It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Official Conspiracy Theory doesn't even make sense

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
What terrorist in his right mind would plan an operation that contained as a crucial element the malfunction of the multi-trillion dollar US Air Defense System?
If the Air Defence System was functioning normally on 9/11 the 'terrorist operation' would have failed.

How could bin Laden possibly know that Air Defence would fail that day, which is something that *had to happen for his plan to succeed?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by aethron
If the Air Defence System was functioning normally on 9/11 the 'terrorist operation' would have failed.

Care to back that up with some facts? What do you think was available for air defense inside the USA?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

What terrorist in his right mind would plan an operation that contained as a crucial element the malfunction of the multi-trillion dollar US Air Defense System?

How could bin Laden possibly know that Air Defence would fail that day, which is something that *had to happen for his plan to succeed?

I'm not sure what you mean with this post? What multi-trillion dollar US air defense system malfunctioned?

& assuming it "wasn't functioning" it still would have happened. There were so many planes that needed to be landed at once, those air defense people are more about stopping drugs from coming in etc. How often do they shoot down enemy planes on our sky space??

You should watch the 9/11 conspiracy theory documentary on the history channel. It gives both view points (alex jones) is on it, and it answered alot of questions for me.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by aethron

lol, Its amazing how fast the believers hit a thread like this...
You'd think they were constantly monitoring or something.

BTW, s&f for the FACTS you noted...

Also check what FAA regulations regarding hijack situations were change in June 2001...
And they were changed back shortly after..

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by aethron

Not only that, but how could the "terrorists" possibly predict that their airliner attack would take down buildings like that? According to all the math, those buildings shouldn't have come down, especially building 7 which was the first in history to come down due to fire...so in all honesty, most people have to agree the initial plan, if thought out by "terrorists", did not include the collapse of those buildings. Either they got extremely lucky, or all these "coincidences" are the result of something else taking place that day.

Here's one for ya: occam's razor

edit on 22/9/10 by CHA0S because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
You can't do mock trials of this kind of stuff and/or practice runs, so they must have gotten really lucky and done it on their first try.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Care to back that up with some facts? What do you think was available for air defense inside the USA?

Well, fact is the Pentagon was supposedly hit by a hijacked plane one full hour after authorities became aware terrorists were using hijacked planes to attack America.

The plane that hit the Pentagon,(the hub of the US defense system), had been off course and uncommunicative for a half an hour, flew over numerous states on its off-course flight to Washington, DC, and could have destroyed the White House if it had so chosen.

How could bin Laden hope his hijacked planes could accomplish such a feat, knowing the US's almost paranoic attention to defense procedures?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

reply to post by dereks

Well, fact is the Pentagon was supposedly hit by a hijacked plane one full hour after authorities became aware terrorists were using hijacked planes to attack America.

The plane that hit the Pentagon,(the hub of the US defense system), had been off course and uncommunicative for a half an hour, flew over numerous states on its off-course flight to Washington, DC, and could have destroyed the White House if it had so chosen.

How could bin Laden hope his hijacked planes could accomplish such a feat, knowing the US's almost paranoic attention to defense procedures?

There were 1000s of planes on the radar, they didn't know which ones were initially hijacked. They were panicking (because this had never happened before) and had to rush all of the 1000s of planes to the ground quickly. It was a mess.

I think you are under estimating Bin Laden.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

reply to post by dereks

False.

AA77 was hijacked at 8.54 AM (at the latest), UA175 didn't crash until 9 minutes later. It wasn't until then, that it dawned on authorities (and everyone else) what was happening.

And AA77 crashed into the Pentagon at 9.37 AM, slightly over 30 minutes after the authorities realised what they were dealing with.

edit on 22-9-2010 by roboe because: Misread

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance_Defier

There were 1000s of planes on the radar, they didn't know which ones were initially hijacked. They were panicking (because this had never happened before) and had to rush all of the 1000s of planes to the ground quickly. It was a mess.

I think you are under estimating Bin Laden.

What a load of BS...They knew which planes by their transponders...\Wasn't Rumsfeld warned a few times but told they guy to go away??

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by roboe

And whats the excuse for the Pentagon crash some half hour later???

It was the airforces morning tea break???

