It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Site 4: More Secret Than Groom Lake?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

I'm not american so I have little interest in defending US national secrets, and I only wish I was getting-rich-thru-lies!! But I still see no evidence that S-4 exists. If you look at the evidence yourself, line it up on the table and view it in an unbiased way I find it hard to see you coming to a different conclusion. But I would discount the stories told by unreliable fantasists like Lazar.

There is no physical evidence that S-4 exists. One of the things I learnt reading Tom Mahoods stories of hiking in the desert searching for crash sites etc. is that the desert scars very easily, and track or road or construction can be still visible for years to decades. There is no sign in satellite imagery of anything of that nature. Add in the green peace protestor who claims to have hiked across Papoose Lake and not seen anything convinces me of that.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Sorry to the users who are actually getting involved in this thread but I wanted to reply to keep tabs on it plus also wanted to say this is why I joined ATS, the talk of secret things and ideas of what is happening out here. Being stuck in the UK I don't have the priveledges of visiting such sites. Gariac your work is amazing even though I've only scratched the surface with what you report and look out for. Hoping one day I get to travel to the States id spend at least a week of sitting out in the desert looking

Cheers people you may carry on

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

Lots of UK visitors to the Nellis range. Search youtube for Tikaboo and you will stumble across their videos.

I climbed Brainwash Butte only to find those very same UK visitors.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: gfad

The phrase is "The desert never heals." That is why you find wagon wheel tracks in Death Valley.

As of late, the USAF has been grooming crash sites. A little dozing, a little fertilizer...

There are bare spots in the desert where their is no documented "trauma" to the land. Many near the TTR. But that land was used by the Army before the USAF got it. Land to the east of the ET Highway has Army history as well. I've found 50 cal shells.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
After years of satellite imaging process and confirmation from some 3rd parties I truly believe I have what is the location of s-4, but for fear of reprisal i will not post coordinates

As seen here, to the left is the sand coated texture hangar door that is obscured and not easily recognizable. There is a little path leading up to it. Below this is a little traffic circle that connects to the main road to groom look pictured at the right of the photo. There is also a little road that is highlighted going up the mountain, no doubt used for placing satellites/etc. up on the mountain top. The little ridge around the mountain I have affectionately named the "Mariani Trench" and has hitherto been laid claim by me

If anyone wants the original .png file I will be more than happy to send it to him. cheers

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: gfad

There is no physical evidence that S-4 exists. One of the things I learnt reading Tom Mahoods stories of hiking in the desert searching for crash sites etc. is that the desert scars very easily, and track or road or construction can be still visible for years to decades. There is no sign in satellite imagery of anything of that nature. Add in the green peace protestor who claims to have hiked across Papoose Lake and not seen anything convinces me of that.

Problem, action solution.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
a reply to: gariac

I continue to believe that S-4 exists, the ET Tech component more remote but near Area 51. It's all underground by this point, so binoculars from hilltops won't show you much of anything.

I suppose you debunkers think you are rising to some grand nobility by "protecting National Security" with your continual and elaborate denials. Trust me, Putin and Russia know all about S-4, and some rumors say they even have a TR-3B they captured.

So who you are really protecting are just the American Elitists with their billions of dollars worth of shares in defense contractors, who are back-engineering Advanced ET Tech, and the CARMA program slipping "household" Alien Tech into everyday society.

Unfortunately for you, a few of us have more adherence to the Truth - than getting-rich-thru-lies and disinfo ...

www.nationalatomictestingmuseum.org...
LAS VEGAS: NAT'L ATOMIC TESTING MUSEUM

www.jdjournal.com...
(2012) AUTHENTIC ALIEN MATERIAL HIGHLIGHTS NEW "AREA 51" EXHIBIT
(Just scroll down past the first disgusting headlines, which is a standard disinfo "trick" to try and get rid of interested readers.)

It discusses some evidence added to the museum by Russian UFO investigators from the "Russian Roswell" UFO crash. Which, again, can be analyzed as to composition - but with no idea how or why it was made or used.

I have personally flown over papoose lake and I agree with the consensus on this thread. i can say that there were no tracks, no hanger doors in the mountain, and no sign at all of any activity on that lake bed. There may be a secret facility in the nevada desert different from area 51, but im willing to bet it has nothing to do with aliens or ufo's.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anonymous ATS

No way???

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: lecanard

A traffic circle in the desert? Do you realize the hilarity in such a statement? As if your fictitious site in the desert gets so much vehicular traffic that a traffic circle is required for mitigation.

Perhaps at the center of the Arc de Groom there is a statue of a gray. Or Bob Lazar.

I've spent my share of time on Google Earth over places in the desert you can actually visit. What you think you see from the satellite may not be what is on the ground. You will never develop PHOTOINT skills merely looking at satellite imagery. You need to both view from the bird and then in person and learn to correlate those views.

edit on 22-2-2015 by gariac because: typo

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: gariac

Perhaps at the center of the Arc de Groom there is a statue of a gray. Or Bob Lazar.

sounds beautiful, maybe with a little fountain and the grey poses as Manneken Pis? Or Bob Lazar poses as...
edit on -06:00America/ChicagoAmerica/ChicagopMondayAmerica/Chicago by Peeple because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Apparently, there are 9 underground Site levels attached to Area 51, besides just S-4, where the research on Alien Craft is conducted, and needs more space and a separate surface opening.

