It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chief exorcist: Devil operates at the highest levels of the Vatican

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

Good luck, my friend...

Read the info you find and make your own decisions. Don't let anyone else tell you what to think. There are many for it and many against it... like most.

I must say I find it ironic to see a thread on here supporting the Queen asking for public funds for her heating bills. The British on here were just vilifying the Pope coming because they had to spend taxpayer dollars on his security. She is the head of the Angelican Church in England.

I guess it is ok to support that, even though over $60 million in tax money goes to her every year, and that does not at all include the separate amount spent for her and her family's security. They spend $12.5 million to pay her staff (tax money) and another $23.4 million to upkeep her royal homes.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoodearth

Thanks for your positive words my friend
,i agree with you on points like this it has to be your inner feeling that
decides if you believe it,i think i do.I have many friends from Portugal and i know by the strenght of their fate.
The visions are real i think

Thank you very much for taking time out to give wonderfull replies

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
If it your job to look for demons, then demons is what you will find.
I do not know the requirements to be "chief exorcist" are but I'd imagine a full fledged belief in the existence of demons and a belief that they frequently meddle earthly matters is necessary. It does not surprise me at all that this man would believe that demons and/or possession are responsible for all evils members of the Church may have participated in. However, I think that is a bit of a copout. It absolves humanity of the capacity to commit evil. It is easy and maybe even preferable to think "the devil did it" because it means that man cannot be that wicked. It is more disturbing to think that we can be.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by General Zod

I agree completely, and I don't think that the Chief Exorcists of the Vatican are adopting a "devil made me do it" attitude, and exonerating those who do evil by that saying anything approaching that attitude.
After all, we all believe in the tenet of free will the God gave us, be it whether for good or evil purposes.

That said, I believe that Satan exists. One of the greatest achievements he has made in the past century is in making people believe he does not, and also in promoting the belief that God does not exist. Therefore his work is done much more easily.

As a side note, exorcists do not go looking for demons. They are contacted by individuals, priests, bishops, and by a very careful vetting process, proceed with their work.

edit on 25-9-2010 by thegoodearth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Nah! What with all that's been going on with paedophile priests, I'd put my money on it being a "Fatboy", although a "Lowrider" would fit the bill. Ahem!...Fit "Bill", perhaps?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

It is more noteworthy and sells more newspapers to denounce the Catholic Church. That's why.
Also, unlike the Catholic Church, which is meticulous in its record keeping, Protestant Churches are very scattered around the country, their Pastors and laity come and go, and they keep poor records of who works in what group for what purpose.

I know as a religious education instructor, even throughout the 90's, the Catholic dioceses where I taught required criminal background checks and ChildLine certification on each and every one of the people involved even remotely with children, as well as a workshop on Child abuse and neglect, down to the maintainence men in the buildings, before one was allowed to teach or be around the kids. This is just policy

However, this article, in the NY Times, published in 2007, never is cited or gets any noteworthy attention.

The three companies that insure a majority of Protestant churches say they typically receive upward of 260 reports a year of children younger than 18 being sexually abused by members of the clergy, church staff members, volunteers or congregants.

The figures released to The Associated Press offer a glimpse into what has long been a difficult phenomenon to detail: the frequency of sexual abuse in Protestant congregations.
Protestants’ numbers are harder to come by and sketchier because the denominations are less centralized than the Catholic Church. Many congregations are independent, making reporting even more difficult.

This reporting was only done by the Protestant congregations who carried insurance and who informed their carriers that an action was in place. This does not count the numbers of congregations who have no insurance, or who do not report potential claims. I wonder what a "majority of the Protestant churches" means.

Abuse victims are heartbreaking. They trusted men of God. This is inexusable behavior. No matter what the faith.

Do the Protestant Churches have groups to help the Protestant victims through their heartbreak? Do they have Pastors and laity to extend apologies and try to heal the damage done by others entrusted with their Religious education? Do they comment in worldwide press about the abuses in their churches and resolve to make it right? I have a hard time finding much at all about these matters in Protestant churches in MSM.
I hope and pray they do find healing.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoodearth
reply to post by General Zod

One of the greatest achievements he has made in the past century is in making people believe he does not, and also in promoting the belief that God does not exist. Therefore his work is done much more easily.

edit on 25-9-2010 by thegoodearth because: (no reason given)

Yes, I've heard the quote before. It is also false. People do believe in the devil (you for example, other Christians, Muslims, etc). The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing people he is relevant.

