It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do ghosts have clothes on?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
"Ghosts" may not be ghosts at all, but the souls of those who passed, asking for prayers of intercession from people... hence they are wearing the clothes they wore during life.

Here is an interesting video featuring a church in Italy that is devoted to the souls in purgatory and has relics that have been "touched" by them:

Why couldn't it be souls/spirits like that? Isn't any more far fetched than any other theory that has been postulated here, really... less frightening, actually.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
BlueLightRain...Out of all the subjects on ATS.. I am more familiar with "Ghosts".I have seen them all my life and that is a long time. But unfortunately I could not tell you why they wear clothes. I can tell you that I have seen some very strange things that are not human also. Two other members of my family can see them too.
I can imagine the very insulting, sarcastic and negative remarks here, if I posted them!!!! lol!! Many people have not experienced ghosts, don't believe in ghosts so therefore the phenomenon does not exist for them.
Mostly, I think these ghosts are residual energy left over. The truth in my situation is ..I have never seen a ghost repeat the same thing over and over as many have seen!!! My family ..and myself see these images as real solid images ...as you and me. And as I said on one thread.....you would think a live person was there. But.. these images do not last long and vanish.
I have never heard one speak either, so I am not a Ghost Whisperer either.
I have seen some very sad things.. Even in the ghost realm or whatever it is, things are not perfect.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Because when you're dead, you're cold.

Well my honest belief on this is

1. they wear their favorite clothes because they can wear anything they want (intelligent)

2. they are stuck in the clothes they had on when they died (residual)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join