 300 feet in the air, round and 55ft diameter. Pulsating lights. White light from the center, going down into the silo. Stayed for 20 - 30 secs. Shoots off to the East.

Speed away to Conrad. Truck flipped over, threemen walked 3 miles to farmhouse. Highway patrolmen asked what happened, apparent 20 reports regarding a UFO in the area.

edit on 27-9-2010 by infinite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grothesk
edition.cnn.com...

it's streaming on cnn!!!

awesome!! Good catch.

I hope someone has been recording it from the start.

*squeels*

I'm exited

edit on 27/9/2010 by Acidtastic because: exitability explosion

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grothesk
edition.cnn.com...

it's streaming on cnn!!!

thanx, man your on the ball.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
1974-76

Fall of 1976. On patrol, security alert team damned them to stop the vehicle and look around. Asked to look for UFO. White light in the sky, 7 miles away. To the North. Close to the launch control facility. Facility staff report "fat cigar" above them. Pulsating light. UFO moves along missile silo. Silently moved to another launch facility. And then to another.

Vehicles were being restricted, couldn't move. UFO turned to "a star size" and moved away. Base staff were terrified. SAT team refused to leave launch control facility out of fear of the UFO. UFO moved over several launch facilities on the base.

Those involved were told it was top secret and cannot speak to anyone about it.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Finishing now.

All those have signed the documents and statements, asked for government disclosure. Pleads for the media to take the matter seriously and states UFO are real and the government knows about it. National security is at risk. Tempering of nuclear weapons is a threat to us.

Reads out UFO policy of the American airforce. Stating it is not a threat to national security, witnesses claim otherwises.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I usually just ignore the "OMG ALIENZ ARE COMING!!!" threads because there is usually no real evidence behind this claim. With that said I would like ATS to give some credence to my next statement.

Doesn't it look like TPTB in the world are preparing to be visited soon? I mean all signs are pointing to the fact that they are getting ready for some unearthly company.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
They stated "this is the tip of the iceberb."

Now that it's Q&A time, sure wish there was a ATS Media representative in attendence.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join