It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War 3 Timeline

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I am quoting below an article that I pretty much see as a real possiblity.

These are, I believe, the stages of the planned Third World War:

Prelude - The events leading up to the start of World War Three, including Sept 11, 2001.
Act 1 - The Middle East. Widespread conflict to bring the entire region into the flames of war, possibly triggered by Iran or militants in Pakistan using North Korean supplied nuclear arms. The first Scene in this Act is the US Invasion of Iraq on March 20, 2003.
Act 2 - Israel at War -- Against her Arab neighbors, possibly Palestine. A Palestinian State will be established, so that all Israelis will be fully separated from Palestinians (listen out for mention of a 7-year treaty to be confirmed by a World Leader - probably Bush), only for Israel to viciously attack Palestine shortly thereafter.
Act 3 - Far East -- "Hair-raising nuclear confrontation that threatens mankind's existence" - Peter Lemesurier, author of The Armageddon Script, p. 223, written in 1981. Includes China invading Taiwan and a nuclear eruption on the Korean Peninsula.
?

Source and rest of article can be found here: www.threeworldwars.com...

World War 3 - Before the Start
The events leading up to World War 3.

September 11, 1990 -- President George Bush [Senior] gives a speech to a joint session of the U.S. Congress entitled, "Toward A New World Order".

July 12, 2001 -- A full two months before the September 11 attack, a Russian expert, Tatyana Koryagina, "a senior research fellow in the Institute of Macroeconomic Researches subordinated to Russian Ministry of Economic Development", warned of an attack in America: "Besides bombs and missiles, there are other kinds of weaponry, much more destructive ones. . . . The U.S. is engaged in a mortal economic game … There is a shadow economy, shadow politics and also a shadow history, known to conspirologists. There are (unseen) forces acting in the world, unstoppable for (most powerful) countries and even continents. There are international, 'super-state' and 'super-government' groups. In accordance with tradition, the mystical and religious components play extremely important roles in human history. One must take into account the shadow economy, shadow politics and the religious component, while predicting the development of the present financial situation. Shadow financial activities of $300 trillion are hanging over the planet. At any moment, they could fall on any stock exchange and cause panic and crash... The U.S. has been chosen as the object of financial attack because the financial center of the planet is located there. The effect will be maximal. The strike waves of economic crisis will spread over the planet instantly, and will remind us of the blast of a huge nuclear bomb." This speech has proven prescient, given the state of the global economy in 2009.

Don't know what else to add, this is all falling into place. I've stated previously if a space ship landed and we were invited to board, I would remain. With the way things are going, I have rethought my never ride with strangers policy and would probably board.

The main thing that disturbs me is most everyone out on the street just acts so apathetic, nobody wants to talk about this and or stop this.

The link below decusses Accidental History vs Conspiratorial History

www.threeworldwars.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I have read that link before. It needs to be seen by everyone! Good that you brought it up.

"There are two passions which have a powerful influence on the affairs of men. These are... love of power and love of money.... When united... they have the most violent effects." Benjamin Franklin

That about sums it up,doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Sound very similar to Albert Pike's 3 world wars plan...
Most Likely Scenario For WWIII

Starts with Israel in the middle east, draws in the rest of the world, leads to creation of a new global government and 'new world order'.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Although I'm not a big subscriber to prophecy I think when you get to a certain amount of power and wealth you probably end up with nothing better to do than spend your time plotting evil stuff.

Couple this with a story found on Rense today. I think it is safe to say WW3 or not, we are in for some trialling times ahead.

rawstory.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
hi mate s and f
i know its all there ,their plans i mean
but we ,honest people have protection
this probably will happen,and i also think it could happen soon.
but worrying about it doesnt help,praying that it wont and hassent will.
trust me, or the big guy upstairs..

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
From the History Channel.

If TSHTF Suggestions on how to survive................if you want to. If the buttons are pushed, I hope I'm at ground zero. I've watched cancer patients die from radiation "therapy" and trust me, radiation posioning is a very painful way to die.

Russia's top military commander says the U.S. could strike Iran after completing its campaigns in Iraq and Afghanistan. General Nikolai Makarov, the chief of Russia's General Staff, was speaking to journalists in Moscow and gave a gentle warning of sorts.

One day mankind is just going to push his/her luck too darn far.

edit on 23-9-2010 by ofhumandescent because: spelling

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Kevin Trudeau Show - 11-11-09 - Part 3 of 12
Topics: Gerald Celente, Trends Journal, Stimulus Packages, Conspiracy, Government, Factitious Profit, Terror, Possible World War 3, AfPak

Listeners have compared Kevin Trudeaus radio show to the best parts of Michael Savage, Howard Stern, Art Bell, John Tesh and Rush Limbaugh.

Kevin Trudeau is one of the most read authors of all time. His books have all been best sellers and have sold over 30 million copies globally. Kevins most controversial book, Natural Cures They Dont Want You to Know About was number 1 on the New York Times best sellers list for 26 weeks in a row becoming the best selling health book of all time.

