It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for Video / Photos of WTC 1 Standing from Barclay Street, or Rear of WTC7 View

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
We provide links, you provide a sentence. Link please.

Secondly, read your own links the next time.

On the contrary, they could not have been in the OEM at 09:05am as an OEM manager was in the office at the time discussing whether to evacuate WTC7:

That guy said (probably lied to be a "hero") that he was in the 23rd floor with a whole load of other people, at about 9:45 a.m.
That's 40 minutes later. READ!
And we must believe him, that he held that meeting in a building filled with smoke. Yep. Could be. He's a hero!
Absolutely. Just as Bush. And the rest of the lying pack.

Did you really read the New World Order website links to History Commons, all the links to their 9/11 timeline, build up only from official news sources?
Then you can see how many lies were told on 9/11, by thousands of people who even surely had no connections to the real planners.
But for personal gain, they said anything to become a hero.
DESPICABLE people.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaBTop

I gave you the source, if you really want me to link to an individual page of a PDF I don't know how to do that from ATS.

Secondly, you seem to be trying to claim that Barry Jennings could have visited the OEM before this time, but there is no evidence of this. Unbelievably you even go on to call this unnamed manager a despicable person. You don't even know his name.

Talk about wearing your bias on your arm.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

That's not the lobby, that's the loading ramp.

That remark comes from the History Commons site. You can use their search option.
And here you have a video where you can see how they take out the injured and/or dead people by stretcher from that loading ramp area to the triage area.

Wtc 7 - Windows blown out in the lobby
www.youtube.com...

0:20 to 0:30 from 1:01 minutes.
At this point in time, only the south tower (tower furthest away) has collapsed. You can see this due to the footbridge to 7wtc still being intact, after the North Tower collapse this footbridge collapsed.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

I gave you the source, if you really want me to link to an individual page of a PDF I don't know how to do that from ATS.

Secondly, you seem to be trying to claim that Barry Jennings could have visited the OEM before this time, but there is no evidence of this. Unbelievably you even go on to call this unnamed manager a despicable person. You don't even know his name.

Talk about wearing your bias on your arm.

You are registered in 2008. You did read that link ! So, tell me, how did you reach that link? You clicked on it. Suddenly you don't know how to copy/paste a link? Stop playing numb-nuts, it's not sounding realistic.
RIGHT CLICK the link then COPY that link, then PASTE that link in the ATS posting window.
You were doing exactly that many times before.

Don't you think that especially that fact, that they did not give his NAME, is making us suspicious? Not any other name of all these secret people named too. No precise times too, no report written about that too.

AHHHH, but that's a case of national security, the phrase that saves us all. Hogwash!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan
Hello All,

I'm trying to build a case for Mr. Jennings using photo and video evidence to prove he was trapped before
the North tower fell.

Well, you're not going to get very far becuase the entire WTC area was covered with news journalists, police, and fire fighters at the time, and Jennings admitted the lobby was full of said people when he got there. Not a single person in creation can corroborate there being an explosion in WTC 7 before the towers fell, not even Hess, and Hess was there with him.

By Jennings' own admission he showed up when the building was already evacuated, which would be around 9:30. It would take him an hour to go up the elevator, find the doors locked, come back down to the lobby to find someone to take him up the service elevator, use the equipment to locate someone that told him to get out, and come down the stairs to the sixth floor, which puts him in the starwell at the same time WTC 1 collapsed and dumped wreckage onto WTC 7.

The explosion he heard/felt had to have been from the wreckage impact. There isn't anything more to it than that.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

You are registered in 2008. You did read that link ! So, tell me, how did you reach that link? You clicked on it. Suddenly you don't know how to copy/paste a link? Stop playing numb-nuts, it's not sounding realistic.
RIGHT CLICK the link then COPY that link, then PASTE that link in the ATS posting window.
You were doing exactly that many times before.

I opened a local copy of the paper I have. Here is a link to NCSTAR 1-9 Volume 1. I somewhat assumed that researchers of 911 would have a copy of the NIST report to refer to.

