It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much time is left?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Whats the movie called with brendan frasier and alicia silverstone where he lived in the bunker for the first 20 something years of his life??? The bunker he was living in looked pretty comfy to me...

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

if the bunker wascozy then sure I'd live there. I have a hard time talking to people and don't particularly like society anyway

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Hey all, sometime during the BP crisis, which is now off the media radar, I got an impression that we have about three years left. Since then, time has past, and I stopped counting around three weeks ago, when we had about 900 days left. I don't know if its just something that seemed to be happening or not, I just lost interest in counting the days left and pretty much try to enjoy the days. Each day. I do still have plans for future timings/events, so when it happens, then, it happens. Really, there is nothing we can do, as what we do, would probably be minimal anyway.
Peace.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
There have been many times in my life I've wondered when the end will come or mostly when nuclear war will happen.

It doesn't take a Yale professor to understand that all is going as planned.

There has been talk of a new world order for more years than anyone can imagine. I first heard of what was called the New World Government in the early 1950's in my Sunday school classes.

Of course those that spoke about it were looked at as very weird and a touch crazy.
Then a few short years later Americans in my area were building underground bomb shelters. We were expecting Russia to attack us at anytime. They said they would bury us. We know that didn't happen.

Russia, the USA, China and the United Kingdom will join together. Other countries will fall into place or will be taken over.

We as a new international group will excel in space travel and relocate our races on another planet not yet discovered..

I would think we have a few hundred years before we have a happening that could make this earth uninhabitable.

There are going to continue to be disasters, earthquakes and all manner of destructive forces.

Personally I'll be very lucky to make it another 10 years and that's stretching it.

The human race will prevail amid all the good and the bad ahead of us. We will have a One World Government and we will probably like it.

I certainly don't like government conditions of most countries as it is now. After reading posts in this forum I am sure I'm not alone in my dislike of all the killing in our world.

We in the USA must remember that we are but a small part of a whole world. And that world is in turmoil now.
I welcome a one world government, We must change or perish as a country.

Change is inevitable.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by gardCanada

Thanks for the estimate. I'm just trying to gauge the medium from everyones replies and hopefully scrounge up enough money for ammo, food,water,supplies and such incase I would have a need for them.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

You know, you're right dizziedame, thats probably how it will be. It is frustrating how we are utilized in such a way, though, we do not have any real decision making abilities. We are here to pay taxes, to pay for those who gain positions to dictate what should be done.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
God I love these vague, " i have a feeling thread".

well what do you think will happen ?? " i dont know"

I just have a feeeeeeling, is there anything to gain here ??

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

I'm just trying to gauge peoples reactions not say definetly what or when.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by America?

I don't think that it would matter to keep stores of stuff like ammo, America? But I do keep water and about a weeks worth of food then some. As for guns... nah, don't need them yet, so won't bother. Living in Canada means you have to register, etc, more things to other with. Plus, if the authorities hear any about you like that they'll come and bust you down for the security of all, so why bother? Let friends deal with that.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gardCanada

The way I see it is that it you have to defend yourself why not be prepared when you need to be than be sh!t outa luck, but thats just me.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

There was another " i have a feeling " thread, which is like 80 pages long.

... nothing has happened.

If you took a sampling of people in general, probably at least 10% are having strange feelings at a given time ...... what does it mean ???

Probably nothing. but the thread will probably take off anyway, Cause like I mentioned, when asked, most people can relate to have weird feelings from time to time, its natural. .... and no, it prolly has nothing to do with the world in general, but with ones own interpretation of feelings, anxiety, or who knows.

It's nothing against you, but its just kinda vague, and ultimately pointless.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
i think till the end of 2012, im starting to believe in it the more i read about it, but if nothing happens by then, i think we have till old age or an accident gets us.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
America? I'm glad that you are prepared. Perhaps when the time happens when the SHTF, I'm there for you and vice versa. We are all in this together, however circumstances dictate and situations. I think we have to keep somewhat open minded but at the same time know where you can get the stuff you need to survive. When it does come though and its every person for themselves, at least in the initial moments, may I say to you good luck! we'll all need it.

But who knows...