For the Lurkers more into the Truth than the disinfo-trolls, here is an astounding account from Gate 3 of S-2, where an (ET) Archquloid attempted an escape with an EDD - Energy Directed Device type handgun.

www.serpo.org...
THE GATE 3 INCIDENT

(You can read more about the EDD in Release 28 at this site.)

(NOTE: There are some bits in this account that have been changed, since it's still a "classified" incident. But the basic story is solid. If you wonder what an EDD weapon looks like in action, check out the movie "MIB III", and the shooting in the Chinese restaurant at the beginning:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1424699639&sr=1-1&keywords=MIB+III
MEN IN BLACK III
edit on 23-2-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Area 51 has no underground levels. What you see in the aerial/satellite images is all that there is. No documentation or testimony from current or former Area 51 personnel indicate the existence of subterranean facilities.

Why would they need them? Construction of underground buildings/hangars is much more complicated and expensive than construction of surface structures, which are just as capable of concealing aircraft, etc., at a fraction of they cost.

It's an Air Force base, not a secret super villain's lair from a James Bond movie.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadowhawk

Thanks for your post. But I continue to believe that there is more going on underground in Nevada than anyone will admit:

www.subterraneanbases.com...
UNDERGROUND BASES IN NEVADA
Most have multiple levels, and may or may not be connected to other sites.

www.darkgovernment.com...
HISTORY OF "AREA-51"
From how it got its name, to discussion of how many levels are underground.

If you look closely at the big aerial photograph of Area 51 about a quarter down the page, you can see odd protrubances outside the Area 51 above-ground site. These could certainly be the direct-to-outside "vault doors" of certain of the underground areas.

Although I like your joking reference to a "super villain's lair," since most "joint bases" with ETs are mostly now taken over by the ETs. No joking.

edit on 23-2-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

You can choose to believe in the tooth fairy. That doesn't make the entity real.

Now if anyone has hard evidence, please present it. But Google Earth imagery doesn't prove anything.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I don't see what you base you belief upon. Lame web sites spewing rumors and mythology should not be considered viable sources.

At least the Darkgovernment site managed to include some genuine history and factual information, but only because the author drew heavily on material that I wrote. Unfortunately, he also mixed in a lot of UFO nonsense, and even much of his accurate material is badly out of date. I don't have time to deconstruct his article at the moment.

The Sunterraneanbases web site is just nonsense. Paranoid fantasy and fairytales. I scrolled through both the Nevada and California sections just to see what he had posted. I have a great deal of personal experience with many of these so-called "underground bases" and I just had to laugh. Utter rubbish.

As for the "odd protuberance" you see in the Area 51 satellite image, all I can see are parts of the radar cross-section measurement range. There are no "vault doors."

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadowhawk

Regarding Dark Government, well I wouldn't call Area 51 a MOA (Military Operating Area). A private citizen can fly in a MOA. Groom Lake is restricted airspace.

Around the NTTR, the MOAs are east of the NTTR. Nellis control typically warns the civilian pilots "fighter types aircraft at all altitudes."

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Your insistance on ignoring the views of people who have actually been to Papoose Lake, whilst swallowing whole the garbage on some conspiracy websites tells me that you can't be convinced. You'd rather cherry pick the evidence to support the conclusion you've already reached. However there is a wealth of knowledge about Area 51 and test facilities in Nevada on this board, and especially in this thread, it's a shame you won't listen.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Although you may be in the right church, you're definitely in the wrong pew...

TTR obviously exists. S-4 (cough, cough) exists. But 99.9% of what's been written about it is total nonsense.

And a Serpo website?!?

Egads man, that's a giant crock of crap!! Just do a little research...

But I encourage you to keep looking. You've clearly got both curiosity and a mind, but you're looking for love in all the wrong places.

There's a song in there somewhere...

edit on 2/24/2015 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: gfad

Boomer is the closest since he flew over it, but technically nobody on the list admits to being at Papoose Lake. Then again, if you want to start a rumor about a secret base, it helps to say it is in a place where the average person can't visit. Claims of said base being underground also helps since most of the earth has satellite imagery.

If I said there was a secret base at Sunset and Vine, I would be debunked pretty quickly.

Tom Mahood somewhat regrettably theorized that there might be something at the NTS Area 19. Now that is one hard place to view by eye, and the NTS tour doesn't go there.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: gariac

It also helps to say it has completely invisible facilities, runways and hangars and uses super-secret alien tech to hide from satellites.

I did a bit of investigation (all online unfortunately) into Area 19 quite a while ago and came up with nothing suspicious. Although I'm clearly a dis-info-troll.
Area 19: Setting the Facts Straight

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join