Don't you think that especially that fact, that they did not give his NAME, is making us suspicious? Not any other name of all these secret people named too. No precise times too, no report written about that too.

So they're lying? That's how you're working this out? Because you don't want to believe that this person's report is accurate he is a liar? It's just that I hoped for more than that. When do you think the OEM was evacuated, and where is your evidence for this?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

That's not the lobby, that's the loading ramp.

That remark comes from the History Commons site. You can use their search option.
And here you have a video where you can see how they take out the injured and/or dead people by stretcher from that loading ramp area to the triage area.

Wtc 7 - Windows blown out in the lobby
www.youtube.com...

0:20 to 0:30 from 1:01 minutes.
At this point in time, only the south tower (tower furthest away) has collapsed. You can see this due to the footbridge to 7wtc still being intact, after the North Tower collapse this footbridge collapsed.

What do you mean the "loading ramp" ? Did you look at this video from about 40 seconds in ?

www.youtube.com...

Did escalators go up from the loading ramp ? Plainly it is not an area you would bring injured people to.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by turbofan
Hello All,
I'm trying to build a case for Mr. Jennings using photo and video evidence to prove he was trapped before
the North tower fell.

Well, you're not going to get very far because the entire WTC area was covered with news journalists, police, and fire fighters at the time, and Jennings admitted the lobby was full of said people when he got there. Not a single person in creation can corroborate there being an explosion in WTC 7 before the towers fell, not even Hess, and Hess was there with him.

LT: Link please, that would be nice, so we have a hundred people more who can corroborate Barry's arriving time.

By Jennings' own admission he showed up when the building was already evacuated, which would be around 9:30.

LT: wrong, he explicitly told you in his "Uncut" video why, how and when he arrived in the WTC 7 lobby. Shortly before 09:03, when the second plane hit the South Tower. You should listen to the whole 20 minutes of that important interview, he tells quite some more about his experience in the past with the OEM office.

It would take him an hour to go up the elevator, find the doors locked, come back down to the lobby to find someone to take him up the service elevator, use the equipment to locate someone that told him to get out, and come down the stairs to the sixth floor, which puts him in the stairwell at the same time WTC 1 collapsed and dumped wreckage onto WTC 7.

LT: wrong again : First note that he was an experienced visitor to the OEM. He used to work there before.
You guys really don't take ANY time to review the evidence I laid before you, ain't it so?
Secondly, these are express elevators, takes 20 seconds to get to the 23rd floor, which route he knew by heart.
I'll rephrase your hogwash for you, to mirror the truth instead of your Simpsons-style ridicule :

REWRITE:
It would take him 20 seconds to go up the elevator, find the doors locked, come back one floor to walk to the service elevator which stopped every other floor, when he came in the OEM he used one of the myriad of telephones to call his boss, and when that one heard where he was, he ordered him to directly get the hell out of there, and then the power went out, and with the help of the emergency lights they both managed to come down to the 6th floor, that's 17 floors worth of stairs, which will have took them about 15 minutes maximum, but more like 7 minutes in the adrenaline fed frenzy they were in, then at the sixth floor, also the emergency lights went out, and from that moment on Hess and Jennings tell a different story. According to Jennings that explosion he experienced did not put him in the stairwell at the same time WTC 1 collapsed and dumped wreckage onto WTC 7.
It was far before that, since he tells us they climbed up to the 7th and then to the 8th floor in pitch dark, where they went to the furthest window and broke it to cry for help. Barry explicitly explains a few times in his last interview that the two towers were still standing, he easily could traverse the corridor on the east side of the 8th floor to see for himself.And even simpler, they could remember both that no papers and dust and light debris were on the streets below them.

The explosion he heard/felt had to have been from the wreckage impact. There isn't anything more to it than that.

I dare to differ. He tells much too much in specific detail, what and when happened.