I know that exorcists don't go demon hunting but given their position in the Church it is safe to say that issues concerning demons and the devil take up a good deal of their day.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Anything negative or evil that happens is always "the devils, lucifers, satans" fault to the church. I'm atheist but in a sense I believe in "God" and "The Devil" as metaphorical terms...when you do good deeds and what "God" wants it hurts no one and if it does it is yourself. "Sins" are typical selfish acts that pleases you but hurts others.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by General Zod

I know that exorcists don't go demon hunting but given their position in the Church it is safe to say that issues concerning demons and the devil take up a good deal of their day.

Well... that is their job. They are appointed as such.
Just as your job demands you do X for X amount of time a day.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders

Indeed I was about to mention this. Martin Malachi's 'fictional account', "Windswept House", describes the satanic ritual that allowed the devil access to the Vatican. Some say that this work was not entirely fictional, given Malachi's intimate access to Vatican secrets.

This book wasn't fiction in the traditional sense. It was, according to him, mostly fact written to read like fiction. He said the book contained about 85% real events and characters. The characters were real people with their names changed. A key is available on the web revealing most of the identities of these people, which he wouldn't endorse, but which he remarked was 'well done.' There's a name for this literary device, "roman a clef."

This person was a genius by any measure of the word. Not only was he vastly learned, holding three doctorates and masters degrees in two additional fields along with speaking something like a dozen languages, he also had accumulated a wealth of worldly and practical knowledge. He was also one of the people who originally studied the Dead Sea Scrolls and published on them.

And he never hesitated to expose corruption in the organization. After he left the Vatican in the mid 1960's and began writing, he suggested that he had been used by his superiors to do things which he later regretted during the time of Vatican II. A number of his books expose a history of corruption in the organization of the Catholic Church.

His position was that the organization of the Catholic Church is very corrupt, even calling it a potemkin village, but maintained that the traditional Catholic faith and dogmas are valid.

With regard to the subject matter of this thread, Fr. Martin himself in one of his taped interviews stated that there were "a bunch, a whole bunch of Catholic prelates in Rome who belong to Satan." He said that they were "the servants of Satan." He said their aim was to "destroy the Catholicism of the Church and turn it into a stabilizing factor in world affairs." In other words, he was talking about people wanting to subvert the Church so that it would become a "creature of the New World Order", which was going to be part of the title of his next book which he never got a chance to finish.

Fr. Amorth himself several years ago in an interview with 30 Days Magazine said that "legions of demons have installed themselves in the Vatican", and that it was "not a joke."

The book Windswept House referred to events of the past while also predicting the future. One of the things he mentioned in Windswept House, written in the early 1990's, was a future plan headed by Gorbachev to use the fraud of climate change as a basis for a new ecumenism with the Church, as a justification for redistributing the world's wealth and controlling the flow of goods and money. Mentioning that only briefly, he focused more time on a scheme by a satanic secret cabal to stage a future world economic collapse in the banking sector. The purpose of all this, according to him, was to pave the way for the "imminent rise of the "Prince of this World." And we all know what that means.

He also quite plainly in his writings starting with his book, "The Keys of This Blood", spoke of a widespread problem with sex abuse in the Church, linking it to Satanic infiltration. Much of his last book, Windswept House, dealt with this very topic. In fact, in "Keys of This Blood", written in the late 1980's, Martin wrote the following:

"Most frighteningly for [Pope] John Paul [II], he had come up against the irremovable presence of a malign strength in his own Vatican and in certain bishops’ chanceries. It was what knowledgeable Churchmen called the ‘superforce.’ Rumors, always difficult to verify, tied its installation to the beginning of Pope Paul VI’s reign in 1963. Indeed Paul had alluded somberly to ‘the smoke of Satan which has entered the Sanctuary’. . . an oblique reference to an enthronement ceremony by Satanists in the Vatican. Besides, the incidence of Satanic pedophilia—rites and practices—was already documented among certain bishops and priests as widely dispersed as Turin, in Italy, and South Carolina, in the United States. The cultic acts of Satanic pedophilia are considered by professionals to be the culmination of the Fallen Archangel’s rites." (p. 632)

