It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: "The Leadership Changes Only When The People Change"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I think he brings up a very important point that proves that the power is still with the people.

I think that people who aren't necessarily sheep think that there is no more hope and people who are sheep don't realize that the power is in them not in elected officials.

Both are kind of drowning in their own pool where they are in fact in the same swimming pool.'

There is still hope, but we have to remember it's not with politicians!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Once again Ron Paul is the voice of reason. Not enough good things can be said about the guy. I especially liked his point about how we don't have any manufacturing in this country because all the money is being moved towards temporary jobs. Just goes to show you that the government doesn't care about the long term, they only want to boost the numbers so the public doesn't get too angry. But the thing i love most about him is his optimism. Even though he knows the worst is ahead of us he still has faith that the american people will stand up to the bankers and say no more.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Helluva smart man. Why he isn't in charge is mind blowing.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'm actually elated he got 10 mins
prime time and he wasn't badgered
as some nut job like 4 yrs ago.

Obama doesn't stand a chance against
this man in a free election. And if the Tea Party or the
GOP refuse him the Pres. nomination
then they are fools

Ron Paul is gonna take the Oval Office
in 2 yrs.

say good bye to the Fed !!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alora
Helluva smart man. Why he isn't in charge is mind blowing.

Those who pull the strings would not want him in charge for obvious reasons - and I believe that is why he, or someone like him, is not in charge.

I also believe this could change, and I also believe he is spot on when he says change will only happen when enough people change.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

" Change will only happen when enough people Change. "

There's the Rub.........

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I was watching Fox early morning news(the airwave channel, not the cable news network) Sunday morning and they were mentioning Republican presidential canidates. Romney was number one and even though Dr. Paul has been winning straw polls they failed to mention him. It is obvious to me that those who contol the MM are very scared of Ron Paul.

edit on 20-9-2010 by jrod because: typO

new topics

top topics

join