And then when and if, you listen to Hess' video on the same link, you can hear the omissions in it, he's dancing around the explosion which threw them back up. And Barry, at the time of his last interview, did only worry about his job then, not about his life. That Hess video is by a debunker, and as usual, it starts in the middle of a sentence, he clearly left the beginning out...wonder why?

We know how that ended. And how Hess' life's looking now. A hundred million profit made together with Giuliani, with a security firm....Hess' the main associate. See the last 16 lines in that same "Uncut" link.
Below the hundred or so History Commons links, none of you will ever read and comprehend.
Because that would paint a too clear picture of constant false flags and deceit of the US citizenry.

(Before I forget, GoodOldDave, I am still counting in that thread where you said you never said that the drone had no wings or was wingless.
You know which one. The one Susan McElwain saw flying low over her van just before UAL93 went down,
I arrived now at the day you said you knew it had wings, and then in the next post you come back again with the wingless remark. Remarkably, indeed. Don't worry, I'll post the total score for you in there.)

edit on 25/9/10 by LaBTop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by exponent

When do you think the OEM was evacuated, and where is your evidence for this?

Are you serious? All the posts of mine before this one, does that ring a bell?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Are you serious? All the posts of mine before this one, does that ring a bell?

I read those posts, and what I saw was speculation based on conflicting witness accounts. I tend to believe Jennings was mistaken about both towers not having collapsed, you seem to be calling any account that disagrees as lies.

Why is this?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

LaBTop, for all your long posts and multiple links you cannot get away from the fact that 0959 is a confirmed time peg point in the Hess/Jennings saga at WTC 7 on 9/11.

We know they went up to the 23rd floor by elevator but, when they were ready to come down, the elevators were not working because the power had gone. According to Con-Ed " the feeders supplying power to WTC 7 were de-energized at 9.59 am ". This was due to the South Tower collapse which occured at the same time. Ergo, the power went out while they were in the OEM on the 23rd floor, so they were in the OEM at 0959.

Barry Jennings said he made some calls while in the OEM and he was advised to get out . Michael Hess evidently did some scouting around and found that he and Barry Jennings were alone. Barry Jennings also says of Michael Hess " he found the stairwell ". Evidently the pair had been so used to using the elevators that they didn't even know where the stairs were.

Anyway, they have to use the stairs because it is after 0959 and the power is out. They start down on foot and go down 17 floors when the building is rocked and they are trapped. Timewise, this neatly dove-tails with the collapse of the North Tower at 1028 which is known to have inflicted falling debris damage on WTC 7.

I know you are not happy with Jennings/Hess being in the OM at 0959, because it doesn't sit well with the conspiracy theories, but what is the alternative ?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

What do you mean the "loading ramp" ? Did you look at this video from about 40 seconds in ?
www.youtube.com...
Did escalators go up from the loading ramp ? Plainly it is not an area you would bring injured people to.

Where do you think the footbridge from the WTC Plaza to WTC 7 ended?
So, where was the loading ramp a.k.a. truck ramp?

I gave you the link to the NIST appendixl.pdf already with all WTC 7 floorplans! :
wtc.nist.gov...

Its location relative to the WTC Plaza is shown in Fig. L–1. (the 3D drawing)

WTC 7 was located immediately to the north of the main WTC Complex, approximately 350 ft from the north side of WTC 1. It occupied the block bounded by Vesey Street on the south, Barclay Street on the north, Washington Street on the west, and West Broadway on the east. It was connected to the WTC complex with a 120 ft wide elevated plaza at the Floor 3, and a 22 ft wide pedestrian bridge, also at Floor 3.

page11 :

The southeast portion of the floor above the WTC truck ramp had a 6 in. formed concrete slab with #4 rebar at 12 in. spacing for top and bottom reinforcement; #4 rebar at 18 in. spacing was used for temperature reinforcement.
The floor slab for Floors 2, 3, 4, and 6 had a 3 in., 20 gage metal deck with 3 in. 3,500 psi normal weight concrete, for a total thickness of 6 in. Floors 2 and 3 were also partial floors adjacent to the substation. In addition, they had a floor opening on the south side to form the atrium above the ground level lobby (see Figs. L–7 and L–8). Floor 4 was above the substation and had a large opening over most of the south side of the building, to form a double-height space above the 3rd floor lobby (see Fig. L–9).

