It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protection from External(Internal) Influences or Psychic Attack.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I have read a few different post where people have talked about being manipulated through technology or though psychic attack and wanted help. In my opinion there are many things that could be going on so I wish to address the problem with a few different solutions. I will list a few different methods and sources that will work on the problem even if it is all mental based paranoia.

I think a lot of this could be due to dietary deficiencies. A daily multi-vitamin would be a good start. Getting at least 7 hours of sleep and some exercise are good tips. Try to reduce caffeine, sugar and processed foods intake. Try to eliminate any Aspartame and Fluoride in the diet. Look into fasting one day a week using watered down fruit or vegetable juice and water. Take about 400-600 mg of Magnesium daily in split doses.. Take 1 B-Complex vitamin, and at least 20-40 mg of Niacin daily in split doses. Get some sunshine for Vitamin D or a 400 IU supplement. Take at least 2000 -4000mg of Vitamin C. Take Flaxseed oil or Fish oil for Omega 3's.Make sure you are drinking 10 glasses of water throughout the day.1/4 teaspoon of Sea Salt throughout the day, Calcium and Potassium as well. Broccoli is a good source. Yogurt or Kefir provide Calcium and Probiotics. Take these supplements at your own risk and after talking to a Doctor as I am not one. I can provide books and links for reference. Dehydration due to lack of drinking enough water and the diuretic effects of caffeine can cause a host of problems. Anxiety and Panic being 2 of them. Magnesium can help with anxiety an panic issues as well. The Niacin doses will effect the mind and reduce the effects of schizophrenia if that is the cause. Basically this portion of my advice is meant to address the function of the mind and body to keep you healthy.

The next advice would be to look into smudging your house and self with Sandalwood or Sage. You can perform the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram or any other Banishing ritual you know on a daily basis to help ground and protect yourself. You may want to look into certain stones and crystals that will help with protection.Obsidian and Dream Quartz are good for psychic attack. Agate,Apache Tears, Shaman stone,Tourmalined Quartz help with psychic protection.Jade helps with purification. Quartz can help with radiation. Hematite to help balance you out and absorb negativity. The Power of Prayer and the Power of Intent also may work wonders.

I advise good diet and nutrition,exercise, meditation, spending time in nature away from your computer, and trying to keep and open mind and open heart. Good Luck.

The Book of Stones by Robert Simmons and Naisha Ahsian 2005 North Atlantic Books
The Magnesium Miracle by Carolyn Dean,M.D.,N.D. 2007 Ballantine Books Trade Paperback
Doctor Yourself by Andrew Saul,Ph.D 2003 Basic Health Publications
Water:For Health, for Healing, for Life by F. Batmanghelidj, M.D.2003 Warner Books
The Witch's Shield: Protection Magick and Psychic Self Defense by Christopher Penczak 2008 Llewellyn Worldwide
Protection and Reversal magic by Jason Miller 2006 New Page Books.

www.doctoryourself.com...
www.mbschachter.com...
www.watercure2.org...
www.suite101.com...
www.suite101.com...
www.astralhealer.com...
www.mkprojects.com...

edit on 24-9-2010 by ANSPHAR because: Fixed Links

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I am not sure what Forum this actually belongs in so I apologize in advance. I started it in the General Conspiracies forum due to someone asking me to make a thread based off of 2 of my post.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ANSPHAR

Good habits,eating healthy,keeping your aura clean etc will keep you clear of general external influences however as a victim of gang stalking psychotronic and spiritual warfare from 1998 to 2006 there is nothing that you can do to defend yourself against that.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

Some of the advice I did give and the links will show that you should be able to protect yourself from any of the occult forces and the stones should help with the pyschotronic ones. In the event that any of it is mental the Niacin and B- Vitamin complex will help. I also would advise closing your eyes and visualizing a white light around you or a purple flame of energy with the light acting as a shield. Something that also works is to picture your aura as a suit of Armor.Mirrored Armor can be useful as some entities don't like seeing themselves. Best of luck to you and hope the warfare for your mind as you say has stopped. I am doing my best to look at things from a medical and esoteric side to offer advice.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hatha yoga and Kundalini yoga would be wise for mental and physical condition and unity. Pranayama or yogic breathing exercises such as alternate nostril breathing will help with your meditations. Hopefully more people add some suggestions of their own to this thread. I do not wish to ridicule or judge those that tell stories I just wish to help them. Chances are it's just lies for fun, lies they believe now and remember as truth, mental illness, nutrient deficiency, occult dabbling, or some Gov't op. I can help with the first few but not to familiar with how to prevent Psyop attacks. Maybe some other posters can add input on that.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread and your excellent suggestions.

I, personally put great store in The Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, as it's got me out of a few dodgy situations in the past, and worked amazingly well. Glad to see others are recognising it's benefits too.

I also, quite by accident, discovered that the basic Qi Gong breathing excecises are effective for clearing the mind of aggressive thoughts and negative emotions, but I suppose this could be acheived by the Hatha Yoga techniques you also mentioned.

I would also suggest investigation into Austin Osman Spare's sigillisation techniques, as these can be utilised for ANY purpose, and once efficient practise is achieved, can be very powerful indeed.
His 'Book of Pleasure' can be downloaded here rosenoire.org... but may be a bit of a difficult read for some. However, if you type Austin Spare's sigillisation method into a search engine, there should be easier to understand documents available.
I'm sure many of you are already familiar with this anyway.