And what do we have happening right now? Well, we have a pope called the "green pope" because he had endorsed the cause of climate change. We have continual warnings and fears of a world economic disasters and suggestions for a world currency. We have the United Nations representatives openly admitting that they plan to use climate change as a way to redistribute the world's wealth to lower income countries. We have Pope Benedict within the last few months openly admitting himself that the sex abuse scandal was part of Catholic prophecy.

Fr. Martin also warned about the liberalization of faith and Church teachings in the context of all this. And what do we have happening right now? We have all manner of groups taking advantage of the Church in its presently weakened state, petitioning for women's ordination, changing the rules on sexuality including homosexual rights and repealing rules on marriage and divorce and married priests, etc, etc.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by thegoodearth

You have brought up as well as proven, some excellent points, but since I have no use for organized religion no matter what the denomination, had the thread been about the Protestant church or any other, I still would have something smart-assed to say. Any organization with easy access to children will have within its ranks, perverts who are there simply to take advantage of that access.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

That's kind of my point. They have a job that requires them to vanquish entities that many believe do not exist or at least are not common. They may be inclinded to see possession when there are other explanations available despite the evaluation process.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn

Nah! What with all that's been going on with paedophile priests, I'd put my money on it being a "Fatboy", although a "Lowrider" would fit the bill. Ahem!...Fit "Bill", perhaps?

lol,you get the comedy prize my friend,i put the joke in to lighten the mood,you picked up on it

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by General Zod

That's kind of my point. They have a job that requires them to vanquish entities that many believe do not exist or at least are not common. They may be inclinded to see possession when there are other explanations available despite the evaluation process.

Hey General zod,thanks for the reply and a very good point,i cant decide either way,if they are real or not?
From what i heard they are real,some of the cases are shocking and hard to believe a child could come out with such evil.
cursing god in a foreign languages that the kid never talked!!

This is what makes me say ,YES they are real
[i think]

edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c because: missing letter

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

new world order show

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Medjugorje has long received negative treatment. The messages contain substantial heterodoxy. For example, one of the messages was that all religions are equally pleasing to God. There is someone that all religions would be equally pleasing to, but it probably isn't God.

edit on 26-9-2010 by IamCorrect because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by IamCorrect

That is incorrect. The message never said that. Our Lady said in her message that all people are the same before God:
"Members of all faiths are equal before God. God rules over each faith just like a sovereign over his kingdom. In the world, all religions are not the same because all people have not complied with the commandments of God. They reject and disparage them."- October 1981

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

That is incorrect. The message never said that. Our Lady said in her message that all people are the same before God:
"Members of all faiths are equal before God. God rules over each faith just like a sovereign over his kingdom. In the world, all religions are not the same because all people have not complied with the commandments of God. They reject and disparage them."- October 1981

Sources have it that the children were asked the following question during a presentation:
Q: “Does the Virgin say that the Catholic Church is the true church?”

The answer: “Our Blessed Mother says that all religions are equally pleasing to God."

www.examiner.com...
www.orthodoxinfo.com...

And again:

Q: (To Vicka) "Is the Blessed Mother calling all people on earth to be Catholic?"
A: "No! The Blessed Mother says all religions are dear to her and her Son. She says it is we on earth who have made division."

Source: The Visions of the Children, by Janice Connell, pg. 119

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I cant imagine why one would think the Vatican is evil and the devil was there.

Id trust Senator Palpetine after he became disfigured with glowing orange eyes before I trusted this guy

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Are you perhaps referring to this message?

"In God's eyes, there are no divisions and there are no religions. You in the world have made the divisions. The one mediator is Jesus Christ. Which religion you belong to cannot be a matter of indifference. The presence of the Holy Spirit is not the same in every Church"
-given between 1981-1983
God Bless~

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join