Thus, victims from the Twin Towers Plaza area were rolled away on wheeled stretchers, over the pedestrian bridge, ending at a 120 ft wide elevated plaza at Floor 3, with a double-height space above that 3rd floor lobby.

Do you understand now how logical, fast and transportation-easy it was to choose the THIRD floor LOBBY of WTC 7 for a triage area from the time the first plane impacted, at 08:46 a.m. to the collapse time of the North Tower at 10:28 a.m. ?
And keep in mind that the truck ramp (loading dock I called that, since that name is used in many other online sites), was the main entrance for most of the WTC complex to deliver goods, it was connected to all the other basements.

turbofan, I am searching in between all this bickering with speed-posters and snail-speed readers, for those high definition pictures from those NYPD helicopters, which took those few photos of the North Tower collapse, from far above, I hope to find in their max zoom, that WTC 7 window at the 8th floor, already broken.
The NYPD heli-photos with the mushroom clouds spitting debris to all sides, especially the WTC 7 south side.
It were about 6 of them, I believe.

Another thing to watch for in WTC 7 photos, if the pedestrian bridge is still in place and undamaged.
That means that we see a photo from before the North Tower collapse, 100 % sure of that, when you see it.
And if that broken window is visible, you have your match.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by LaBTop

LaBTop, for all your long posts and multiple links you cannot get away from the fact that 0959 is a confirmed time peg point in the Hess/Jennings saga at WTC 7 on 9/11.

LT: That's not true, and you know it, and that's why we are constantly searching for more evidence to cover Barry's story. And we will find it, I am sure.

We know they went up to the 23rd floor by elevator but, when they were ready to come down, the elevators were not working because the power had gone. According to Con-Ed " the feeders supplying power to WTC 7 were de-energized at 9.59 am ". This was due to the South Tower collapse which occurred at the same time. Ergo, the power went out while they were in the OEM on the 23rd floor, so they were in the OEM at 0959.

LT: that's the finest contradictory set of sentences I have come across, lately. You say they were still IN the OEM, and still so, when the power went out, caused by the South Tower collapse.
Does not tightly fit each other, the following, ain't that so.
Hess says they were in the stairwell at floor 6 when the building shook like an earthquake, Barry said he was blown up by a tremendous explosion under that stairwell at the sixth floor and lower.

I'll give you a tiny tip : go look up where exactly that stairwell ended. It had no connection to any WTC 7 pressure pulse eventually racing through all these huge underground basements and already long time bled off before it could ever reach WTC 7 and build up so much pressure that it blew up two men from the sixth floor back to the seventh.
Up till now none of you have proposed that scenario, but you HINT heavily at it, hoping the silent majority out there will fill that in themselves, when you hint long enough.
Ain't gonna happen, its physically impossible. No blown out windows at lower floors in other WTC buildings during the South Tower collapse.

Barry Jennings said he made some calls while in the OEM and he was advised to get out . Michael Hess evidently did some scouting around and found that he and Barry Jennings were alone. Barry Jennings also says of Michael Hess " he found the stairwell ". Evidently the pair had been so used to using the elevators that they didn't even know where the stairs were.

LT: Agree.

Anyway, they have to use the stairs because it is after 0959 and the power is out. They start down on foot and go down 17 floors when the building is rocked and they are trapped. Timewise, this neatly dove-tails with the collapse of the North Tower at 1028 which is known to have inflicted falling debris damage on WTC 7.

LT: I am sure the time stamp on that "Hess shouting", FOIA unlocked video, will prove you wrong, and any photo of a broken 8th floor WTC 7 window, where the Pedestrian Bridge is still visible, and undamaged. Or even also an still standing North Tower!
Btw, I have somewhere a link to a report that the CON_ED technicians cut off the power to WTC 7 a lot earlier than 09:59 a.m.

