It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Soldiers having fun Killing Civilians in Iraq

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by minigunner

SO your point is that both cars had insurgents in them and that is why they shot and killed them, because normal people don't drive through their own neighborhood?

They drove right up to that location [not past it or by it] Like any normal people would do. Most people don't drive right up to a firefight unless they were going to get involved. They drove right to it to reinforce.

They got spanked!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I'm guessing you have this bias installed in your head that Iraqi insurgents are the most dumbest idiots in the world

Seriously, why would you drive in front of American bullets? It look more like one wanted to turned and head off, the other wanted to go straight, but both got shot, the one that wanted to go straight crashed in to the other car for a reason, because his car was being shot, the poor guy probably panicked, but who cares right, your son wasn't in the car.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

It isn't in our rule book, so it mustn't have happened argument again

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

You have posted a report from Press-TV that doesn't really show anything but we are supposed to take their word for it.

OOZ you know I trust them just about as much as I trust US media.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Discrediting the source doesn't help in this situation, you have to prove the story is fake. I don't trust FOX news, but that doesn't mean I will refuse to accept every report they make
I just don't swallow propaganda.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Discrediting the source doesn't help in this situation, you have to prove the story is fake. I don't trust FOX news, but that doesn't mean I will refuse to accept every report they make
I just don't swallow propaganda.

Well you should not swallow propaganda.
I'm glad you consider the source.

So why post a Press-TV report? that's just as bad as a fox report.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Oozy,

You do realize that most Americans aren't like the propaganda paints us, right?

We're just people who work, live, love, raise our kids, and try to exist as peacefully as possible.

I'm American and I try hard to stop blind hatred whenever I see it in my own country.

Yes, soldiers do horrible things. On both sides. War is ugly like that. But please understand that I am no more the killer of innocent civilians than you are a suicide bomber. It's propaganda both ways.

Although I agree with you the sad part is the US is founded for people to "take control" of their government and make changes to stuff like this...we always were supposed to be above all this crap....as an empowered people who still do nothing....we actually are worse than them, because we can at least do something about it, we just chose not to.

edit on 28-9-2010 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I've seen this video before and I never get past just how cruel and disgusting it is. It's a bit bewildering how some users can question the validity of innocent civilian in said video. It's right there, clear-as-day. A civilian is being shot at while driving down road, he exits his car to take cover and is murdered. The soldiers refer to him as "the guy in the white car". There's nothing else to say. The US soldiers in this video are murdering innocent people. I just watched a video (link below) in which a soldier confeses to killing innocent civilians. I would be a lot more pleased had these soldiers been removed from the military and put in jail for life, maybe even killed. There's no excuse for this kind of behavior, its a page torn from the history books of how Nazi's treated civilians. Surely not every US soldiers is like, I'm not claiming that, but I think we have to realize that this is unfortunately happening. The one's accountable for these acts are, without question, pure evil. We know for a fact that this is happening and trust me, a lot of the information is being witheld from the public. The tid-bits we've seen are only the surface. The American government thinks were safer not knowing what goes on behind the battlefield, but let me tell you, this isn't Soviet Russia ... We have a right to know and the tiny bits of information that are extracted each day will get around and only make us look worse in the end.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Looks like slayer and Co. are making up all the rules here, deciding whose right and wrong and showing zero morality in the process...

"Koffi Annan's words dont count" says slayer...why not I wondered??

Maybe because....

The United Nations secretary general, Kofi Annan, declared explicitly for the first time last night that the US-led war on Iraq was illegal.
Mr Annan said that the invasion was not sanctioned by the UN security council or in accordance with the UN's founding charter. In an interview with the BBC World Service broadcast last night, he was asked outright if the war was illegal. He replied: "Yes, if you wish."

He then added unequivocally: "I have indicated it was not in conformity with the UN charter. From our point of view and from the charter point of view it was illegal."

Slayer, why do you feel you should be laying down the ground rules here?? Superiority complex??the cleverest person here?? I'm confused by your arrogant approach...

Amerikas hands are dripping with blood.

Reminds me of a superpower who has got a little to big for his boots.....

Dont choke on your pork chops bud....and keep on salutin' the flag eh!!

Just wondering slayer why you think the PressTV report is biased??What do you base that on??

Care to elaborate in detail where the untruths may be??

Thanks bud

edit on 28-9-2010 by benoni because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by benoni
The United Nations secretary general, Kofi Annan, declared explicitly for the first time last night that the US-led war on Iraq was illegal.

