It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharks Stealing Vehicles???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Sharks Stealing Vehicles???

hisz.rsoe.hu

Emergency services are dealing with the aftermath of an attack by Great White sharks on the world famous Bondi Beach, in Sydney, Australia yesterday. The incident left 13 people needing hospital treatment, with 26 others described by paramedics as "walking wounded"Police are said to be investigating why measures put in place to protect swimmers failed this time. It is alleged that as many as 8 sharks gathered in the shallows, about 100 yards from the shore, before moving out of the water onto the sand, where they set about beach patrons, roughing them up and rifling through pockets and bags.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I dont even know what to say, except that this site has lost it.... or has it? I have relied on this site for many years and this is the first time that I thought I was losing it.

This is either ludicrous, or an overly dramatic piece of information. I hope that this gets resolved. Whether to catch the sharks, or the people that have made the false claim.

Peace, NRE.

hisz.rsoe.hu
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

What the hell is this thread about!!???

I read the article, and it is about a Great White attack?? Do I have that right??

Sorry I am totally confused?

VVV

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

YES!! You have that right, I have refreshed the page for an hour, and its still here. I cannot even think if this is true what the heck is going on.

But its breaking news, and I have posted a link to a site that I know alot of people look into.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I apologize, but maybe i am a bit slow today. I still don't get what this about? It's a shark attack.

Or are you maybe doing an experiment to prove the number of totally ridiculous threads on ATS at the moment?

I am still confused.

VVV

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

OK, now you have peaked my curiosity. This is what I see on my computer when I go to the site on RSOE.

Emergency services are dealing with the aftermath of an attack by Great White sharks on the world famous Bondi Beach, in Sydney, Australia yesterday. The incident left 13 people needing hospital treatment, with 26 others described by paramedics as "walking wounded"Police are said to be investigating why measures put in place to protect swimmers failed this time. It is alleged that as many as 8 sharks gathered in the shallows, about 100 yards from the shore, before moving out of the water onto the sand, where they set about beach patrons, roughing them up and rifling through pockets and bags. The marauding party spread across the beach sending a panicking crowd before them. Lifeguards called police to the incident, whereupon the Great Whites ran onto the beach road and up Campbell Parade. Five of the sharks were caught in the Eastgate Shopping Centre, trying to steal food from a large refuse bin. Sydney police say at least 3 sharks were seen in a stolen Holden Utility vehicle on the motorway heading south. Residents are asked to attack the sharks on sight, with whatever is to hand.

I swear that is EXACTLY what I see, are you seeing something different???

Peace, NRE.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I've swam at Bondi beach, I sure am glad I didn't get roughed up by these rogue sharks.

I didn't see the part about "stealing vehicles" but it made me laugh saying they came onto the beach and roughed up and rifled through pocket bags.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Oh no!!!!!
LAND SHARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Lifeguards called police to the incident, whereupon the Great Whites ran onto the beach road and up Campbell Parade. Five of the sharks were caught in the Eastgate Shopping Centre, trying to steal food from a large refuse bin. Sydney police say at least 3 sharks were seen in a stolen Holden Utility vehicle on the motorway heading south. Residents are asked to attack the sharks on sight, with whatever is to hand.

Must be HAARP, or maybe evolution in action.

edit on 9/19/2010 by abecedarian because: of divine intervention

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by abecedarian

OMG, I thought I was going crazy. I know that some thought that I was trying to trick people, but that is what I saw, and where else but ATS can you tell a story of sharks driving and robbing people, and some not wanting to check if it was true.

Thank you, I can go to sleep now

Peace, NRE.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Ok, ok i get it now. But really, I still don't get it. Maybe I got no sense of humour?

It is such an untrue story it's not even funny.

Maybe I need some sleep. Or maybe i need to wake up, and this was just a dream?

VVV

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

!!!!!!Awesome post bro! Seems like sharks are going around these days..if this is true then, no one is safe in or out of the water......lol...great find though...hope its all a bad joke in the end....which it looks like it is!

Regards,

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

What?

Sharks got out of the water then starting "roughing" people up and stealing from them?

What the hell!

edit on 19/9/10 by Death_Kron because: spelling

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Oh no!!!!!
LAND SHARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrrr....land lubber sharks! We'll make ye walk the land plank into Davey Jones' land locker! Voracious feeders they be.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I knew I should've waited to post the spoiler....

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I just can't understand this story to be honest.

edit on 19/9/10 by Death_Kron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Originally posted by abecedarian
I knew I should've waited to post the spoiler....

Damn you!

I was just starting to get into this thread aswell

Okay, I retracted it.

Let's see how many others figure it out.

edit on 9/19/2010 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by abecedarian

Sweet.

Changed my post too, this is a really strange story

edit on 19/9/10 by Death_Kron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

The link seems to lead me to a page with no story...

And you knuckle heads seem to have figured this all out and are now keeping Mr Mask in the dark for some nefarious reason.

FOR SHAME!

Now I can't leave my house today...sure this didn't happen in America, but if sharks can NOW walk on land AND drive cars...well jumping a couple oceans just to prance on over to connecticut doesn't seem that impossible!

(locking doors and windows)

I hope these sharks haven't mastered the art of picking locks...but knowing how these things tend to roll, I wouldn't put it against them.

Damn you sharks!!!

PS- we're gunna need a bigger boat.

edit on 19-9-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
The link seems to lead me to a page with no story...

Land sharks ate it.

edit on 9/19/2010 by EnlightenUp because: arrr...quotes

top topics

<<   2 >>

join