I know you are not happy with Jennings/Hess being in the OEM at 0959, because it doesn't sit well with the conspiracy theories, but what is the alternative ?

That's easy. The Barry Jennings story, which I hold much higher in truth value, than the tantalizing SHORT story of Mr Hess. Hess clearly tries to give as less as possible information to the interviewer, so he can't make mistakes.
He experienced the same shocking adventure as Barry, who clearly tells his story in long, detailed sentences, still shocked after all these years, by the memory. Hess not at all, he saw the first revenues coming in already....
He's one of the greedy, staying in line with the winning side, ones.

edit on 25-9-2010 by LaBTop because: Now I had to edit 2 posts where I used the (ex) function, since the (quote) function made all text Italic written, also my remarks. Now both functions gives that damned Italic remarks, why can't the coders just leave the black bar at the left side of the text, and leave that NORMAL! Now I had to go in and change all the (i) functions to others again.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

By Jennings' own admission he showed up when the building was already evacuated, which would be around 9:30. It would take him an hour to go up the elevator, find the doors locked, come back down to the lobby to find someone to take him up the service elevator, use the equipment to locate someone that told him to get out, and come down the stairs to the sixth floor, which puts him in the starwell at the same time WTC 1 collapsed and dumped wreckage onto WTC 7.

I can conform this - personally know several people who worked in WTC 7 for Salamon. They confirm that building was evacuated after second aircraft strike at 9:03. Building was cleared by 9:30 am

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Thanks for all of the suggestions Labtop, I'm already looking into them.

In my search I found a new video (to me anyway):

www.youtube.com...

It almost deserves its own thread in my opinion.

As for the others, I vowed that I would no longer debate 9/11. I've been doing this for about four years
and have never turned anyone onto what I believe is hard fact about an inside job.

My purpose now is to compile evidence to support my case, and share new material with everyone
(whether they believe the official story, or not).

I will support AE911 by spreading their news and donating financially as they are the only large body of
professionals with a case and taking it to the highest level. If they can't do it, nobody can in my opinion.

Having said that, have a good one. I'll keep updating this thread with any new and significant video/credible
document found.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Turbofan, this man in the video says he's stuck at the 86th floor of Tower 1, that's the North Tower with the radio mast on top. At the east side of the building, facing the East River.
He says he is trapped by a stuck fire door, and part of the core of the building has blown out, and debris is falling down inside. The glass at his floor was blown from the inside out, rather than the exterior windows being blown out.
(I am not exactly sure what he means by that last part after "rather".)
And the interior core of part of the building collapsed......(long pause, as if the reporter did not know what to say and how to handle this remark)....HALLO?....Jim, hang out there, ahh, for folks that are in New York City etcetera.

The reporter acts as if someone gave him a clue, to switch away from this later victim. It's strange behavior, any sincere reporter would have bit his teeth in such a chance to talk on air with a victim in a Tower.
Very suspicious behavior.

That means he was trapped in his office 7 floors under the lowest point of impact of the first plane hitting the North Tower.
That plane hit from the 94th to the 98th floor.

The last words you can hear from him when that NYPD announcement is ended by the male reporter :
I'm trapped by a stuck fire door, and I can't get pass the debris, and the elevators are blown out, and there's a gap...

Then the female assistant of the reporter hacks in and says something like "let's go back to... blahs.

She also acts very suspicious, as if she wants to suppress at all costs what this man has to say eventually more.
She fades him away.

EDIT : Also concentrate on sun shadows on all WTC 7 photo's with that broken window showing on the 8th floor.
Online astronomical programs offer the sun positions for all day of 911, with azimuths, longitudes and latitudes.
That way you can pinpoint the time of day to that photo, and find your proof perhaps.

edit on 25/9/10 by LaBTop because: See my EDIT.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
This is a cross link to another similar ATS thread :

Did NIST Edit WTC 7 Footage To Hide Evidence Of Implosion?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I still hear the guy say exactly this, after you hear those 2 very low frequency sounds :
"World Trade Center 7, another cave in."

