It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO spotted in warwick ny- hudson valley

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
i was outside at a party this weekend with my family and right after dark (about 8:30) a very bright blue lighted cube or octogon shaped orb with red lights on the sides was hovering over us and then shot down behind the trees-- i thought i was the only one who saw it but many did---it seemed close but not that large-- might have been further away than it seemed-- gone too fast to get a picture-- i am hoping maybe someone else in the area saw the same thing- i havent seen anything reported anywhere

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
the hudson valley is supposed to be a hotspot for such activity. are their any goverment bases/"secret" bases in the area that anyone knows of?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzo

Well if you mouse over a few pointers on this map, that might give you an idea of whats on the banks of the New York sector of the hudson, but to find more further inland, I might have to have more information .

maps.google.co.uk...

edit on 20-9-2010 by TrueBrit because: Forgot damned link (damn damn damn)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hello ,

Hmm, another Hudson Valley sighting .
Very interesting .
Snf.

Mega

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
West Point, do ya think.
The Army was in charge of saucer development in 1945.
Von Braun was in charge US Army Ordinance but was there that much
work there or in saucer development continuing from Germany.
Who knows who is in charge of the ships now and locking everyone
out of the Tesla depository at Los Alamos.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
We have the Watervliet arsenal. Dept. Naval and Mil affairs, Colonie NY, West point, Stewart air Nat Guard base, Newburgh. Fort Slocum, abandoned in the 80's, fort drum, plattsburgh afb. Also plenty of mountains and woods! I look up quite often and have only ever once seen anyhthing strange. That was Troy, NY about 8 yrs ago...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
were there not rumours of a secret us tesla facility in this area?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
were there not rumours of a secret us tesla facility in this area?

There seems to be a lot of work done on his material that people don't talk about.
Since GE paid Tesla for electrical patents and Tesla went on his merry way with
his millions he is hard to trace.
For sure anything better than what was invested for GE got the thumbs down.
Sort of on the other foot now like Edison's DC power.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
where/when was the other hudson valley sighting?? why do you guys think this is a government thing as opposed to something alien?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tiger28
where/when was the other hudson valley sighting?? why do you guys think this is a government thing as opposed to something alien?

Tiger28.....

If you do an ATS search about it, you will find a lot of material about the "Hudson Valley" UFO sightings.

There was a major "UFO flap" there, some time ago.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I live in this general area, maybe 60 miles N/NE or Warwyck.

The Hudson Valley is indeed a hot-spot for UFO activity. I had an undeniable, close-up UFO encounter (V-shaped) in the Catskills around 10-12 years ago; oddly enough, in the middle of a snow storm (which is why it was undeniable). I also vaguely remember reading about a mass UFO sighting of a triangle craft in the Hudson Valley in the mid to late 90s.

There were also reports of odd, bright white/blue/red lights in the area, which I saw from a distance, no more than a week ago:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think it's time I invest in a telescope or a high-powered camera.

Regarding relevant locations in the area, don't forget that IBM used to be based out of multiple locations in the Hudson Valley.

This thread is nothing short of amazing. I had no clue that the Hudson Valley was this hot with UFO activity:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 20-9-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
thanx for the info and links on the hudson valley- i cant wait to check it out--- i grew up near the wanaque resevoir in oakland nj and in the late 80s my mom and i saw a huge black saucer-shaped ufo with lights all around it hovering over our yard--- will never forget it

new topics

top topics

join