"Explicitly"

When pressed on whether he viewed the invasion of Iraq as illegal, he said: "Yes, if you wish. I have indicated it was not in conformity with the UN charter from our point of view, from the charter point of view, it was illegal."

"Yes if you wish" isn't very explicit.

Now that you have shot off your mouth show me and the reader where exactly is there any documentation that clearly states it was illegal. You know an official document/deceleration. Something that would pass in a court of law.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
As I (as you so eloquently put it...) shout my mouth off again.....

Whilst "yes if you wish" might not be clear enough for you, the last three words of your posted quote leave no doubt..

It was illegal.

Got it??

I-L-L-E-G-A-L

What of your sentiments towards Press TV though.....not more bias from you,like with Kofi and the Slayer Rulebook ( Kofi disagrees with Slayer, so his words arent allowed)???

I dont know you, nor would I particularly want to, but from afar you seem very opinionated and cock-sure of yourself....american perhaps??

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

How can we show you anything, the US is the most powerful country in the world Slayer, nothing they do is illegal, and nothing they do is wrong, I bet you can't deny it ae

For GOD sakes the UN headquarters is in NY lol..

Embarrassing.

Might makes right mentality

OK can you provide any document which shows any actions of the US has ever been illegal?

I think you are fully aware why the UN was created Slayer, I think we had that discussion before

By the way, Kofi said according to UN charter, but it is against US, so no research, just deny.

edit on 28-9-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
slayer seems to cherry-pick that which suits his end...

.The readers can no doubt see it too....

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by benoni

What of your sentiments towards Press TV though.....

Regarding PressTV's credibility.

Too easy.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by benoni

Unless you play the same games with him you won't make it

He tries to put you on the defensive by not commenting until he knows you have got something wrong, he doesn't want to give attention to the right things you said, which proves your point, he is trying to discredit you.

That is why he is discrediting PressTV instead of trying to counter their claims.

Try playing his own game, I'm sure you can get him

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I know what you mean...

It took two days to answer the simple question of 'if the killing of civilians in Iraq was justified'

The answer: Yes.

Also admitted this war is being fought for Oil.

Knowing this, why even waste your breath (of finger typing..).

edit on 29-9-2010 by jambatrumpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jambatrumpet

Having fun with your "hate on SLAYER" fest, today? Nothing like side-stepping the issues of the thread to focus on one member. He must have really gotten under your skin.

Here's a little secret (since you haven't figured it out yet) no one is or has denied the "war" didn't have something to do with resources.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Uhh... I thought the thread was concerning the murdering of civilians...Arguing with someone who believes these deaths are 'ok' seems a bit fruitless to me.

But, go ahead and knock yourself out!

And, yes, someone who shows no concern for the death of a child in a war that is, admittedly, being fought under false pretenses does, as you say, 'get under my skin'. I guess i''ll have to toughen up....

edit on 28-9-2010 by jambatrumpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

They can fall all over themselves and star each other silly it wont change a thing.
Iraq was invaded. Saddam is gone and we are pulling out. Meanwhile my signature links have been starring them in the face for the last two days. (since they haven't figured it out yet).

Then some recently join and think they are going to come here and argue something new like we haven't heard this all before and as if they have something new to contribute.

Just more of the same month in and month out year in and year out.

edit on 29-9-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Iraq was invaded. Saddam is gone and we are pulling out.

edit on 29-9-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

And leaving a wake of death and destruction behind them......

Iraq has between 25 and 50 percent unemployment, a dysfunctional parliament, rampant disease, an epidemic of mental illness, and sprawling slums. The killing of innocent people has become part of daily life.

www.truthdig.com...

Five years of occupation have destroyed Iraq as a country. Baghdad is today a collection of hostile Sunni and Shiite ghettoes divided by high concrete walls. Different districts even have different national flags. Sunni areas use the old Iraqi flag with the three stars of the Baath party, and the Shiite wave a newer version, adopted by the Shiite-Kurdish government. The Kurds have their own flag.

www.seattlepi.com...

Iraqi bishop says U.S. betrayed country, Christians suffer most Do you consider the war in Iraq a failure? After toppling the regime of Saddam Hussein, the United States never achieved what they promised to the world. Now there’s only rubble. We’ve become targets, we’re afraid to even leave the house. The situation is worse for everyone, but especially for us Christians. The withdrawal of the United States is a disastrous flight from responsibility, which will multiply the atrocities and increase the instability even more.

ncronline.org...

Job well done boys!!! Bravo!!!
I am really impressed by all your stars though.....

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join