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM
reply to post by roboe

And whats the excuse for the Pentagon crash some half hour later???

It was the airforces morning tea break???

The Air Force was never told that AA77 had been hijacked, they were all busy looking for AA11.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by aethron

Honestly, I think on some sick twisted level the bin ladens work with Bush and thus is why we do not hear much from Osama in opposition. Osama might also not fight the OS due to the fact that he is cemented in history as the man who attacked and evaded the USA.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by roboe

Please, show me the proof........

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by roboe

Mineta testified before the 9/11 Commission that Cheney was aware of special orders concerning a plane heading toward Washington. Mineta said: “During the time that the airplane was coming into the Pentagon, there was a young man who would come in and say to the Vice Presidentthe plane is 50 miles outthe plane is 30 miles out.and when it got down to the plane is 10 miles out, the young man also said to the vice president 'do the orders still stand?' And the Vice President turned and whipped his neck around and said “Of course the orders still stand, have you heard anything to the contrary?”

So is this false? If so please show me the alternate sceario of what Cheney was doing..

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Also check what FAA regulations regarding hijack situations were change in June 2001...

www.911myths.com...

Not much change at all, how do you think they changed?

And they were changed back shortly after..

Proof of that claim?

edit on 22/9/10 by dereks because: quote fixed

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

reply to post by roboe

Please, show me the proof........

Transcript of the NORAD tapes:

33:16 - WAS OP: Okay, now let me tell you this; I- I'll- We'll be looking, we've also lost American 77.
33:21 - NEADS ID2: American 77? Where was he proposed to head sir?
33:23 - NEADS ID3: American 77's lost - American 7 7.
33:25 - WAS OP: Excuse me?
33:26 - NEADS ID2: Where was he proposed to head sir?
33:28 - WAS OP: Okay, he was going to LA also.
33:30 - NEADS ID3: He was also going to LA.
33:32 - WAS OP: Now-
33:33 - NEADS ID2: From where, sir?
33:34 - WAS OP: Ah, I think he was from Boston also.
33:36 - NEADS ID3: Boston to LA.
33:36 - WAS OP: Now, listen, now let me tell you this story here. Indianapolis Center was working this guy-
33:43 - NEADS ID2: What guy?
33:44 - WAS OP: American 77.
33:45 - NEADS ID2: Okay.
33:46 - WAS OP: At flight level 350 however they lost radar with him, they lost contact with him, they lost everything, and they don't have any idea where he is or what happened. So what we've done at the surrounding centers here is to tell everyone to look out for limited codes, primary targets, or whatever the case may be.
34:04 - NEADS ID2: Okay.
34:05 - WAS OP: And that was the last time- that was about fifteen minutes ago, since I talked to the Indianapolis Center Operations Manager.
34:09 - NEADS ID2: Type? Type aircraft?
34:13 - NEADS ID2: Do you have a Type aircraft sir?
34:14 - WAS OP: It was a seven-sixty-seven I believe.
34:16 - NEADS ID3: Seven sixty seven.
34:18 - NEADS ID2: Okay, and ****>
34:21 - WAS OP: Somebody else is talking, I'm sorry I can't hear you - in the background.
34:24 - NEADS ID2: Um, all I need is the lat-long, last known position of the seven-sixty-seven.
34:28 - WAS OP: Well, I don't know, that was Bos- that was Indy Center. But they said somewhere- it was- the last time I talked to them they said it was east of York. It was- and I don't even know what state that is.
34:37 - NEADS ID2: Okay sir, well I'm gonna go ahead and just give them a call.
34:39 - WAS OP: Okay.
34:39 - NEADS ID2: Thank you sir.
34:40 - WAS OP: Thanks.

They didn't have a clue where AA77 was - let alone that it had been hijacked.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by roboe

Theres no times on that...

BTW, Rumsfeld's order..
www.dtic.mil...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by roboe

And please show a source for that information...
Heck, you may have typed it yourself...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by roboe

They didn't have a clue where AA77 was - let alone that it had been hijacked.

How could bin Laden have been so sure such incompetancy and confusion would occur? It's not what you'd really expect considering the hundreds of billions of dollars that have been spent over decades to ensure such things do not happen.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join