Thanks again.

edit on 24-9-2010 by Illegal Alien because: Shameful spelling mistakes

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Illegal Alien

Thank you!
I actually am familiar with A.O. Spare and his sigil techniques. Keep up the good work and suggestions. I want to see stuff from all walks of life on this topic. Nutrition,magick,technology,spirituality,etc. Whatever can help those in need. I love the LBRP. It has helped calm me in some dire times.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
By the way... The Niacin levels in the OP are for people who fear that the voices may be due to mental disorder such as schizophrenia. For daily health just a regular multi-vitamin or low dose Niacin supplement once daily should suffice. Talk to your Doctor.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Oh, and I nearly forgot to mention......
Ancestors.
Ask them anything with a pure heart, and they'll never let you down.
Some of my best friends are on the other side, and they're only too willing to help out.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Much respect to you Op, I love how so many people are coming out with and sharing their higher truths. It helps if even as a reminder to not give up. Good nutrition, cleansing and meditation are right on!

Not giving it energy also works, but I am more the smudge it type too. Candles with blessings and good Feng Shui.

I hope we have much more time to get it together before the shift because with me its far from perfect, far from done and they say you always die 1/2 through the journey.

Stress, yes please with cream and sugar.

Ehem, cutting back on caffine can also help...

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Yes. Not giving it energy does help, but in my weaker moments I find that very difficult to to acheive, what with all the thoughts telling me that my attempts at bettering myself are a load of BS.
Eventually though I do come out on top, and they go scuttling away like roaches in the sunlight.
As for the caffiene......, I do love my coffee, and my many other vices, but I'm working on it.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The problem with Caffeine is that it is a diuretic and dehydrates the body way too much. Most of us do not drink NEARLY enough water to compensate for the Stress,Caffeine,Pharmaceuticals, and other factors that dehydrate us.The book on Water I listed is very intriguing.The Magnesium book is very good too. As far as not giving them power that is a very important tool. I do like some aspects of the Law of Attraction as far as focusing on good stuff and what you want in life. Positive affirmations and intent. "Enflame thyself in prayer" as Crowley and Regardie would say. Learning and spreading what we learn as well as love is most important.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ANSPHAR

I know what you mean, when I am in bliss and feeling grounded and greatful, the whole energy in my life becomes a blessing, and then once I allow my mind to interfere or outside influences to control me it can create a stagnant energy which no longer flows in positive ways and can spread like wildfire to every part of my life in negative ways.

Weird how when in good energy flows, things go my way, even though I am simply open to any and all possibilities, like creating your own reality.

why then oh why cant I stay in that mode?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ANSPHAR

Yes, I frequently go on a bit of a guilt trip about some of the crap I still consume, but at least I'm not eating Mcdonalds, or the hormone, adrenaline and antibiotic laced meat (I'm a veggie), so I do feel I'm getting somewhere as far as diet is concerned, but I've still a long way to go in so many areas of my life that it does feel a bit daunting from time to time.
Anyway, the way things seem to be going, I'll have no choice in the future if all the rumours and conspiracies are correct, and the evidence I've seen so far does seem to confirm a lot of it.
Even much of the water seems to be laced with fluoride, chlorine and who knows what else, so the whole thing seems to be a bit of a minefield as far as diet is concerned.
Still, I suppose the upside of all this is it makes us more aware of what we're shoving down our throats each day, and that's a good thing, but it shouldn't have to be this way in an ideal world.

This is why I feel a thread like this is so important.

No matter how nice we try to be, there is always someone or something trying to screw around with us and we need to know how to counteract their efforts.

That thing you said about 'Inflaming thyself with prayer' is exactly what I did when I first made direct contact with the Ancestors (I call them 'Stars' as in 'Every man and every woman is a Star'), and I've been pestering them ever since.

Hope I haven't put anyone on a downer here.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Excellent post from both of you. I need to practice more of my preaching as far as diet and supplements. I take some and I watch my level of junk coming in. I eat a good amount of veggies and fruits and not a lot of meat. My whole point as far as supplements is we need to see if any attacks on us are just from our own bad diet or mind playing tricks. I find it important to try and look through history,science,noetic science,philosophy, and the occult to come to conclusions on the "truths" of my world, not exactly "the" world being that we all have tunnel vision. Robert Anton Wilson captured my mind in 2002 and I have been an avid fan sense. Big fan of Aleister Crowley,Michael Bernard Bekswith,Israel Regardie, Lon Milo DuQuette, Deepak Chopra, Andrew Weil, and others. we may never know a complete truth in the world but what resonates with us and spreads love and positivity as well as knowledge to illuminate the world then hey, go with it.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I think I may have an idea as to why we are unable to maintain the ecstatic feelings we sometimes get when high on meditation.
It could be that we can charge up with so much energy, and that keeps us high, but our tendency may be to go too high for too long, and so we have to come down and spend some time 'on a downer' to compensate for the borrowed energy.
I have experimented with this idea, and it does seem to hold some merit, as if I catch my awareness in time to make sure I stay on an even level instead of getting too happy, I seem to be able to maintain a state of mind which, while not exactly joyful, is calm and pleasurable.
Could be that as we continue to practice our various disciplines towards self betterment, we shed a little more of our karmic weight, and can maintain these states of mind for longer, always being mindful of maintaining a balance.
It's really hard to do though, and I keep soaring and coming crashing down. I wonder if the story of Icarus has some analogies here.
I feel these downers leave us open to attack from vampiric entities which then feed through the weaker parts of our auras.
It seems to me also that desire is one of the enemies we should be aware of, as to desire something (Even happiness, love and enlightenment) gives it power over us, and we run the risk of enslavement.

Any thoughts?.

top topics

join