It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Soldiers having fun Killing Civilians in Iraq

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by jambatrumpet

You know I keep seeing the same date over and over again.

2007 Can you possibly post something a bit older?

Since you are not arguing with these statistics, but simply say they are outdated, please post the updated data that you base your argument of improved conditions in Iraq.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I thought it was Saudi Arabia who extended the Iraq war, not Iran:

But the U.S. Iraq Study Group report said Saudis are a source of funding for Sunni Arab insurgents. Several truck drivers interviewed by The Associated Press described carrying boxes of cash from Saudi Arabia into Iraq, money they said was headed for insurgents.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Everything you are showing proves the mismanagement of Iraq by the US occupying force therefore all the responsibility falls on US, and the accountability also falls on US, hence the occupying force.

Most of the Sunni fundings came from America's best friend Saudi Arabia.

So the point is, the civil war was orchestrated by the US to divide and conquer Iraq, because the insurgency was at its peak when the civil war sparked.

And some of us are not that naive to forget the fact that British special ops were caught red handed.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

This is exactly why we need to cut the military's budget and use that money (from Corporate Income Tax) to pay for healthcare and education so we're not all so weak and ignorant.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by danielhanson420

it would seem that they now include "if you drive a white car your fair game aswell" or if you have a US uniform on you can shoot whoever you like, no questions asked.. les it ends up on youtube then your get a slap on the wrist and a quiet discharge.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I do not mean to be an accessory to your mouthwatering vicarious lifestyle, but I have been introduced to Toxic Junction by a friend. That video is real and very sickening. I can not believe one of my great friends has volunteered to help rebuild villages in the so called safe zones of the middle east. There are better ways to earn money forget the national guard.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

I'm guessing you have this bias installed in your head that Iraqi insurgents are the most dumbest idiots in the world

Seriously, why would you drive in front of American bullets? It look more like one wanted to turned and head off, the other wanted to go straight, but both got shot, the one that wanted to go straight crashed in to the other car for a reason, because his car was being shot, the poor guy probably panicked, but who cares right, your son wasn't in the car.

NIce cop out.
Right who cares, your son wasn't in there. I'll tell you what, if my son decides to serve his country, I'll support his decision. If he dies for his country, but better yet, his honor, then so be it. I would love for you to argue this in person. Face to face even better.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join