The Kevin Trudeau Radio Show originates from studios at Trudeaus World Headquarters in Chicago.

Source: www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I agree WWIII will happen but the website hasn't been updated since 2005.. They have all the major events for each "Act" unfolding, but 5 years out-of-date.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
World War III will start or not start based on a simple theorum:

If more money can be made without war there will be no war.

If more money can be made with a world war, there will be war

The current age is different than any other in which a world war was fought. Massive and instantaneous flows of capital, rife with quasi-manipulated speculation is what drives wealth creation today - not the building of massive infrastructure, aka the barons of industry that were the wealthy in the early part of the last century.

War creates too many variables to effectively speculate in the financial markets over a long term. Sure, a few massive bets can be made that can pay off, but by and large, the flows of capital in the international financial markets are largely disrupted. When money is off the table, less money is made.

The current model supports a status-quo that has manipulated volitility that can be exploited to generate consistent gain. That model is destroyed with a world war, which is why there won't be one.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

Masters and Slaves - Wars throughout history have been waged for conquest and plunder. In the Middle Ages when the feudal lords who inhabited the castles whose towers may still be seen along the Rhine concluded to enlarge their domains, to increase their power, their prestige and their wealth they declared war upon one another. But they themselves did not go to war any more than the modern feudal lords, the barons of Wall Street go to war.

The feudal barons of the Middle Ages, the economic predecessors of the capitalists of our day, declared all wars. And their miserable serfs fought all the battles. The poor, ignorant serfs had been taught to revere their masters; to believe that when their masters declared war upon one another, it was their patriotic duty to fall upon one another and to cut one another's throats for the profit and glory of the lords and barons who held them in contempt. And that is war in a nutshell.

The master class has always declared the wars; the subject class has always fought the battles. The master class has had all to gain and nothing to lose, while the subject class has had nothing to gain and all to lose - especially their lives. - Eugene Debs, 16 June 1918

The Iraq war is many things to different people. It is called a strategic blunder and a monstrous injustice and sometimes even a patriotic mission, much to the chagrin of rational human beings. For many big companies, however, the war is something far different: a lucrative cash-cow. The years-long, ongoing military effort has resurrected fears of the so-called “military-industrial complex.” Media pundits are outraged at private companies scooping up huge, no-questions-asked contracts to manufacture weapons, rebuild infrastructure, or anything else the government deems necessary to win (or plant its flag in Iraq). No matter what your stance on the war, it pays to know where your tax dollars are being spent.

Following is a list of the 25 companies squeezing the most profit from the War in Iraq. For details go here:

www.businesspundit.com...

1. Halliburton
2. Veritas Capital Fund/DynCorp
3. Washington Group International
4. Environmental Chemical
5. Aegis
6. International American Products
7. Erinys
8. Fluor
9. Perini
10. URS Corporation
11. Parsons
12. First Kuwaiti General Trading & Contracting
13. Armor Holdings
14. L3 Communications
15. AM General
16. HSBC Bank
17. Cummins
18. MerchantBridge
19. GlobalRisk Strategies
20. ControlRisks
21. CACI
22. Bechtel
23. Custer Battles
24. Nour USA
25. General Dynamics

Now, read my location and you will know who really owns America.

There is BIG $$$$$ in war.

The ones who profit are the large corporations that are in bed with our Government.

The ones who suffer are the common man's son/daughter that fights these wars, the American Tax Payer and the poor citizens of whichever country the US desides to plunder at the time.

Next stage................depopulation.

edit on 24-9-2010 by ofhumandescent because: Added comment and last video

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Of course you are right with respect to our current conflicts. There are firms ripping off the US and others who are financing these war efforts, both of which are ill advised and foreign policy disasters.

These are contained efforts and despite the horrors of them have not disrupted the global flow of capital in the same manner a world war would. The current financial model under which the world operates has not been impacted by what happens in Afganistan or Iraq.

A world war in the Middle East where Russia and China work to support Iran while the Anglo nations work to support Israel with some support of Western European countries (I don't see NATO getting involved, nor the EU as a block) would completely disrupt the world economy. Haliburton and the like will still make cash, but it is the JP Morgans, Goldman Sachs, Deutche Bank, Blackstone, SSGA and the like who run the world and those gents don't want war.

Does that mean there won't be war in the Middle East? No. It does mean that the war will be more akin to the early part of WW II when the US supported the UK via the Lend Lease program, essentially funding the UK war effort and running convoys in support.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
WW 3 may well enable TPTB to introduce the NWO globally, but I would be more concerned about one of their important parallel goals, the extreme reduction of world population. Why have a world war when if you eliminate 80-90% of the population, your money is worth exponentially more and you don't destroy the infrastructure? Yeah, a lot of it needs to be rebuilt anyway, but much less would have to be spent, period. Besides, a population one-tenth of what we have now would be easy for them to overpower and control.

top topics

join