It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Iran won't tolerate threats in talks'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

'Iran won't tolerate threats in talks'

www.presstv.com

Iran's president has dismissed threats against the country's nuclear program, saying Tehran favors continuation of talks with the 5+1 group "in a fair and reasonable atmosphere."

"We can't tolerate that they [5+1 group] use the language of threat and pressure against us so that their conditions dominate the negotiations," said President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in a televised interview with PBS network on Monday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.haaretz.com
www.haaretz.co m

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
This week "west" is fueling up "Iranophobia" in to its highest level - and looks like next momentum for wide Middle East conflict is soon in our hands - Turkey is giving very harsh signals to Israel, Syria and Russia is joining strategically, Lebanon is in imminent threat of Israel attacks - Ending settlement building freeze is about to blow everything up in Palestine!

This conflict, which very possibly will end as WW3, has grown in waves - and I see next hurricane in "War of words" is gathering its "level 5" force... We all should hope now that there will come some sense to this maniac situation, where overdebted imperialistic superpower with its blood thirsty ally Israel is about to continue its holy crusade against muslims...

Damn I feel bad about this coming october crisis - momentum!

www.presstv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Nothing will become of Iran, we will not invade as long as they are not making nuclear weapons (which they said that they aren't, they have nuclear reactors for electricity) As for the rest of the Middle East, they have been at war with one another since the beginning of time. This is nothing brand new and this will continue probably forever. There will be no WWIII, speculation and paranoia...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
It's never a good sign when Arabic leaders get into the habit of making these sorts of statements. It never works out well for them.

A couple of guys who come to mind...

I guess the withdrawal from Iraq has left some warmongers feeling a void in their lives...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
As for the rest of the Middle East, they have been at war with one another since the beginning of time. This is nothing brand new and this will continue probably forever. There will be no WWIII, speculation and paranoia...

Apart from when Europe fought amongst ourselves and pitched the battles there or invaded for conquest the ME has been a relatively tranquil place of peace and harmony till 1948.certainly compared to Europe or say the Indian sub continent.

However it's a commonly held belief so I'm not dissing you by mentioning this and I,with hope, agree with your main point.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

President Ahmadinejad's remarks came in the wake of undiplomatic rhetoric by the US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton questioning the role of the IRGC (Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps) in the country and calling for a change in the "apparatus of the state."

When the heck are our politicians going to stay out of other countries business? We need to stop thinking of ourselves as the world police and start taking care of things at home.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

So many of us can see and feel WW3 coming - My thoughts are here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

In this case, I hope you are right and I am wrong.

Somethings though, things can get out of hand. Once that first button is pushed, I feel it's going to escalate and fast.

Humanity just might nuke himself into extinction.

We will never uncover exactly what happened on September 11, 2001, the courageous efforts of misguided researchers notwithstanding. The extent of the cover-up extends across geographic borders, across multi-national corporations and across international government departments. The obfuscation is huge, with no let-up in sight. Many researchers are unwittingly aiding the battle.

Your best bet? Accept that 9/11 was an inside job - period.

The official version of events on September 11, 2001 is one of the great hoaxes in world history, which has been used to manipulate the American people for political purposes and has led to undermining the Constitution, launching illegal wars, and subjecting the people to virtually unrestricted surveillance. Since terrorism involves the use of acts of violence and threats of violence to instill fear into a population in order to manipulate it for political purposes, the American government appears to be using terrorism to manipulate the American people.

The purpose of 911?

To enable the rapid introduction of police state laws under the guise of "The War on Terror";

To start a mass program of propaganda against Muslims and the Arab World, in preparation for the coming war between political Zionists and the Islamic World, as predicted by Albert Pike.

"We have found solid scientific grounds on which to question the interpretation put upon the events of September 11, 2001 by the Office of the President of the United States of America and subsequently propagated by the major media of western nations. Our analysis of the detailed evidence implies a staged attack employing a variety of deceptive arrangements. Indeed, every element of the September 11 attacks, including cellphone calls from fast-moving aircraft, has an alternate means of creation." - Statement by S.P.I.N.E. : The Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven.

Source: www.threeworldwars.com...

Then this link further on talks about the missing trillions of your tax dollars and my tax dollars that are simply missing that occurred during the Bush Administration here: 911research.wtc7.net...

The following link is very informative........... www.threeworldwars.com...

"We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent."Zionist* banker, Paul Warburg (February 17, 1950, as he testified before the US Senate).

edit on 21-9-2010 by ofhumandescent because: Added additional information

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thanks for the post and links I hadn't seen before.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

So you are saying that the different branches of Islam haven't been killing each other all this time? That's crazy since when we detain terrorists/insurgents that we are required to separate sunnis and shias because they will kill one another most of the time....

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
And I don't doubt that we will have a world government eventually.... But WWIII is not going to be the pre-cursor to that. A world government would actually benefit almost everyone if you think about the pros, but then again it also can cripple the less fortunate. But I do not doubt that this will happen, but it will not be in ANY of our lifetimes.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
It reminds me of what N Korea's Kim says every time talk about to start there, or someone sails too close, or suggests he could get a better hair cut..

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

What I see is next level in US hostile actions are starting of those planned ship inspections and those can escalate very fast to firefights. I still keep in my mind Iranian presidents warning that US is going to attack to two different ME countries by november ( he said that in august ) ... Iran knows that this escalation is just matter of time and decission from coming wars are already done.

Just have to keep eyes in situation daily - just as I have done past 4 years - Path has been clear and escalations near about two times every year.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
reply to post by Thepreye

So you are saying that the different branches of Islam haven't been killing each other all this time? That's crazy since when we detain terrorists/insurgents that we are required to separate sunnis and shias because they will kill one another most of the time....

That's what I'm tellin ya, none of that stuff was goin down before we went and used the old Empire playbook to do a classic divide and rule on their asses, don't believe me you've got the best research tool man ever invented right in front of you. Iraq before the invasion was as secular as the UK, check out the history of The Caliphate Islam is about 1300 years old and there is less than 100 years of infighting spread throughout caliphate, Ottoman and British rule.

Afghanistan's a bit different but even then it was tribal, territory and domestic disputes that led to the fighting, incidentally the Russians went in after being invited by the govt to help quell the US backed religious fundamentalist insurgency, we're dealing with blow back from that and British intel support of Wahhabism at the moment.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad warns any attack would unleash war with 'no limits'

Iran’s President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad warned on Tuesday that an attack on his country’s nuclear facilities could spark a war with “no limits,” US media reported.

“The United States doesn’t understand what war looks like. When a war starts, it knows no limits,” Ahmadinejad was quoted as saying in response to a question about any US-supported strike by Israel on Iran’s nuclear facilities. He is in New York for the United Nations General Assembly and UN summit against poverty and hunger.

“The United States has never entered a serious war, and has never been victorious,” the Atlantic magazine’s online edition quoted him as saying.

“Do you think anyone will attack Iran to begin with?” he said, according to the monthly’s website. “I really don’t think so. The Zionist regime is a very small entity on the map, even to the point that it doesn’t really factor into our equation.”

Read more: dailystar.com.lb...
(The Daily Star :: Lebanon News :: www.dailystar.com.lb...)

new topics

top topics

join