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

LT: Link please, that would be nice, so we have a hundred people more who can corroborate Barry's arriving time.

I am going by Jennings' own testimony that the lobby was filled with security and police when he arrived. Please, explain to me how is it that all these people in the lobby don't seem to remember any explosions in the lobby, before the towers collapsed.

LT: wrong, he explicitly told you in his "Uncut" video why, how and when he arrived in the WTC 7 lobby. Shortly before 09:03, when the second plane hit the South Tower. You should listen to the whole 20 minutes of that important interview, he tells quite some more about his experience in the past with the OEM office.

There is no way, shape, or form that Jennings arrived at 9:03. The full evacuation of WTC 7 was ordered after the second plane strike at 8:59. The office of Emergency Management command center on the 23rd floor (where Jennings was headed) stayed at their post until ordered to evacuate themsleves at or around 9:30. This is part of the public record and it cannot be debated. Therefore, for Jennings to find the command center empty it means he had to have arrived after 9:30. This ain't rocket science, dude.

Slice and dice Jennings' testimony as you please, but at the end of the day, by the time Jennings got there he only had one hour's time before WTC 7 was going to get smacked up by falling WTC 1 wreckage.

LT: wrong again : First note that he was an experienced visitor to the OEM. He used to work there before.You guys really don't take ANY time to review the evidence I laid before you, ain't it so?
Secondly, these are express elevators, takes 20 seconds to get to the 23rd floor, which route he knew by heart.
I'll rephrase your hogwash for you, to mirror the truth instead of your Simpsons-style ridicule :

I don't know what kind of game you're playing here, but his knowing his way around the building is completely immaterial. He couldn't access the elevators by himself becuase like the fire codes in every other city the NYC fire codes lock elevators down during an emergency, so he had to have the police/FD let him in. He went up, found it was locked, went back down to the lobby, and then came back up.. I didn't know until just now that he went back down on the freight elevator, which you yourself admit made constant stops presumably looking for people trying to evacuate. If you're genuinely suggesting he did all this in 20 seconds then you're lying through your teeth.

I dare to differ. He tells much too much in specific detail, what and when happened.

Of course you differ. You're so in love with these goofball conspiracy stories that there's no such thing as "too much convolusion" to you. There's only one point of his testimony that you give a rat's bunghole about- his supposedly seeing the towers still standing after the explosion- and it's easier for you to believe every other eyewitness who was there just has to be wrong or involved in some gigantic coverup than it is for you to believe Jennings was simply mistaken about what he saw.

Sheesh, the guy specifically says that when he looked out the window he saw police cars on fire. Burning police cars that started burning for no reason would be a pretty hard thing for people walking by not to notice, don't you think?

(Before I forget, GoodOldDave, I am still counting in that thread where you said you never said that the drone had no wings or was wingless.

You truly are an expert at seeing only what you want to see. That wasn't me, as know the laws of physics need to apply to your absurd conspiracy stories just as they do the rest of the world, so I know the craft she saw had to have had wings regardless of whether she saw them or not. You forget that you conspiracy people are the ones who needs to conjure up secret super duper miracle weapons as a Deus Ex Machina crutch to fill in the gaping holes in your conspiracy stories, not me.

If you want to believe in these conspiracy stories, fine, but you're still barking up the wrong tree with this thread.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I know i am jumping in a bit...and i have read the last few posts between LT and the others ... the jeenings timelime to me does not meet up with nist timeline....i have checked it on many sites now.

source
source
source

Now also just as in other cases of where conspiracy is involved witnesses come to and end.

In the aftermath of the bloody assassination of President Kennedy in Dallas on November 22, 1963, over 200 eyewitnesses and sources were themselves murdered, obliterating possible testimony, contrary to the falsified Warren Report.

source

now it is happening again is it not...jennings death not even in the news.

