It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Soldiers having fun Killing Civilians in Iraq

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
OLD news, but when I saw it only had 150000 views I was shocked and sickened by the fact that people would rather listen to Justin Beiber, rather than knowing what their kids are up to.

Then as usual, the US army says, well that is not in our rule books, look, it says don't kill civilians

Counter propaganda with propaganda. If the US rule book says to not kill civilians, then why are these soldiers killing civilians? The same excuse used by Islamophobic who go around claiming, well if it is against Islam, then why do Muslims blow themselves and innocent people?

Counter propaganda with propaganda:

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Oozy,

You do realize that most Americans aren't like the propaganda paints us, right?

We're just people who work, live, love, raise our kids, and try to exist as peacefully as possible.

I'm American and I try hard to stop blind hatred whenever I see it in my own country.

Yes, soldiers do horrible things. On both sides. War is ugly like that. But please understand that I am no more the killer of innocent civilians than you are a suicide bomber. It's propaganda both ways.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Exactly the point I'm trying to make..

Thanks for understand, I'm hoping it won't be long until all Americans wake up and stop siding with propaganda, instead of the truth, worse, stop making decisions based on propaganda

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Is this real footage?? I've not seen it before... If its legit, which it does seem, then it is truly disgusting and proves some of my worst fears.

I will not comment any further until the footage is verified.

Peace

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I went through the comments on Youtube and liked this one:

When I see this, it makes me wanna hate my own country. So try to guess what I would feel if I were from Iraq?

www.youtube.com...

I haven't edited the grammar or anything, just copy and paste.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Surely, most people are mindful of the fact that it's the sensational & the sordid that always gets played up or "comes out". I'm sorry that the exceptions don't get played out equally (the good stories as much as the bad)
Wars (& crimes) are so horrible- right on the edge of chaos all the time. It's impossible to fathom unless you've been there.

Thank you for your service, Hefficide. I hope that you are back home, safe, with your family for a good, long time. If not, then I hope you're Blessed (at least) until then.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
So oozyim, when are you going to show the civilians?

Sorry, did not see any civilians, can you show me the civilians.

OH, it was the name of the video. Gotcha.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Only one of these films that come out that is one too many. The war on resourses needs to be stopped. I couldnt imagine what it would be like to have these fools inhabit my country and start random shooting on my family and neighbours.

I feel ashmed of my fellow man when I view this sort of footage

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The Taliban ARE civillians.. They wear civvy clothes, have civvy lives, but on a weekend like to dust off an old AK 47 then go shoot some westerners. Some even like to make bombs and go plant them, they make it a family thing and bring there kids in.. Once they have done their deed they put their civvy hats on again, melting back into the population.. You see ?

They ARE civillians

Can you now see how difficult it is to fight them?

We could make it worse could we not? Just kill them all and let God sort them out. But we dont.

Get over yourself and off your high horse son

Your moronic, ill informed, bigotry disguised as rants are getting old

edit on 26-9-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

im pretty sure the rules of engagement are if the subject has a weapon he's fair game. i dont see the people being shot at holding weapons do you?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
The Taliban ARE civillians.. They wear civvy clothes, have civvy lives, but on a weekend like to dust off an old AK 47 then go shoot some westerners. Some even like to make bombs and go plant them, they make it a family thing and bring there kids in.. Once they have done their deed they put their civvy hats on again, melting back into the population.. You see ?

They ARE civillians

We could make it worse could we not? Just kill them all and let God sort them out. But we dont.

edit on 26-9-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

They are in their own country not down town LA, shot by US solders using US taxs paid ammo . I ddnt see too many questains askd before their liffes were termnated.................son

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower

I think the civilians were the two people in the white car, who the Ameican soldier was boosting about killing at the end of the tape who were civilians.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

The Taliban ARE civillians.. They wear civvy clothes, have civvy lives, but on a weekend like to dust off an old AK 47

Sorta like the TA you mean.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower

The people driving along the road in their cars were civilians. When the driver of the crashed car got out he had no weapons on him.. and he ran for cover to safety. So that was at least one Civilian to start off with.

I also noted no return fire.. only one comment on a sniper shot.. one shot. Surely combatants would be returning fire?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

edit on 26-9-2010 by lilsmurf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Sorry, watched again, at 2:04 there is a close up. So, is there a military uniform for insurgents?

I do not know, time to let the world take care of itself. Time for non interventionism IMO.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilsmurf

They ARE civillians

This footage is from Iraq not Afghanistan. And with regards to the Taliban at least they are Afghans let them mess their own country up, America needs to sort itself out before meddling with others.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by lilsmurf

Im not saying its right to be there, i dont support the war one bit. Either one, both extensions of each other fighting the same people... Mostly foriegn fighters.

However I will support the troops who are there no matter how dubious the reasons for their deployment. Its the guys and girls in the whitehouse and 10 downing street where the real criminals are..

Blame them for a change

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
It looks like open season in Iraq, we should have nuked the whole region years ago to stop this type of thing from happening. The west never asked for this war and this is what happens when you call for the destruction of the US but don't have the military to back it up. Still we got the oil we needed so, next stop Iran! those civilians better get off the streets lol...........

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

This footage is from Iraq not Afghanistan. And regards to the Taliban at least they are Afghans them mess their own country up, America need sort itself out before meddling with others
reply to post by lilsmurf

Same people to fight... Foriegners... Lads from as far away as Birmingham England... Come in via Pakistan,

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join