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

InstellaBurst, you are right, that it might be kinda pointless writing about this subject, but still, who is to say what we should be doing anyway.
Just thinking out loud here- As long as we enjoy whats happening with our lives and are aware of what we need to do to preserve life- such as nutrition or first aid training, etc, then whatevs. Just enjoy the life as given.

Funny how a hospital is one of those times that you can feel or sense human suffering and there's and urge to be kind to other people as they look like they are feeling more pain.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I don't know. It could be tomorrow, two weeks, six months or ten years. No way of knowing.

I think because of the rising tensions in the Middle East, I keep having dreams about nuclear war lately.

Hopefully things will continue like they always have and it's my subconsciousness working overtime.

I've had a few dreams in my life that have come about. This time, I hope I'm wrong. The dreams I've had that have come about were reoccurring dreams.

Anyone else having dreams of nuclear war?

The world has always had problems with the Middle East, it's been crazy over there since I can remember and I am approaching 60.

The thing that worries me now is that many of the Middle Eastern People still think like people did 3,000 years ago and yet they are getting armed with modern day mass destruction technology.

That's a dangerous combination. (Turbins and nukes). Another thing about the Muslim Nations that is disturbing is their total disregard for life, their own included. That is the scary part. They do not fear death, some it seems would welcome it with open arms. They are extremly religious but not spiritual.

I hate dreams where all five of your senses kick in, those are usually the dreams that turn out prophetic.

It also seems like "things are falling into place".........almost like a play of sorts and the directors are TPTB.

Each time period has had challenges, in the middle ages it was ignorance and the black death, today it is Political Ponerology with weapons of mass destructions.

Humanity is at a crossroads right now. We either collectively grow up and take responsiblity for our planet and our species or possibly mankind will blast himself into near extinction.

Albert Einstein once said something to the effect that after World War 3 and its’ nuclear weapons, World War 4 would be fought with sticks and stones.

The ending of WW 2 was the dropping of two bombs on Japan.

Things run in cycles..............like a circle.

WW 3 will begin how WW 2 left off, with nuclear detonation.

Anytime nowdays any war is started and a country is invaded, you have the possiblity of "things getting out of hand" and if and when things do escalate, it might go fast.

Once something starts, it could gather a momentem all it's own.

The first time I had the above mentioned dream I shuffled and pulled out one tarot card from random to see if I could get a handle on my dream. My questions was what does this dream mean?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a15ca257204.jpg[/atsimg]

It was the ten of swords..............and my feeling was the man laying on the ground was humanity and the ten swords were ten nations. The sky was black and the blue water before him felt to be cold. (Nuclear winter?) the red cloak I interpreted as blood. The earth was brown and barren. There is some yellow sky, signifying hope, some will survive.

My interpretation, the feeling I got was one of death and utter despair.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

The movie was called, "Blast From The Past".

Cute movie.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Why does it have to be direct human confrontation ofhumandescent? With what is happening to the earth, both climatically and environmentally, perhaps, this will kill the humans and life on the planet, that and diseases after most perish. Might there not be a shifting of the poles so instantaneous that its quick? I think you mention earlier in your post, people have been at conflict for many years, true. What about the planet? When the fresh water gives up and there is only a little left then will NAFTA guarantee each person has water? I once read on ATS, some lady in the US was charged for gathering rain water from her own yard. If true, that's brutal and shows that the PTB control us, even those who write on message boards and websites.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

yes it was a cute movie.
second line.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

We must not scoff at threads like these. We simply cannot!

I believe it was the great four prophets known as "The Black Eyed Peas" who too had a feeling.

....and they were right.

It was a good night. A good night, indeed.

edit on 24-9-2010 by MeSoCorny because: I got a feelin'....mmmm indigestion.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

I think that we have finally recognized all the "political wierdness" which has been going on for decades and now what the "powers that be" have staged (economic breakdown) in order to install their NWO structure which is extremely foreign to the USA, it is giving us a very icky feeling. We are all becoming paranoid. The NWO is going forward like a charm, here in Peru, they are exposing their plans to make a National Medical System. We have socialized medicine here. I don't know what the heck they are talking about. It's the NWO who will be our new Lords in the near future. Intersection cameras have surfaced also. There is really no way of getting away from them. We just have to change our mentality. How did the slaves survive the South? Then we wonder why Iran gets the way they do with our politics? Can we blame them? We have turned into "The Great Satan", as they call us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join