It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Huge UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Just found this another website. If you loook at the photos you can see 3 Huge objects. What is so weird is the photos are from SOAR Telescope and was taken in 2006. The photos look like they were placed on this website by someone who wants them to be seen. Very strange and I will be awaiting your opinions!

www.ctio.noao.edu...

edit on 23-9-2010 by dorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
how many pictures must one look through to see anything? I looked at a few and didn't see anything, I had to wait a bit between frames

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The loop is just the same pictures. The left picture there are 2 at the bottom and bottom left. The right picture look at the bottom right. I will try to post picture.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dorton

Yes, it says it will load a live picture in 58 seconds, but loops rite back to these photos. I can see the objects you are talking about. They almost look like satellite dishes, but aren't these supposed to be of outer space? If so, that is absolutely freaky!

Well I went and looked around the site a bit, and I can't see any way possible for those to be anything close to the observatory. There are clear daytime photos of the observatory posted, and none of them show anything in the line of site of the telescope. I am really surprised at these. I'm gonna look at some more of the site.

edit on 9/23/10 by jennybee35 because: Add info

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I don't see anything at all. It's just a nebula with a few stars mingled in that give it shape effects. You gotta circle them in paint or something to explain what you're looking at.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sticky
I don't see anything at all. It's just a nebula with a few stars mingled in that give it shape effects. You gotta circle them in paint or something to explain what you're looking at.

It could be, I don't know. I just found it strange that these photos with some anomalies in them are tucked away in this website. It could be nothing. I have a bad headache and must stop looking at computer. I will try and put photos up anotgher time.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Those things are really look suspicious; definitely not nebulas cloud or satelittes, also this is a somewhat legit website......so I personally conclude that these are genuinely spaceships. Maybe not theirs, but ours.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
All I see is a bunch of stars

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dorton

Dorton.....

If you do some reading here, I think you'll find these are just imaging artifacts.

I will look in more detail later when I've finished work.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

This is the anomaly on the right picture, enhanced

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
If it really 3 big UFO, should I cover my head ? Will it help ?
My favorite question from hitchhiker guide to the galaxy

Don't Panic

Some pleadian, arcturians contacts and who knows what else are reaching others to help us all. If all else fails, accept our fate like the chicken I ate just now.

edit on 23-9-2010 by RainCloud because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
well it sure matches with the description that the other dude posted and people bashed his abyss for it.
bad trip yaw.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

So, MM, didja ever find anything that would explain these weird things on the images? I never really found anything else worthwhile on the observatory.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Maybe this would be of help:

The use of interference filters - which select their passband by reflecting the rest of the light - results in haloes around bright sources. These haloes look like images of the entrance pupil of the telescope with the secondary mirror spider clearly visible, especially when the seeing is good.

www.soartelescope.org...

Internal reflections are not uncommon and appear in imagery from other telescopes as well. For example:
lh5.ggpht.com...

edit on 9/25/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

So, MM, didja ever find anything that would explain these weird things on the images? I never really found anything else worthwhile on the observatory.

Jennybee35.....

Yes.....

The explanatory text as per Phage (above).

I got sidetracked & did not get back to post that (sorry).

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I don't know one of these days I won't have to say to myself. See dumbass? Noth'in. It's been a long journey.
Soon I will have the power not to click. One day at a time.

new topics

top topics

join