NEW INFO

Yesterday, April 15th 2009 I was contacted by “Loose Change” director, and narrator Dylan Avery who said that he had recently begun investigating the death of Barry Jennings, and had found some new information relating to his death.

It seems that there is a very good possibility that Jennings’ death could have been due to foul play. Though the investigations are on going, initial findings are somewhat alarming. The conclusion is still forthcoming, but I was shocked by what I heard.

It seems that Dylan had hired a private investigator to look into Jennings death which remains shrouded in mystery. His motive was simply to bring some closure to the life of Barry Jennings, and in doing so to honor the memory of this brave American. The Investigator ended up referring the case to Law enforcement before refunding his pay, and told Dylan never to contact him again. Very unusual to say the least. Dylan also paid a visit to the Jennings home. He found it vacant and for sale.

Personally, something is really beginning to stink here. Why would a highly paid PI refuse to continue his investigation? Why did he refer the matter to police? He is not talking. What is he afraid of. Was he warned to cease and desist? If so by whom?
These are some of the new questions revolving around the Jennings case.

source

shall we look at some others....

WHO KNEW TOO MUCH?

LIST SO FAR

Barry Jennings (Eyewitness to explosions and bodies inside WTC7) -- Undisclosed causes

Kenneth Johannemann (Eyewitness to explosions inside WTC, Saw no airplanes hit but just saw "floors blow up") -- Gunshot to the head, ruled a suicide

Beverly Eckert (Wife of 9/11 WTC Victim, Earwitness to WTC Explosion, Refused hush money) -- Airplane crash

Prasanna Kalahasthi (Wife of 9/11 "Flight 11 Passenger") -- Suicide by hanging

David Graham (Dentist who saw three of the 9/11 Hijackers with Pakistani businessman in Shreveport, Louisiana) -- Murdered (Poisoned with anti-freeze)

Paul Smith (Pilot of WABC7's 9/11 "International Shot" Chopper) -- Car accident

Michael H. Doran (9/11 Victims Lawyer) -- Airplane crash

Bertha Champagne (Longtime babysitter for 911 Perp Marvin Bush's family) -- Crushed by a car

Christopher Landis (Former Operations Manager for Safety Service Patrol for the Virginia Department of Transportation, Interviewed by makers of "The Pentacon", Gave makers of "The Pentacon" a photo collection, Involved in the response to the Pentagon attack) -- Suicide

John P. O'Neill (FBI Counter-terrorism expert, Obsessed with catching Osama Bin Laden, Suspected Clinton/Bush/FBI complicity in the cover-up and protection of Bin Laden) -- Died in the WTC on 9/11

Deborah Palfrey (Ran an escort service that had 911 Perps on it's list) -- Suicide by hanging

David Wherley (US General who ordered fighter jets to scramble on 9/11) -- Train crash

Un-named Ticket Agent (Boston Logan Ticket Agent who checked Atta and Alomari) -- Suicide

Suzanne Jovin (Yale Student who had a thesis about Osama Bin Laden, Her thesis adviser was an intelligence operative) -- Murdered (Killer unknown)

Perry Kucinich (Brother of Congressman who advocated new 9/11 investigation) -- Fell down

Salvatore Princiotta (9/11 FDNY Firefighter from Ladder 9) -- Murdered

Ezra Harel (Chairman of the Israeli Company That Handled Security For All 9/11 Airports) -- Heart attack

Bruce Ivins (Patsy in the 9/11-linked "Anthrax" Case) -- Drug overdose

source

edit on 113030p://f45Sunday by plube because: change of words threads to posts

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
not sure if this is what the op was looking for but here this might help a bit

I dont like youtube vids or most vids as they can be easily doctored but least they can also be openly discussed

NOTE: you can see at the 23-25 mark...also no time stamps.

edit on 123030p://f29Sunday by plube because: NOTE

edit on 123030p://f31Sunday by plube because: change that for they

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join